Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
I’m interested to know everyone’s opinion...

If (or when!) all goes tits up with H&M - would you be willing to welcome Harry back with open arms? All forgiven?
Nope. He deserted his comrades and his country for filthy lucre and even when he had the chance to somewhat redeem himself during the pandemic he just buggered off to Hollywood with his bitch and his sprog and left his countrymen and blood family to hobble along.
It's been insult after insult from the big ginger baby so he can kiss my chubby white arse and stay gone.
He's worse than her by a country mile. She's just a saggy ole yacht gal who landed on the royal penis and used it to get what she wanted. It's common behaviour in the shark pool they now swim in. What's worse is Ginger pissing on his family and on us tax payers and dragging his dead mum's corpse up for the titillation of his new homies in tinsel town.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Pixillated

I
90D914BC-7A1A-498E-A591-CFB06F1C6470.png
90D914BC-7A1A-498E-A591-CFB06F1C6470.png

I am new.
That did not post well.
But, Princess Anne, a rebel princess.
Princess Anne was very attractive.
Love her hair.
I hope that burns Meghan.
How a true Princess behaves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

jh1

Someone's comment on the latest blind item:

"If the role is an aging and delusional narcissist, then she can probably knock it out of the park. Anything else, not a chance" 👏

• Haha

jh1

.".. a teacher once told her to check the box for “Caucasian” on a mandatory census form, saying, “Because that’s how you look, Meghan.” Markle wrote that she didn’t check any box, noting, “I couldn’t bring myself to do that, to picture the pit-in-her-belly sadness my mother would feel if she were to find out.”
Why do I get the feeling that if this (non existent) teacher had told her to tick 'Black' she wouldn't have listened to them and ticked White anyway? 🙄

I love the jokes on these two.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 19.36.01.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 19.36.13.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
New post from Archewell Foundation Global

By the time the « real » foundation is launched, it will get lost amongst the parodies. And any post will be converted into a meme and be reposted on all the other sites. The Karkles really are the gist that keeps giving. They will keep us entertained for years!

Actually Karkles was a typo, but I rather like it.
I think the Kardashians are classy compared to the Harkles....

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Team JCM

VIP Member
I agree with those of you who think that Harry's recent and current behaviour is the authentic Harry.

While he was part of the Royal Family and had all his whims met by his staff, he seldom had anything to be discontent about. And if his mask of Posh But Cheeky Chappie did slip, then the Royal PR machine would finesse it away.

I can only think of a few pre-Meghan occurrences that have slipped through the net (apart from the swastika and naked poker debacles), and they've been when equally posh peeps who don't give a fuck were involved. For instance the Australian polo player who called him a spoiled brat and told him to fuck off. William had to step in and apologise on his behalf. And the polo officials who reprimanded him for excessive and cruel use of the spurs on his polo pony.

And then...there's this image. I've only ever seen it once very recently when it flashed by in a photo montage on some telly programme or other about the recent shenanigans. What man thinks it's okay to behave like this? The fact it's in public makes it worse IMO. I don't know what the event was.

Sorry about the length of the URL. I don't know how to save and copy /paste the image - maybe someone can help?

That looks like the Olympics or para Olympics in London 2012. I agree the real him is not the “cheeky chappy” but the shitty little spoilt brat. As for the poor polo pony that just makes me ill and him more disgusting than ever. Fuck off Harry you absolute twat.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Rumour has it, and this is pure nasty if true, that Meghan was hinting that little Charlotte was fat/put on weight and therefore the dress wasn’t fitting properly. Surprised if this happened, that Kate didn’t lamp her one 😠
Kate was so angry at the commonwealth service. Kate and William are always so professional and will smile no matter what. Whatever went on, it was serious.

• Sad

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I have said it before and I will say it again: the fact that they aren’t doing anything to help people during this pandemic tells us everything that we need to know about how charitable they really are.

• Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Markle also didn’t wait her turn at the end of the service and pushed through the chairs in front to join the line rather than file out of the row. That bloody grin plastered on her face the whole time....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

kev1974

VIP Member

Hope this link works but it's Yankee Wally's latest YT on Doria Ragland....
So what she (or the blog she's reading out) seems to be suggesting is that
  • Meghan's mum (Doria) started out with a similar strategy to Meghan of forcing herself into film studio circles and that's how she met Thomas Markle
  • They got on well at first but at some point he lost his job and they ended up starting a travel company together
  • Things went from bad to wose between them so Doria, being the one doing finance at the travel company, stopped paying the taxes thinking this would land Thomas, as the owner, in jail
  • However he kept his head, and managed to turn the legal tables so it was Doria that was eventually prosecuted for the tax fraud, and with the other family members' support Thomas managed to show the courts that he was a fit parent to retain custody of Meghan
  • Doria ought to have done 15 years in prison, but once again Thomas generously hired her a good lawyer who managed to get it down to only four years.
Did I miss anything out? Is there any other evidence for the claims?

What a story, if true!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Campagne

VIP Member
In complete contrast; here is William doing his job and has been given another patronage of the National Emergencies Trust.

• Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Unfortunately, it seems he was/is? according to a couple of postings on here one Tattlers husband a journalist knows he did, and another was told it was ok to go to town on The Markles as long as they left Wills affair out of it. So William doesn't come out of it smelling of roses.

God bless Ms Goodall, too old to utilise her expertise withe chimps, she has found a really similar substitute in the con-artist formerly known as Prince (Harry). I wonder if Ginge flings his shit at people?
Not sure I believe any of the William playing away gossip. There are many sources that also say Meghan was stirring that pot and gave that false info to the press. It’s also claimed W&K set her up themselves to find out if she was feeding gossip to the press. I tend to believe this sealed the end of the relationship. She deffo ran away from something. Also, the woman, Rose Hanbury, who William was supposed to have slept with, recently attended Kate’s birthday party. I sure as hell wouldn’t have my husband’s mistress at my birthday party, would you?

• Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
How is she allowed to shut them down? Does she own the global tights to,Archewell?
People have got plenty of time to create ridiculous archewell sites.
i don’t think this charity will ever take off. It is just ridiculous already.

Archewell foundation global Instagram
62619287-C035-451D-9EAB-8152EC8239EA.png

• Haha
  • Heart

jh1

I think he was pining for children ,seeing William and Kates little ones and being so close to them wont have helped him, he met Miss Pushy ,she agreed to all her wanted ( knowing she would be calling back the favour 100 fold as soon as the wedding ring was on her finger) now he's paying the price for having Archie
From 100 girls he chose the worst possible one. Even a plain run of the mill gold digger would've been better as she would've been happy to be a trophy wife and to be a part of his family and try to make him happy. But he went and found the one who will bleed him dry and then sell his secrets to make him look crazy when she's done with him. I'm sure there will come a time when he'll regret ever having met her.

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm hoping people will have far lower tolerance for Meghan's "thrive not survive" bs now, because sometimes for many of us survival is all we can hope for even when we are not dealing with a pandemic. That's one of those phrases I'd like to erase from existence, it gets so up my nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

IQueenie

Hi all, I'm another refugee from DS.
Mostly just lurking, rarely posting.
I couldn't stand the constant wokeness and virtue signalling.
So glad someone on there mentioned this place, I wouldn't have found it on my own.
You're all so honest and funny, and welcoming to us newbies.

With regard to the gruesome twosome, I felt like I was being gaslighted by all the positive opinion pieces, though my spidey senses were pinging off the scale.
I started off thinking "oh poor Harry, he knows not what he does". But now I see him as a big spoiled baby who has hurt his family and and his country with no regard at all.

C**tstruck indeed!

• Haha
  • Heart

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I agree and I've been curious about this. What could there really be to say about a bridesmaid dress for a pretty little 3 year old?
Rumour has it, and this is pure nasty if true, that Meghan was hinting that little Charlotte was fat/put on weight and therefore the dress wasn’t fitting properly. Surprised if this happened, that Kate didn’t lamp her one 😠

• Angry
  • Wow