Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with that family and bankruptcy? It’s the only thing they have in common

In a world where those who actually help others are the new heroes( what a novelty) the fake fuckers are thrown into stark relief for what they are.

Reactions: 11
What is it with that family and bankruptcy? It’s the only thing they have in common
Yes, she will probably end up filing for bankruptcy. I think Fergie did too, and ended being sponsored by, as I recall, wedge wood China, weightwatchers and cranberry juice.

• Haha
Oh my, this is hilarious.... http://archewellfoundation.fun/

Takes you to a YouTube page with Garth Brooks "Friends in Low Places" (Listen to the words 🤣)

I can't see that they'll be able to use Archewell in any shape or form at the rate these sites are popping up and ridiculing them. How will anyone ever be able to take them seriously? Even if they do launch a website and whatever else, how will we ever know which is real and which is just a mickey-take?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG, just snortted gin and tonic out my nose 😤 THIS IS THE BEST!!!

OMG, brace yourself girl, it’s a roller coaster ride and at the end, everything dries up 😩
I've been on a slow roll for 7 yrs since my full hysterectomy....symptoms....then stop.... symptoms....then stop. Now that I've hit 50, they've come in like Mario Andretti is at the wheel!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Here’s an article about the Duchess of a York making money in 1997 in the US.
Differences being, she was divorced, contrite and still loyal to the Queen.

Reactions: 15
Here’s an article about the Duchess of a York making money in 1997 in the US.
Differences being, she was divorced, contrite and still loyal to the Queen.
Yes, she will probably end up filing for bankruptcy. I think Fergie did too, and ended being sponsored by, as I recall, wedge wood China, weightwatchers and cranberry juice.
And Sophie. Call me old fashioned but wealthy peeps like these saying to seamstresses and other small scale suppliers sorry no dosh really grinds my gears
I think the Queen should have paid the creditors, that’s what I’d have done.
The Queen should maintain and set the highest standards

Reactions: 15
Oh my, this is hilarious.... http://archewellfoundation.fun/

Takes you to a YouTube page with Garth Brooks "Friends in Low Places" (Listen to the words 🤣)

I can't see that they'll be able to use Archewell in any shape or form at the rate these sites are popping up and ridiculing them. How will anyone ever be able to take them seriously? Even if they do launch a website and whatever else, how will we ever know which is real and which is just a mickey-take?
OMG the front page says “Big Fluffy Yacht Pals est. 2007”

Oh and someone on the new mums.chat forum has registered as Archewell! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re the mystery of fake pregnancy rumour. I posited it on here ages ago as a possibility, I’m sure I saw it on tinternet Blind Gossip?
I gave it some credence as the firm probably thought it would be better having her inside the tent spitting outside than a pissed off baby momma on the loose spitting in

The more we see of her it’s a distinct possibility.

Also Ginge n Cringe were given Eugenie wedding slot, why the hurry?

The DM are reporting that the wedding dress designer has just quit. The comments are not very complimentary.
I didn't like the dress as it just hung on her. Princess Anne and Lady Sarah Chatto's dresses I loved.

Reactions: 9
Re the mystery of fake pregnancy rumour. I posited it on here ages ago as a possibility, I’m sure I saw it on tinternet Blind Gossip?
I gave it some credence as the firm probably thought it would be better having her inside the tent spitting outside than a pissed off baby momma on the loose spitting in

The more we see of her it’s a distinct possibility.

Also Ginge n Cringe were given Eugenie wedding slot, why the hurry?
I've read those rumours as well, but I can't remember where - I've obviously become much too addicted to this :rolleyes: Possibly Blind Gossip or the Harry Markle blog (which is a fascinating rabbit hole to delve into). The timeline of events there would fit too - she turned up unexpectedly at the Invictus Games in Toronto at the end of September 2017, and there are photos of Harry (& Justin Trudeau) looking unpleasantly surprised at her arrival. Couple of days after that, she and Harry arrived together and then at the closing ceremony, Doria, Jessica Mulroney and Marcus Anderson were seen "having words" with Harry. Allegedly, this is when he was persuaded to do the decent thing because she was pregnant. Less than six weeks later she'd moved to the UK and into KP and the engagement was announced a couple of weeks after that at the end of November. All very hasty. But she wasn't obviously pregnant at the wedding six months later, so was all this conjecture, or was there a "miscarriage" somewhere along the way after the engagement...? It's the oldest trick in the book, and pretty despicable - would Harry really fall for that, and would she be that low...? (Personally, I'm not ruling anything out, and let's face it, what we've seen of her wouldn't put it beyond belief.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've read those rumours as well, but I can't remember where - I've obviously become much too addicted to this :rolleyes: Possibly Blind Gossip or the Harry Markle blog (which is a fascinating rabbit hole to delve into). The timeline of events there would fit too - she turned up unexpectedly at the Invictus Games in Toronto at the end of September 2017, and there are photos of Harry (& Justin Trudeau) looking unpleasantly surprised at her arrival. Couple of days after that, she and Harry arrived together and then at the closing ceremony, Doria, Jessica Mulroney and Marcus Anderson were seen "having words" with Harry. Allegedly, this is when he was persuaded to do the decent thing because she was pregnant. Less than six weeks later she'd moved to the UK and into KP and the engagement was announced a couple of weeks after that at the end of November. All very hasty. But she wasn't obviously pregnant at the wedding six months later, so was all this conjecture, or was there a "miscarriage" somewhere along the way after the engagement...? It's the oldest trick in the book, and pretty despicable - would Harry really fall for that, and would she be that low...? (Personally, I'm not ruling anything out, and let's face it, what we've seen of her wouldn't put it beyond belief.)
I completely believe that she would fake a pregnancy to get her own way but if she did them claim a miscarriage, why did Harry carry on with the engagement? Surely if he didn’t really want to marry her, then that would be his chance to leave. Maybe he was too stubborn

Reactions: 12
I completely believe that she would fake a pregnancy to get her own way but if she did them claim a miscarriage, why did Harry carry on with the engagement? Surely if he didn’t really want to marry her, then that would be his chance to leave. Maybe he was too stubborn
Too stubborn, in too deep, no face-saving way out...? He'd have had to admit that he'd been too impulsive, maybe didn't want to face the "told you so" comments... I'm sure she'd have had emotional blackmail leverage with private stuff she'd learned about Harry (and others in the RF). Plus, of course, the race card, which she'd already used. By the time the engagement was publicly announced and the wedding train on its way, I don't think there'd have been any getting off. And he was, of course (as his father had observed), c***struck, so maybe wasn't thinking clearly anyway. Dunno, maybe I'm just seeing things that fit my ideas though.

I think the Queen and her lawyers are already making plans for how the divorce will play out. My guess is that in return for a settlement of millions, she will have to sign a water-tight non-disclosure agreement to agree to never discuss the Royal Family and to let Harry have Archie.

Obviously this is dependent on Harry not doing something stupid, like renouncing his citizenship. Given that they don't seem to be getting the best advice it's quite possible the Queen's advisors haven't warned him about this and that he'll just continue to blunder along until he's trapped and under the control of what her LA Lawyers demand.

Reactions: 17
Ok here are some of the stories I could find, that I had read. I had cleared my cache, so I'm trying to remember what I typed to find the articles 🤦🏻‍♀️

The DM are reporting that the wedding dress designer has just quit. The comments are not very complimentary.
I didn't like the dress as it just hung on her. Princess Anne and Lady Sarah Chatto's dresses I loved.
wedding dress designer??

Reactions: 8
Commentary like this won’t help their brand value at all.

“The dust-up over Harry andMeghan is of a different age, the age before coronavirus. The couple are now utterly irrelevant to a slimmed-down monarchy that is as healthy and important as ever. “

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They must surely know by now how much they are disliked. Surely they are not that dense?
Exactly what I have been thinking. Surely their paranoia must be through the roof! How do they even sleep at night?! Even narcs need some quiet, anxiety free happy time...(I assume)...🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.