Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the west coast, including Hawaii is full of nutters ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก (and I hate clowns) and the east coast starting north of the Carolinas ๐Ÿคช they're all nuts, too. Never been to NY! But their government officials are wacked TF out!! But then again, that's how I feel about most liberals. I like think of myself as an open minded Conservative. Don't care which party line does it, if it's good for the country then I'm on board.....I call out either side for acting the ass. Murkle on the other hand is a typical hollyweird sellout.....And she's dragging Ginge with her. How did he turn out so thick?!?!
He turned out that thick due to centuries of in-breeding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes the west coast, including Hawaii is full of nutters ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก (and I hate clowns) and the east coast starting north of the Carolinas ๐Ÿคช they're all nuts, too. Never been to NY! But their government officials are wacked TF out!! But then again, that's how I feel about most liberals. I like think of myself as an open minded Conservative. Don't care which party line does it, if it's good for the country then I'm on board.....I call out either side for acting the ass. Murkle on the other hand is a typical hollyweird sellout.....And she's dragging Ginge with her. How did he turn out so thick?!?!
Bostonian over here ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've always held your RF with high regards. Well......the Queen (if I'm not giving her the proper title I apologise). I do like Prince William and Princess Kate (am I saying this correctly - forgive the 'merican if I'm not! Don't want any more slip ups and don't want to be put out on the naughty step again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) I don't know the make up of the Government there. Who is charge, etc. I only know what I see on tv and bits of news.
This is our PM!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He sounds like a naive student when he tries to be political, it's really starting to grate on me now because he just parrots woke left wing tropes like a man desperate to be seen as understanding the world when its obvious that he knows nothing (other than what his wife tells him).
9C7B50D8-1CBB-4B44-B566-4DF1993B3600.jpeg

How about throwing Durian fruit? If anyone is a Neighbours fan youโ€™ll know about these โ€œdelicaciesโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ
Is that โ€˜vomit fruitโ€™?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What's not big??? I know the owner isn't clever .... probably is small, like a baby sweetcorn nestled in ginger fluff. ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒฝ
Pass the eye bleach. I cannot unsee that...

I'm beginning to think that you're right. He talks absolute crap at the best of times, mostly waffle because he has nothing of substance to say but now he is out of reach of his 'carers' we can expect non stop drivel ๐Ÿ˜ค
โ€œout of reach of his 'carers'โ€
best description ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Harry repay the taxpayer 30 million for the cost of your wedding, it will help parents supporting disabled children you and your bleep are clueless cunts

Reactions: 18
This was a really interesting watch. I had not previously noticed all of the outfits that she has copied and it did freak me out a little when they were side by side like that! I also never knew that she idolised Ivanka Trump in that way. She has since done a complete 180 on that family!

I knew that she was a social climber and a narcissist but I did not realise previously just how much she is imitating people. I am pretty sure that doing that is a trait of a sociopath. They take from those more influential or successful than them and then convince themselves that they are not emulating someone, but that they thought of that style all along. Very creepy!

• Wow
Donโ€™t be deceived. He was thought one of the finest brains of his generation at Oxford. He affects a bumbling persona, but itโ€™s a fool who underestimates him.
And he's just got rid of Rona, that's got to get him a โญ

• Heart
  • Haha
Surprised they underwent the (huge, lol) 20 meal handout trip amongst the needy and vulnerable, when they'd like us to believe they've got a 11 month old baby back at their LA Love Nest.

Quite a high risk that having allegedly been out in that environment, one of them would take the virus back home and give it to the Archiedoll surely? Hope they were both thoroughly hosed down and rolled in sanitiser, before managing to get any further than 6 feet inside the love nest.

Unless of course the doll is elsewhere, or the LA meal jaunt was pure fantasy, that is.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.