Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word... just fell down a torontopaper rabbit hole... WHO IS THIS PERSON?!

Someone that knows Megzy very well?!

Reactions: 9
Charles & Camilla also shared a new photo in celebration of their 15th Wedding Anniversary

& the Markles get..........ridiculed!

I’m almost embarrassed for them! 😳😳

Any thoughts on what their next disaster will be?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi folks - been lurking and enjoying these threads. Just spotted the new Blind Gossip. Not too hard to guess who 😂😂😂😂https://blindgossip.com/get-that-oscar-ready/#more-100428

PS how do you post a link so it shows the article, not just the link? 😂😂
rofl :ROFLMAO:

She is very smart and energetic and can do it all. And whatever she wants, her husband is happy to support her 100%.
Of course he is. The #2 role is one to which he is well accustomed.

Call the burns unit asap ! 🚑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am just waiting for them/Archewell to issue a statement about the pandemic and some kind of rubbish about social distancing and how they are “raising awareness”. I have noticed that they love that phrase, either on the Sussex Royal Instagram of old or in speeches.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m sure someone has unearthed it on here, but has everyone seen the Megan topless video ....... classy girl is me again
Yep, she's a bit scrawny in them and her white bikini bottoms are flopping around like Homer Simpson's baggy underpants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the heads up about the Cambridges.
Heres à link to their twitter feed

Earlier in the year, it was just so sickening that Megz would try and upstage everything Kate did; within hours.
I just hope the à Harkles fade away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am just waiting for them/Archewell to issue a statement about the pandemic and some kind of rubbish about social distancing and how they are “raising awareness”. I have noticed that they love that phrase, either on the Sussex Royal Instagram of old or in speeches.
I thought they couldn’t use Sussex Royal anymore. It’s mothballed

Reactions: 6
Well yes, because no one has ever noticed things like the Douchess notices things. It's her duty to guide us and point out where we going wrong. and how awfully unaware we are.
The stupid bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So instagram archwell.global has been posting things since feb. That has to be them right? It doesn’t look like a finished account through and it’s not verified. The content and language seems like them though.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with this thread, thank you for the welcome back ❤, I had a mini sabbatical as it was practically impossible to skip past the fear mongering on the net, it was turning me into a hypochondriac ffs and I have hands like crocodile feet, they may never recover.

So Archewell then. For the love of god why? Shocking timing into the bargain but I know you all will have that one covered. Bet they wanted the Archie Foundation, well tough luck as that was claimed 20 years ago in my neck of the woods nah nah nah nah naaa. They are getting absolutely hammered in the media and I wonder if they are having regrets. Christ we are all on enforced isolation but they chose to do it and we all know how much fun it's turning out to be. At least we all know we're not being universally vilified on the world stage and people will be happy to see us when we finally get freedom.

Jesus I just choked on my Fisherman's Friend reading that. Hilarious 🤣
Good to see you Fin 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone's comment on the latest blind item:

"If the role is an aging and delusional narcissist, then she can probably knock it out of the park. Anything else, not a chance" 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It was reported on here yesterday folks, sorry forgot who found it, but now DM are reporting it. You heard it here first ...
Can you imagine being a fly on the wall in Casa Dingbat in L.A. "H", check that account to see how much our fans have given to wee archificials charity fund, 95% to us of course. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seemingly the video has nearly a billion hits now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.