Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tots

VIP Member
My brother n law and cousin n law are both T1D. 2 yrs after our daughter, I was diagnosed with T2D. We actually know the family the story is based on. My brother n law briefly dated (Shelby's) son's step sister, while in high school.

Oh wow, I love the film too and actually watched it on Netflix a few weeks ago as I needed a good cry!! x

Reactions: 2

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
No, I know you don’t. I’m married to an American, from Baton Rouge, your neck of the woods. All his family, still living there, think she’s the Queen. I was so starved of impartial, worldwide news for the 8 years I lived in the USA. It’s all so one sided. Worldwide news was almost non-existent. Don’t know if it’s any different now, but there’s a marked difference in news reporting in the two countries. She’s American so I suspect the majority of media about her, at present, is favourable there. I always found Americans to take things at face value. We Brits are way more cynical. I’m not saying that’s a good thing, it’s just the way it is.
Wait wait wait.........his family LIKES miserable, moaning, moping Murkle"?? Let me guess, they like our current Governor as well, then?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1