Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Suits! I watched it after Meghan and Harry got engaged. I loved all the clothes and thought that the scripts were quite smart and sassy. Donna was always my favourite. I also agree that Meghan & Patrick had crazy chemistry and it makes you wonder if something did ever happen behind closed doors!

Reactions: 9
Brilliant title! im sure she does google herself.

im going to repost the Harry Markle blog link again because it is so good!

The author sums up what everyone ( apart from the Sussex Squad )thinks about them:

The Sussexes are now partly the problem of the USA, as the coronavirus has prevented all but essential travel. They are not missed here in the UK, and California is welcome to keep them. As for the Disney flop that garnered 2-3 star reviews, the public response was lackluster, and that’s being kind. While it’s been reported that the Sussexes will pay for their own security, no one actually cares who pays as long as it doesn’t come from public funds, and people will want to see the receipts in relation to them repaying the cost of Frogmore Cottage.

In fact no one cares what they do or say, but ‘Just Harry’ and ‘Just Meg’ don’t seem to want to accept that. Their problem lies in not being able to accept the harsh realities of life and the truth, in that they aren’t important and aren’t popular or liked by the masses. That must hurt their fragile egos, but frankly no one gives a damn. We want the coronavirus to stop spreading, a vaccine to be developed, and a cure to be found. That’s all that matters in the world right now, and those who don’t understand that are simply selfish and stupid, and that includes the dim and deaf Sussex duo. They are simply a stain on humanity, full of toxicity and arrogance, and who lack decency and compassion. The world doesn’t need or want them, but the Brits do want them to pay back the cost of Frogmore Cottage. Let’s see the receipts for that please as soon as possible.

Found this blind. Apparently she was tried out as a beard for George Clooney

So, did she invite George as a “look at me now” kind of thing? He was probably sat there thinking “witch, you’ll never be as fabulous or as rich as me”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What is surprising me is the total blackout on where they are staying
someone as high profile as them can’t hide for long surely

Reactions: 9
I know it’s an oldy but it’s one of the only times we’ve seen Wheel Arch outside of the garage. Both have absolutely zero connection to this child whoever he is, and each other.
3C324B6C-57CF-47EC-BDC0-3E23B6E1C119.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m amazed (horrified) by the number of comments to that piece that refer to her as ‘fat’. Certainly, she has a body shape that doesn’t have the waistline definition of some, and certainly she took a normal amount of time to shed all of her baby weight, but she is not and never has been ‘fat’.

So, that’s the Queen with their former Head of Communications and W&K with their social media ace.
I noticed that a lot. It's ridiculous. The pnly time she was anywhere near being fat was her post babyweight.
Then she quickly got it sucked and tucked.
I can't stand the witch, but fat she ain't.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I noticed that a lot. It's ridiculous. The pnly time she was anywhere near being fat was her post babyweight.
Then she quickly got it sucked and tucked.
I can't stand the witch, but fat she ain't.
Skinny witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched suits about 4 years ago, binged watched it for Harvey Spector, Donna and Louis Litt characters and the clothes. I thought the Rachel / Patrick J Adams storyline was boring.
however, when they did it for the first time in the filing room, it was quite steamy. Must rewatch. She’s not good enough an actress to fake that.
Harry had never seen suits before he met Megz.
Lived for Louis Litt up!

Reactions: 8
I just had to pop in and say that I'm sorry I never have anything to share on here, but thank you so much to all those who are contributing. The humour of you guys is such a great distraction in these horrible times x

I just can't stop reading this thread, it's like watching the longest car crash in history! I am utterly fascinated by how much they have managed to completely duck up their lives. They are both so clueless it's a wonder they can tie their own shoelaces😏 It just shows how much Harry was carried by his family because obviously he has no idea how to set up a foundation/charity.

And the more we learn about Migraine's background - I've said on here before that I don't think in her wildest dreams she expected to be marrying Harry. He was just a gig to her, perhaps for money at first and then for her profile when he proved stupid enough to fall for her.

She was given all the riches of this land, and in less than two years she's ended up millions in debt, disliked by the British, a laughing stock amongst the elite she aspired to rule over, and having to shill for work so she can keep her husband, who by now she must realise was no where near as rich, bankable or useful as she thought.

It's really quite something.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I just had to pop in and say that I'm sorry I never have anything to share on here, but thank you so much to all those who are contributing. The humour of you guys is such a great distraction in these horrible times x

I just can't stop reading this thread, it's like watching the longest car crash in history! I am utterly fascinated by how much they have managed to completely duck up their lives. They are both so clueless it's a wonder they can tie their own shoelaces😏 It just shows how much Harry was carried by his family because obviously he has no idea how to set up a foundation/charity.

And the more we learn about Migraine's background - I've said on here before that I don't think in her wildest dreams she expected to be marrying Harry. He was just a gig to her, perhaps for money at first and then for her profile when he proved stupid enough to fall for her.

She was given all the riches of this land, and in less than two years she's ended up millions in debt, disliked by the British, a laughing stock amongst the elite she aspired to rule over, and having to shill for work so she can keep her husband, who by now she must realise was no where near as rich, bankable or useful as she thought.

Mega Cluster duck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read somewhere (can't remember where, might have been Harry Markle blog) that she faked a pregnancy to get Harry to propose? Anyone know any more on this or think it could be true? I'm 6 months pregnant, on lock down and I'm bored 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I read somewhere (can't remember where, might have been Harry Markle blog) that she faked a pregnancy to get Harry to propose? Anyone know any more on this or think it could be true? I'm 6 months pregnant, on lock down and I'm bored 🤣
I really hope it’s not true. It’s a disgustingly dishonest thing for anyone to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Its the gift that keeps on giving, just when you think surely they can’t top their last blunder, they go & do another 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really hope it’s not true. It’s a disgustingly dishonest thing for anyone to do.
From what I remember reading, Harry was thinking of ending the relationship so she claimed she was pregnant. I think this was around the time she was pictured crashing events she wasn't invited to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.