Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What/who is Rona??!
Sorry I've lost the plot and have started calling coronavirus,as Rona.i am pleading insanity due to isolation and hatred of migraine...yes her and the headache as well..but pain don't work for her,sadly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Regarding this posted earlier.

Just got to read it and it occurred to me that the Harkles always seem to be one step behind. Like the kid in school who wore dangling braces(as in suspenders for our American cousins)long after everyone else had ditched theirs and were now into wearing shorts over black tights or lacey goth tops.
The Harkles hop on a passing bandwagon and it crashes into a ditch because it's top heavy with freeloaders.
It's like there's a curse on them, like the opposite of The Midas Touch.
They always remind me if the old hamlet ad,for those of us older peeps,where he sells his stock just before it goes up,etc and does everything just before or after he should making him the most unfortunate individual..so just lights up his hamlet cigar and he feels ok.think it will take more than a hamlet cigar to fix them cos I'm sure both of them are a sandwich short of a picnic,well H is🤣🤣she knows exactly what she's doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus I just noticed something else re wheelarch or fallen arches or wtf it's called ...

The details were revealed after the Telegraph uncovered that The Sussexes had filed paperwork to trademark Archewell in the United States last month.
The trademark covers educational material, books and downloadable articles, as well pens, pencils, paperclips and clothing items, including tops, dresses and skirts.

The couple say they were 'compelled' into making the announcement last night.
What is it with these two and trademarking pens and pencils and clothing to flog? They should call it Markles and DeadMummyWasASpencer and get it over with.
They're obsessed with having a personal line of items.It honestly reeks of Delboy and THAT meme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just looked up the WHOIS and it seems to be registered in Toronto, presumably by a private individual as the registrant's name is private. Well played, whoever it was!
Probably the same source as torontopaper on Twitter. They dislike her almost as much as we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back to tiaras just for a mo - love Zara’s choice
Now that is stunning. Somewhat celtic looking design. Or maybe greek key. A tribute to grandpa phillip? Or maybe a piece from his greek royal family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Meghan wants to be the next Angelina apparently because she admires her so much. I bet she's envious of Angelina's acting career.

OMG. Do you think she and Harry will start adopting rainbow children from impoverished nations? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Anybody watching Pointless?
How did they appear?

The Instagram is ArchewellFoundation - at least that has Sessuex branding and they follow the other royal accounts.

Also, and I'm sorry if this has been mentioned (I didn't see it in the last 7 pages), they named their foundation well, as in where people put money never to see it again? Are they having a laugh....?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did they appear?

The Instagram is ArchewellFoundation - at least that has Sessuex branding and they follow the other royal accounts.

Also, and I'm sorry if this has been mentioned (I didn't see it in the last 7 pages), they named their foundation well, as in where people put money never to see it again? Are they having a laugh....?!?!?!
The most pointless person in the royal family?

Sorry I've lost the plot and have started calling coronavirus,as Rona.i am pleading insanity due to isolation and hatred of migraine...yes her and the headache as well..but pain don't work for her,sadly
Ah makes sense!!! Now I feel silly!! Oh I feel your pain re migraine head pain. Chocolate, water, hot water bottle and sleeping tablet is the only thing that seems to part it out. Hope you feel better soon xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Meghan wants to be the next Angelina apparently because she admires her so much. I bet she's envious of Angelina's acting career.

OMG. Do you think she and Harry will start adopting rainbow children from impoverished nations? 🙄
I don’t think they’ll be together long enough to make it to the waiting list...

Boohoo royals don’t get a salary.... because everything is paid for by the taxpayer and papa bloody Scoobidiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
In fairness, she looks good here, her legs aren’t so scrawny, her skin tone and colour is the same all over (often her face is darker or her legs are paler though that may be from our tit weather), her hair colour is a warmer brown rather than the harsh black, the dress is awful though!! And I love what you did with the text!! x
Thank you! 😊 ❤ it was fun to do it xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It comes up with the music video “Gold Digger” Kayne 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE
]
She looks like a nutter, sorry.
Look at her tits ... the way the dress fits makes it obvious she's using chicken fillets, or Andex toilet roll ... something that pads and pokes out the nipple area but leaves a gap at the top of the tit area. Shocking fit and the smile makes her look like a bunny boiler.
she just looks like a right hustler. Someone who uses everything she’s got to ensare you into her web.
She had me well fooled on her wedding day ..with her butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth look.
in that photo, she just looks like she’s on the make
Harry doesn’t even know what’s hit him yet.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.