Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that is not a fancy kitchen. And where on earth are the PPOs staying?
So they’re living a basic lifestyle, sending out snippets about multimillion dollar mansions. Just faking it till they make it. Or more to the poin; don’t make it and Harry wants to come home.

Don’t forget the inspirational message

That’s what people should do when Meghan next shows up in the U.K., throw bananas at her, with messages like “duck Off Grifter”
If you throw bananas youll be accused of racism!

But back to the home decor, it's probably a big house that hasn't been updated with up to the minute fashionable decor due to the fact the owners rent it out. I reckon that they've been together in LA for a while hiding out and that they were stringing us along that they were in Canada for as long as they could get away with it.

Harry looks like a hostage these days but he's probably too scared to go out and sun himself by the pool in case they are rumbled.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pah! No offence but you can stick that where the sun don’t she. I want diamonds, tiaras, money. Anything less is an insult.

😱 can you imagine the racist comments if we did that!
Maybe we should choose some non-racist fruit and vegetables.
Definitely an 🍆 aubergine for her, and maybe a turnip for him?
She definitely deserves a stinky egg lobbed at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But back to the home decor, it's probably a big house that hasn't been updated with up to the minute fashionable decor due to the fact the owners rent it out. I reckon that they've been together in LA for a while hiding out and that they were stringing us along that they were in Canada for as long as they could get away with it.
Good point. They’ve probably been in LA since before the Commonwealth gig.
As soon as they were stripped of their titles, the Friendly Russian owner of the Vancouver island pad probably told them to piss off.

How about some ugly fruit?
Rotten avocados

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm actually getting a bit concerned. When I first suggested writing off "duck off Meghan" on a banana I didn't envisage it becoming a thing.
I'm imagining a hate mob trawling the tinternet finding its source.
I could end up the new Jade Goody.
Don't throw any banana I beseech you!
It will be misconstued.
Many of you have led sheltered lives but there is a ugly precedent with bananas.
Stick to smoothies banana bread and the wholesome pleasures of banana use.
The genteel denizens of Tattle are too innocent for this world, but others may have sinister motives for banana possession and deployment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think PH does sunbathing because he's a ,sssh,ginger and they don't tan,they burn.we wouldn't want anything to happen to him,would we???and God forbid that she's goes any darker,then what would she put on her resamay(?)
That last bit wasn't meant as racist,please don't take it that way(must cover my self,iykwim)
Btw,hope everyone's doing super brilliant today....I'm surviving not thriving,but it's Rona's fault not mine,..does that make me narcissistic???🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget the inspirational message

That’s what people should do when Meghan next shows up in the U.K., throw bananas at her, with messages like “duck Off Grifter”
But the reference to her inspirational Sharpie inscribed nanas would be missed and that would be called racist because of what vile football fans do. Anyone calling Tattlers racist and quoting that suggestion can bog off.

ETA I am slowly catching up with later posts and see other minds have had the same thought! Which is a sad indictment of how some people actually do behave 😔

Reactions: 9
Harry Markle latest blog post

Reactions: 12
Jesus, I read that as "Harry spoke from his lockdown butt hole " ... :eek:
I did too, freda19!! 😂😂😂

It’s a pathetic puff piece. I swear her PR “people” must think they are savvy with their finger on the pulse. Americans might buy that tit but us cynical lot can spot a scam a mile off. I’d fire the lot of the useless fuckers. All they are doing is providing her with more rope to hang herself whilst digging a bigger hole for the pair of them. Does nobody actually sit down and ask themselves “what are the aims and implications of publishing this piece?” Doesn’t seem like. Thick as tit 😂
🙋🏻‍♀️ this American doesn't!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So during this period of social distancing they go out to deliver food and risk their security personnel to get a few lines in the paper..🙄
Precisely!

I thought it was just the most irresponsible thing - increasing the risk to their PPO’s, the people at the charity and the people they were delivering food too! Why did both of them go to the door? Double exposure/ double the risk!

it wasn’t charity it was self serving!

• Angry
I'm actually getting a bit concerned. When I first suggested writing off "duck off Meghan" on a banana I didn't envisage it becoming a thing.
I'm imagining a hate mob trawling the tinternet finding its source.
I could end up the new Jade Goody.
Don't throw any banana I beseech you!
It will be misconstued.
Many of you have led sheltered lives but there is a ugly precedent with bananas.
Stick to smoothies banana bread and the wholesome pleasures of banana use.
The genteel denizens of Tattle are too innocent for this world, but others may have sinister motives for banana possession and deployment.
Chopped, frozen bananas blended with strawberries or cocoa make delicious ice cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
U

Yes but also a bit thick in that they under -estimate the British who can smell bullshit in homeopathic quantities. Do you remember when that Blaine weirdo was supposedly starving himself in a Perspex box? The British public threw food at him! Felt proud. No T.V evangelist would earn money over here we'd take the piss., No hate to Momoffive from US. I know we are widely believed to have wonky teeth, don't care if we get called homely. However, bullshit detection we'e world-class.

I think consciously or sub-consciously this is why she is detested, Meghan thinks she's smarter than anyone, a typical narcissistic trait, but is she?
Did she really expect us to swallow that she met Prince Harry on a BLIND DATE..?
Only a thicko would think she could get away with that.
Also all that clutching her heart like a 19 year old ingenue? Please.
We ain't gonna swallow that
(Try not to make any dirty jokes re her swallowing un-imaginably large stuff.
It's not big and it's not clever)
Idontliketogossipbut, I don't feel any hate!! ❤❤ I know the US is full of a lot of ate with the dumbass people!! 😂🤣😂

Would you like me to send you a banana? 🍌
ok I admit, I keep laughing at the banana references, but no clue how it even started to be a thing 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
doesn't she have a Photographer on a lead? Or did she leave them in Canada?
Maybe she's practicing photography herself so she can start posting her own efforts... like Kate does. And Kate gets some compliments on her photography so you KNOW someone else surely isn't able to stand her getting all the credit...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Idontliketogossipbut, I don't feel any hate!! ❤❤ I know the US is full of a lot of ate with the dumbass people!! 😂🤣😂

ok I admit, I keep laughing at the banana references, but no clue how it even started to be a thing 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Fear not there are dumbass people everywhere!
The banana joke goes back to when Meghan wrote uplifting messages to people on them for some event she attended 🤭🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Meghan wrote inspirational messages on bananas that were to be distributed to sex workers (for them to eat, not to be used in sex act on clients.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are reading here aren’t they? Only yesterday we were talking about their lack of effort & how easy it is to donate someone else’s money, then “hey presto” they’re now visiting the poor :sick:
In that case I’d like to say

You there: duck off. And when you get there, duck off from there too. Then duck off some more. Keep bleeping off until you get back here. Then duck off again.

I do hope that’s not too confusing for your ex royal brains!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In that case I’d like to say

You there: duck off. And when you get there, duck off from there too. Then duck off some more. Keep bleeping off until you get back here. Then duck off again.

I do hope that’s not too confusing for your ex royal brains!
Pretty much sums up how they’ve spent the year so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was noticeable again in his latest video that Harry iwas overstepping the mark criticising the government. I would agree that those people with severely disabled children do need some help but it's not his place as a 'has been royal' to make comments on what the government does or doesn't do, just as it's not his place to be criticising President Trump to fake Greta.

The Queen has never given away her political leanings but as soon as Harry got with Meghan he seemed to think that he could say what he likes.

Reactions: 26
It was noticeable again in his latest video that Harry iwas overstepping the mark criticising the government. I would agree that those people with severely disabled children do need some help but it's not his place as a 'has been royal' to make comments on what the government does or doesn't do, just as it's not his place to be criticising President Trump to fake Greta.

The Queen has never given away her political leanings but as soon as Harry got with Meghan he seemed to think that he could say what he likes.
We can only hope that the Queen send him a message expressing her displeasure and telling him to keep his nose out of matters relating to Her Majesty’s Government.

Reactions: 20
We can only hope that the Queen send him a message expressing her displeasure and telling him to keep his nose out of matters relating to Her Majesty’s Government.
Actually I really hope that she does. I'm not a fan of our government but it was also noticeable that Harry didn't send any well wishes to Boris when he was in hospital which even members of the opposition managed to do.

He sounds like a naive student when he tries to be political, it's really starting to grate on me now because he just parrots woke left wing tropes like a man desperate to be seen as understanding the world when its obvious that he knows nothing (other than what his wife tells him).

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.