Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers,

Just wanted to echo some posts by other newbies (waves), in that I never feel that I have anything to contribute since the more seasoned among you have it well and truly covered. It's lovely to read such good-humoured and mature exchanges (c.f. D.S.). I moved over with the Phillip Schofield scandal but this quickly became my favourite thread, which I have to catch up with on a daily basis now.

On H&M, it's baffling that it got this far when Ginger was already thinking of throwing in the towel so early on in the relationship.

I'm of the firm belief that, had it not been for William, Charles et al. suggesting to Harry to not rush into anything (code for "NOT SUITABLE"), he would have come to that conclusion himself in time and it would have fizzled out pretty quickly anyway.

However because his family were saying black, he needed to push back and say white (or vice versa!), even if his heart wasn't in it. Others have said how Harry has the same stubborn streak that Diana had. His relationship with Me again was the perfect opportunity to continue with his rebellious ways, albeit on a completely different scale. The same bloody-mindedness will see him keep up the pretence for as long as possible (until she bins him) - anything apart from admitting his family were right about her.

Oh Harry, what have you done?
I too ended up here because of the Philip Schofield thread but this is my daily fix now. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve laughed out loud at the comments here. I’ve become both obsessed and appalled at their behaviour. Hubby keeps telling me to “let it go” but I can’t. Pass the popcorn, I’m settling in ..... 🍿😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

freda19

VIP Member
Apparently, according to DanjA zonE on YouTube, Harry has told his friends that he is afraid he 'may be going to look stupid'....
Nah Harry, surely not love...🙊🙊🙊😂
I think he means "stupider"
Honey child, that train left the station waaaaay long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

fmmac

I'm usually a lurker on this thread and I've dipped my toes in the new mums chat forum and the H &M thread there is full of Meghan sympathisers 😬 scampered back to the safety of this thread 😍😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

thatstupidcat

Nothing much to add on top of what’s already been said.

A close relative was a London policeman for decades and said when they were younger, Prince William would wave and acknowledge him and his colleagues while Prince Harry was sullen and ignored them. It really coloured his perception of the two Windsors.

I think all we are seeing now is the Harry that the Palace PR machine worked so hard to cover. Just a typical self centred, grabby and not altogether bright aristocrat.

• Sad
  • Angry

Homesweethomesweethome

I want to make another comment about this. I follow HarryMarkle on Facebook and the comments raised something I didn’t know.

Apparently George’s nickname is Archie and has been from birth. Meagain knew this, and of course Harry. But they still went ahead and named their son officially by the same name.

Gobsmacked. Meagain really is insane.
this is true, remember the article of the woman who saw George and Charlotte and he said his name was Archie. it was his nickname and his safe name, and they took that 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thank you.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she Google’s Archewell to see what her adoring public have to say.
Morning Meghantoinette, you paid for Frogmore Cottage yet? 👋

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers,

Just wanted to echo some posts by other newbies (waves), in that I never feel that I have anything to contribute since the more seasoned among you have it well and truly covered. It's lovely to read such good-humoured and mature exchanges (c.f. D.S.). I moved over with the Phillip Schofield scandal but this quickly became my favourite thread, which I have to catch up with on a daily basis now.

On H&M, it's baffling that it got this far when Ginger was already thinking of throwing in the towel so early on in the relationship.

I'm of the firm belief that, had it not been for William, Charles et al. suggesting to Harry to not rush into anything (code for "NOT SUITABLE"), he would have come to that conclusion himself in time and it would have fizzled out pretty quickly anyway.

However because his family were saying black, he needed to push back and say white (or vice versa!), even if his heart wasn't in it. Others have said how Harry has the same stubborn streak that Diana had. His relationship with Me again was the perfect opportunity to continue with his rebellious ways, albeit on a completely different scale. The same bloody-mindedness will see him keep up the pretence for as long as possible (until she bins him) - anything apart from admitting his family were right about her.

Oh Harry, what have you done?
Welcome from the dark side. Or to the dark side. Mwahaha🤪

I don't think he would have had the chance to realise by himself (at the beginning of relationships it can be up and down whilst working out is it lust or do I actually like this person enough) but the very talented Mrs Rachel would have love bombed and who doesn't thrive on affection and compliments. She was never going to let him go so wouldn't have given him an ounce of space to even consider life without her. I can imagine him being stubborn but not to push it that far to marry someone to prove a point. He's still an @rse though.
I think Charles hit the nail on the head saying Ginger was cunt struck. The more his family pointed out her flaws the more he dug his heels in to the point of no return. He's a stubborn shit and thinks he can turn this around but they're a laughingstock now and he must be fuming.
I honestly think that he didn't look happy on his weddingday, and at the polo match after the Christening his face was like thunder.
Now don't beat me up, I know it was only 6 weeks after the birth but Migraine looked a mess that day, That tent like green dress and general messy look was as far from the femme fatale that he fell for as is possible, and him being the immature brat he is he probably didn't want her there looking like that in front of all the lads and family.But she's no mug, she wasn't letting him spend the day with Wills and Kate and his mates without making sure she supervised him.
Also when she berated Kate over the bridesmaid dresses pre wedding baby Louis was barely three weeks old, so where was her solicitous"How are you doing" mantra back then?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I've been wondering the same thing. Both Harry and William would look better with a full head of hair. It's a shame William has lost his but I don't think he would have a hair transplant. A friend of mine had them done and it does look good. He could look years younger.

Meghan will probably emerge after covid looking years younger too I'm sure, but getting rid of those horrible frocks she wore as a royal (like that hideous green outfit) will take years off. She definitely looks better in casual clothes.
Nah, she always looks like an explosion in an Oxfam shop. Her taste is in her arse.
Proof.

• Haha
  • Wow

Campagne

VIP Member
im sure she’s got her memoirs ready to write and cash in; then that’s her finished.
she‘ll be flogging tat on QVC and be shacked up with a dodgy billionaire from Kazakhstan.
Anyone in the English speaking world wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole

• Haha
  • Heart

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I was saying to himself that when we (eventually) get the refund from our holiday we should put in in a separate account. I said I've got a spare sole account which we can put it into as obviously can't go and open another joint one. His response "that's right, you take all my money. I'm going to start calling you meghan markle " 🤣🤣🤣

He clearly does listen to me when I start on about her!

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I totally agree but I don't think Meghan really knows or appreciates anything about theatre 😁for her acting is just a means of getting attention.
I'm surprised that the theatre haven't made moves to get rid of her for someone more suitable that they don't feel embarrassed about. 🍌
She visited them around the time of their final royal stuff. It was a brief day thing but they were asked by reporters WTF (basically) they were doing keeping her as patron when they'd bolted from her UK obligations and therefore were useless to them, and there was a lot of meaningless diplomatic wokey waffle about whatever topped off with something to the effect that they'd give it till Easter to give her time to step up and do something for them.
YOO-HOO, Mr theatre guy, we are three days away from Easter Sunday and the bitch has done diddly squat to promote you. Bin her scraggy ass.

That's exactly what I thought, a bit of "behave Harry and you can have this later" :sick:
Yep, that and a chance to giggle with her mates about wearing a basque in the queen's company so "fuck that old bitch".
She looked like she had a broom handle up her arse too. Basque too tight? Whatever, her deportment and need to clutch onto Ginger is very weird in general.
I cringed at the video of her ordering Ginger to smile as they walked into the church. Cheeky cunt.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

jh1

All she had to do was suck it up and prove her worth but she couldn't do that.
They could've remained part of the royal family and just stepped back a bit but she obviously sees herself as some sort of saviour figure and Harry is obviously part of this same delusion.
I think she thought she was going to wear expensive clothes, be really active on Instagram and somehow become more popular and loved than Will and Kate and when she realised that that wasn't going to happen she jumped ship, she knows being nearly 40 her value in Hollywood is diminishing by the day and that is really where her heart has always been. She wants to go to dinners and have free stuff sent to her to promote on Instagram. To a simple LA girl like her that's the epitome of success.

• Sick
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
We can only hope that the Queen send him a message expressing her displeasure and telling him to keep his nose out of matters relating to Her Majesty’s Government.
Actually I really hope that she does. I'm not a fan of our government but it was also noticeable that Harry didn't send any well wishes to Boris when he was in hospital which even members of the opposition managed to do.

He sounds like a naive student when he tries to be political, it's really starting to grate on me now because he just parrots woke left wing tropes like a man desperate to be seen as understanding the world when its obvious that he knows nothing (other than what his wife tells him).

bah bah

[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]
Markle also didn’t wait her turn at the end of the service and pushed through the chairs in front to join the line rather than file out of the row. That bloody grin plastered on her face the whole time....
That was so utterly embarrassing, really not dignified, glad that it was caught on camera.

• Angry
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It was noticeable again in his latest video that Harry iwas overstepping the mark criticising the government. I would agree that those people with severely disabled children do need some help but it's not his place as a 'has been royal' to make comments on what the government does or doesn't do, just as it's not his place to be criticising President Trump to fake Greta.

The Queen has never given away her political leanings but as soon as Harry got with Meghan he seemed to think that he could say what he likes.

Reactions: 26