Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why it didn't work out with Cressida. She was very attractive, posh and British. He never seemed that into her from the pics I saw. I read he treated her pretty badly too. There was a pic of him marching ahead of her whilst she struggled behind him with a huge case.

Some blokes just seem to like the ones that are hard work.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I find it difficult to believe she had to pursue GInge that hard. I mean who marries somebody that stalks them? Or does that just go to show how thick our former Prince is
I've come to the conclusion that he's thick as a brick. Given the top education he had paid for him you actually have to wonder if he's the full ticket or a sandwich short of a picnic. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Def invictus. Wasn't there a huge fuss that they disappeared holding hands into a secluded area, presumably for a quick bj and people weren't happy that she'd basically hijacked him from the event when he was the guest of honour and founder. Dirty witch, like a dog on heat.

When was it that he went missing for two days ? Hang on I'll look it up.

Oh duck a duck, it's worse than I thought. It was just after the Christening at a polo match and it was 48 hrs !

Though the new dad smiled at his eight-week-old son while taking some time out off the field, “[he] appeared uptight and looked upon his wife with disdain”, an onlooker noted.
“It’s clear there are things on his mind and that he’s not happy with Meghan Markle.” For her part,
the duchess looked pensive, clutching baby Archie close and barely interacting with sister-in-law Kate Middleton - who attended with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis - during the game.
Harry’s two-day disappearing act resulted in a flurry of drama at the palace.
“He walked out and just took off,” tells the insider.
He switched off his phone and ditched his security detail, so he was impossible to trace. Of course, no-one knew what was going on and everyone was worried something terrible had happened.”
The Duke of Sussex has been under pressure from many different directions of late, but it’s thought that some of Meghan’s rumoured recent antics have tipped him over the edge.
“Meghan had started keeping notes about her life [including] a few personal details about Harry and baby Archie,” an insider told Radar Online,
claiming the Duchess has her sights set on writing a memoir.
Whoooooah

Reactions: 8
I wonder why it didn't work out with Cressida. She was very attractive, posh and British. He never seemed that into her from the pics I saw. I read he treated her pretty badly too. There was a pic of him marching ahead of her whilst she struggled behind him with a huge case.

It seems the roles are reversed with Meghan, he runs behind her like a puppy.

That aside, I heard Cressida didn’t want the glare of publicity being in the royal family would bring.

Reactions: 16

She was far too intelligent for the likes of him.

Reactions: 15
It seems the roles are reversed with Meghan, he runs behind her like a puppy.

That aside, I heard Cressida didn’t want the glare of publicity being in the royal family would bring.
My theory is that he was great fun and fine as boyfriend material but way too immature for husband life.
She'll have been very aware of how spoiled he is and how used to getting his own way he is, not to mention his dodgy mental health. You can work around those as lovers but it's harder as spouses.
Not being stuffy but going into marriage you have enough going on without waiting and hoping for your husband to grow up and act responsibly.
I think Cressida loved him, but despite what the sugars say, love doesn't conquer all. So I think she pulled out the old "not liking the spotlight of royal life" card.

Reactions: 21
And Chelsy and Cressida are actually successful, educated and independently wealthy. They didn't need him as a stepping stone and to strong arm people into giving them a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up with this thread, thank you for the welcome back ❤, I had a mini sabbatical as it was practically impossible to skip past the fear mongering on the net, it was turning me into a hypochondriac ffs and I have hands like crocodile feet, they may never recover.

So Archewell then. For the love of god why? Shocking timing into the bargain but I know you all will have that one covered. Bet they wanted the Archie Foundation, well tough luck as that was claimed 20 years ago in my neck of the woods nah nah nah nah naaa. They are getting absolutely hammered in the media and I wonder if they are having regrets. Christ we are all on enforced isolation but they chose to do it and we all know how much fun it's turning out to be. At least we all know we're not being universally vilified on the world stage and people will be happy to see us when we finally get freedom.

Hi folks - been lurking and enjoying these threads. Just spotted the new Blind Gossip. Not too hard to guess who 😂😂😂😂https://blindgossip.com/get-that-oscar-ready/#more-100428

PS how do you post a link so it shows the article, not just the link? 😂😂
Jesus I just choked on my Fisherman's Friend reading that. Hilarious 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure someone has unearthed it on here, but has everyone seen the Megan topless video ....... classy girl is me again

• Wow
Reactions: 10
🤯migraine just gave me a migraine after reading the blind gossip article...she doesn't just plum the depths,she's so far down in my estimation,she will be in Australia if she keeps digging quick enough.shes like a bloody whirling dervish with ants in her pants cos she can't decide what to do next and what will make her the most money and publicity...no wonder H had 2day breakdown.hes probably swapped his happy pills for amphet to try and keep up with her...even Archiedoll is learning to walk so he can scarper!!🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Cambridges just uploaded something wanna bet megatron will lose her lid.
I watched it.they really are so lovely.i can't imagine how that's gonna go down across the pond🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now that's what you could have won,you twonks...it going so wrong,so fast...it's never ending 💩for them, every thing they touch..or even think about...Oscar,actress,..my arse🤣🤣🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.