Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember reading, Harry was thinking of ending the relationship so she claimed she was pregnant. I think this was around the time she was pictured crashing events she wasn't invited to.
Ooooh what events did she crash?

Reactions: 6
The fake pregnancy I believe because even when I think she can sink no lower...down to the sub floors she goes.
I saw in one of the papers,maybe Canadian (?)not sure,that they are at least 6 mill in debt and it's getting worse by the day.i think he's already got the IOUs out on the trust fund,at this rate she will be giving him money for the divorce settlement 😂,bet she didn't bank on that with her entrapment.🐄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Was it the polo? Or games? Or wedding? Or all three. And that’s just what we know.
Def invictus. Wasn't there a huge fuss that they disappeared holding hands into a secluded area, presumably for a quick bj and people weren't happy that she'd basically hijacked him from the event when he was the guest of honour and founder. Dirty witch, like a dog on heat.

When was it that he went missing for two days ? Hang on I'll look it up.

Oh duck a duck, it's worse than I thought. It was just after the Christening at a polo match and it was 48 hrs !

Though the new dad smiled at his eight-week-old son while taking some time out off the field, “[he] appeared uptight and looked upon his wife with disdain”, an onlooker noted.
“It’s clear there are things on his mind and that he’s not happy with Meghan Markle.” For her part,
the duchess looked pensive, clutching baby Archie close and barely interacting with sister-in-law Kate Middleton - who attended with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis - during the game.
Harry’s two-day disappearing act resulted in a flurry of drama at the palace.
“He walked out and just took off,” tells the insider.
He switched off his phone and ditched his security detail, so he was impossible to trace. Of course, no-one knew what was going on and everyone was worried something terrible had happened.”
The Duke of Sussex has been under pressure from many different directions of late, but it’s thought that some of Meghan’s rumoured recent antics have tipped him over the edge.
“Meghan had started keeping notes about her life [including] a few personal details about Harry and baby Archie,” an insider told Radar Online,
claiming the Duchess has her sights set on writing a memoir.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just checking in and marking my place, hoping everyone is safe and well ❤.

I see the Sussexes have given us plenty to tattle about, I've seen the headlines but not read the articles, I need to get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The fake pregnancy I believe because even when I think she can sink no lower...down to the sub floors she goes.
I saw in one of the papers,maybe Canadian (?)not sure,that they are at least 6 mill in debt and it's getting worse by the day.i think he's already got the IOUs out on the trust fund,at this rate she will be giving him money for the divorce settlement 😂,bet she didn't bank on that with her entrapment.🐄
I’ve read she owes taxes in the USA and that she has other debts. What on Earth she could be in debt for puzzles me.

I see the Sussexes have given us plenty to tattle about, I've seen the headlines but not read the articles, I need to get a grip!
Ahhh! Been worried about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just had to pop in and say that I'm sorry I never have anything to share on here, but thank you so much to all those who are contributing. The humour of you guys is such a great distraction in these horrible times x

I just can't stop reading this thread, it's like watching the longest car crash in history! I am utterly fascinated by how much they have managed to completely duck up their lives. They are both so clueless it's a wonder they can tie their own shoelaces😏 It just shows how much Harry was carried by his family because obviously he has no idea how to set up a foundation/charity.

And the more we learn about Migraine's background - I've said on here before that I don't think in her wildest dreams she expected to be marrying Harry. He was just a gig to her, perhaps for money at first and then for her profile when he proved stupid enough to fall for her.

She was given all the riches of this land, and in less than two years she's ended up millions in debt, disliked by the British, a laughing stock amongst the elite she aspired to rule over, and having to shill for work so she can keep her husband, who by now she must realise was no where near as rich, bankable or useful as she thought.

It's really quite something.
Great post. I don't have much to contribute either except disdain for the hapless pair. Its refreshing to be amongst others who can see what's really going on here.
The other forum i used to go on is full of fans who can't see that they've done anything wrong and cry racism whenever anyone utters a word of criticism.
This forum has given me some laughs too which is much needed in current circumstances. Long may the threads continue! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was it the polo? Or games? Or wedding? Or all three. And that’s just what we know.
The polo and the Invictus games. Apparently she wasn't expected to attend the games and at the closing ceremony there was some odd photos of Doris showing up too. I think MM wasn't sitting with H either, which she should have been if she was invited. Gah, I need to find the article again.

Which wedding did she crash?

Reactions: 12
The polo and the Invictus games. Apparently she wasn't expected to attend the games and at the closing ceremony there was some odd photos of Doris showing up too. I think MM wasn't sitting with H either, which she should have been if she was invited. Gah, I need to find the article again.

Which wedding did she crash?
My memory has gone but I seem to remember one in Jamaica (? Could have been another tropical island). There’s pictures of them there together with faces like smacked arses. I’m sure they were invited but had split up or something so he went alone and she arrived anyway. I could have the facts wrong on that but that was the gist of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Def invictus. Wasn't there a huge fuss that they disappeared holding hands into a secluded area, presumably for a quick bj and people weren't happy that she'd basically hijacked him from the event when he was the guest of honour and founder. Dirty witch, like a dog on heat.

When was it that he went missing for two days ? Hang on I'll look it up.

Oh duck a duck, it's worse than I thought. It was just after the Christening at a polo match and it was 48 hrs !

Though the new dad smiled at his eight-week-old son while taking some time out off the field, “[he] appeared uptight and looked upon his wife with disdain”, an onlooker noted.
“It’s clear there are things on his mind and that he’s not happy with Meghan Markle.” For her part,
the duchess looked pensive, clutching baby Archie close and barely interacting with sister-in-law Kate Middleton - who attended with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis - during the game.
Harry’s two-day disappearing act resulted in a flurry of drama at the palace.
“He walked out and just took off,” tells the insider.
He switched off his phone and ditched his security detail, so he was impossible to trace. Of course, no-one knew what was going on and everyone was worried something terrible had happened.”
The Duke of Sussex has been under pressure from many different directions of late, but it’s thought that some of Meghan’s rumoured recent antics have tipped him over the edge.
“Meghan had started keeping notes about her life [including] a few personal details about Harry and baby Archie,” an insider told Radar Online,
claiming the Duchess has her sights set on writing a memoir.
Blimey! I didn't realise the honeymoon period was over for him this early! No wonder she whisked him away to Canada to keep him to herself! What a silly boy.

My memory has gone but I seem to remember one in Jamaica (? Could have been another tropical island). There’s pictures of them there together with faces like smacked arses. I’m sure they were invited but had split up or something so he went alone and she arrived anyway. I could have the facts wrong on that but that was the gist of it.
Yes I’d heard that about the Inskip wedding in Jamaica.
But surely security would have kept her away, if she was not invited...

Reactions: 7
Good video. I totally agree that Meghan and Harry are totally unsuitable to give out any advice on mental health. I work for a clinical team and my colleagues have spent many years training to be therapists and clinicians. It actually makes me quite angry that they would imagine that they can dish out advice to anyone or would think that you can train to be a counsellor in 5 minutes.

As Taz points out Harry has played on having fragile mental health but instead of being in therapy and taking some medication he's upped sticks for LA and by all accounts Meghan has told him not to take the medication he was prescribed over here.

To put it bluntly he's probably slowly going off his nut now. In a strange country with none of his old friends for support how long until some lowlife doctor starts slipping him something for his anxiety which must be pretty high by now?

Reactions: 19
im sure she’s got her memoirs ready to write and cash in; then that’s her finished.
she‘ll be flogging tat on QVC and be shacked up with a dodgy billionaire from Kazakhstan.
Anyone in the English speaking world wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes I’d heard that about the Inskip wedding in Jamaica.
But surely security would have kept her away, if she was not invited...
I think she was invited but people may have thought she wouldn’t go as they’d split up. But desperate times call for desperate measures and she couldn’t let the opportunity to ingratiate herself into his life be missed. She was quite determined she was having that meal ticket.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Missed yer wee face. Stay safe.💞

I’ve read she owes taxes in the USA and that she has other debts. What on Earth she could be in debt for puzzles me.

Ahhh! Been worried about you.
She stopped working to chase around after Ginger. That kind of thing doesn't come cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
im sure she’s got her memoirs ready to write and cash in; then that’s her finished.
she‘ll be flogging tat on QVC and be shacked up with a dodgy billionaire from Kazakhstan.
Anyone in the English speaking world wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole
Much as I dislike her I'm itching to find out what's in her memoirs and to see how low she will sink with her nastiness towards the royal family.

It's going to be a major scandal when the press get hold of it 😁
Unless we get the situation that she can publish in the US but we won't be able to access it here. Now that would be really annoying.

I read somewhere (can't remember where, might have been Harry Markle blog) that she faked a pregnancy to get Harry to propose? Anyone know any more on this or think it could be true? I'm 6 months pregnant, on lock down and I'm bored 🤣
Is there any truth in that? Surely Harry didn't fall for the oldest trick in the book 🙄

Reactions: 10
Is there any truth in that? Surely Harry didn't fall for the oldest trick in the book 🙄
I've been searching for the article I read since I posted that but I can't find it. Lots of stuff online asking why did he propose so quickly after seeming to lose interest in her after a few months casual dating. I definitely read something that said she had told him she was pregnant to force his hand.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I find it difficult to believe she had to pursue GInge that hard. I mean who marries somebody that stalks them? Or does that just go to show how thick our former Prince is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.