Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, welcome to all the newbies ... jump in, the water's fine.🤪

Not months. Louis was born around the 23rd April. The wedding was May 17th so the fittings would be about a week prior to the wedding date. That means Kate had just given birth about two-ish weeks earlier.
Therefore Migraine is more of a bleep than ever.
Oh my hell no!!! Yes indeedy, the twit waffle is indeed the lowest of the low.

Has there ever been rumors/speculation that Wills has a wandering eye/hands?? I can't see him being scummy like that!!

Reactions: 11
A footballer probably has more money :LOL: :LOL:
She was originally touting for any kind of sportsman. I think she was dating a golfer called Rory Mcilroy.

Another puff piece by their pr.
What celebrity would share a stage with them.
Is Harry going to talk about Diana’s death again.
The world is going to be a different place after coronavirus.
What have they done to help anyone apart from retweet a few posts.

Reactions: 22
She was originally touting for any kind of sportsman. I think she was dating a golfer called Rory Mcilroy.

Another puff piece by their pr.
What celebrity would share a stage with them.
Is Harry going to talk about Diana’s death again.
The world is going to be a different place after coronavirus.
What have they done to help anyone apart from retweet a few posts.
I don’t see what they have to offer that would sell out stadium tours & realistically it would be old news, Oprah already did it!

Reactions: 17
I agree with those of you who think that Harry's recent and current behaviour is the authentic Harry.

While he was part of the Royal Family and had all his whims met by his staff, he seldom had anything to be discontent about. And if his mask of Posh But Cheeky Chappie did slip, then the Royal PR machine would finesse it away.

I can only think of a few pre-Meghan occurrences that have slipped through the net (apart from the swastika and naked poker debacles), and they've been when equally posh peeps who don't give a duck were involved. For instance the Australian polo player who called him a spoiled brat and told him to duck off. William had to step in and apologise on his behalf. And the polo officials who reprimanded him for excessive and cruel use of the spurs on his polo pony.

And then...there's this image. I've only ever seen it once very recently when it flashed by in a photo montage on some telly programme or other about the recent shenanigans. What man thinks it's okay to behave like this? The fact it's in public makes it worse IMO. I don't know what the event was.

Sorry about the length of the URL. I don't know how to save and copy /paste the image - maybe someone can help?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I agree with those of you who think that Harry's recent and current behaviour is the authentic Harry.

While he was part of the Royal Family and had all his whims met by his staff, he seldom had anything to be discontent about. And if his mask of Posh But Cheeky Chappie did slip, then the Royal PR machine would finesse it away.

I can only think of a few pre-Meghan occurrences that have slipped through the net (apart from the swastika and naked poker debacles), and they've been when equally posh peeps who don't give a duck were involved. For instance the Australian polo player who called him a spoiled brat and told him to duck off. William had to step in and apologise on his behalf. And the polo officials who reprimanded him for excessive and cruel use of the spurs on his polo pony.

And then...there's this image. I've only ever seen it once very recently when it flashed by in a photo montage on some telly programme or other about the recent shenanigans. What man thinks it's okay to behave like this? The fact it's in public makes it worse IMO. I don't know what the event was.

Sorry about the length of the URL. I don't know how to save and copy /paste the image - maybe someone can help?

That looks like the Olympics or para Olympics in London 2012. I agree the real him is not the “cheeky chappy” but the crappy little spoilt brat. As for the poor polo pony that just makes me ill and him more disgusting than ever. duck off Harry you absolute twit.

Reactions: 32

That photo of Harry is hilarious. He's being so rude to that man sitting beside him. He doesn't care. Not heard the story about the Australian polo player before. Found it in the DM https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5113383/Polo-player-told-Prince-Harry-f-off.html

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Hello, I am new here,
I would like to know if it is true that MM gave a knife for Christmas present to Kate. Maybe that is why Kate do not want to even look at MM

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Use imgur. Put the image on there and they give you a short url for posting on forums. Very user friendly.

Reactions: 14

7B968BBB-2D2A-48A2-B807-6D682AA1CA3C.png
]
7B968BBB-2D2A-48A2-B807-6D682AA1CA3C.png

agreed, he’s younger here, but looks like a right handful

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Happy Easter to you wonderful human beings!!! To the strangest Holiday everrr, 🍻
🐰🐣💐☦

I ate chocolate at 4:00 am as I put the critters' Easter Basket together. Went to bed under a chocolate coma.
As someone who has just eaten a giant bag of prawn crackers (no take away, just the crackers) AND an easter egg, I am not in a position to judge 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.