Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Archwheel is a tit name. Sounds like a place for car accessories. If you have to put effort into explaining what the name means, you’ve already lost. It is so non-descript. Sounds like something they came up with one night after drinking too much wine and smoking too much pot like “yeah dude, it’s so cooooool, let’s call it that”, a la Ad Nauseum Derek and Clive. It’s what I would expect from them though, quite tacky.
Yeah it’s soooooo bad it’s bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It comes up with the music video “Gold Digger” Kayne 😂😂😂
You mean they didn’t buy the dot com for their foundation before they announced it? The only way you can redirect is if you own/have access to the originating site - or else its a genius hack! Living for this. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are already trading off their son...saying the inspiration of his name is Greek but first of all they had named him after hs friend in the army....they just make it up as they go along...
And do I remember that 'Archie' was the nickname of Prince George forever? I know that doesn't mean the Cambridge's had exclusive rights over the name but it does seem, well, a bit odd?

Reactions: 12
Regarding this posted earlier.

Just got to read it and it occurred to me that the Harkles always seem to be one step behind. Like the kid in school who wore dangling braces(as in suspenders for our American cousins)long after everyone else had ditched theirs and were now into wearing shorts over black tights or lacey goth tops.
The Harkles hop on a passing bandwagon and it crashes into a ditch because it's top heavy with freeloaders.
It's like there's a curse on them, like the opposite of The Midas Touch.
This Foundation shite they're planning is old hat, very passé. It's been done to death because of intense scrutiny. It's not the money making dream it once was because people have wised up to it/them.

Trump got his arse kicked over his "charity Foundation" scam where he was creaming money off for himself and he was ordered to pay 2 million.

Last November, President Donald Trump was ordered by a judge in New York to pay $2 million for misusing his charitable foundation. The judge ordered Trump to pay nonprofit groups as part of a settlement with the New York state attorney general’s office to resolve a civil lawsuit that alleged “persistent” violations of charities law.
a Clinton Foundation official in 2009 sought access to the State Department on behalf of the crown prince of Bahrain on behalf of donors at a time when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. The email were obtained through a lawsuit by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch. “Cp of Bahrain in tomorrow to Friday. Asking to see her,” the official, Doug Band, wrote in the email, adding, “Good friend of ours.”

Plus the Clintons Foundation (worth a whopping $2 billion)allegedly got £4 million in donations for relief in Haiti after the earth quake devastation and promised to use it to rebuild the area and make an industrial area and a Port that would help give employment and permanence.
None of that happened. Of course the excuses came thick and heavy but the bottom line is that Haiti got barely anything of the $4million raised using their name.

Foundation my chubby white arse. Scams.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just when you think these two can’t get any worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wtf? National crisis, thousands dying, PM in ICU... I thought maybe this time they’ll actually do the right thing and STFU. But nope, here’s our new footwear brand Archewell!

Hey Harkles, how about you do us all a favour and give that 2.4m for Frogmore back for us to spend on ventilators and PPE instead of your new found ‘charity’. It would even make you look less of the two heartless, tone deaf sh*ts that you are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anybody watching Pointless?
Yes! Just came to post. Any glory she had in being a question on pointless has just been lost in those answers 😂😂😂

Thread title
Harry and Meghan :Reduced to pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like a nutter, sorry.
Look at her tits ... the way the dress fits makes it obvious she's using chicken fillets, or Andex toilet roll ... something that pads and pokes out the nipple area but leaves a gap at the top of the tit area. Shocking fit and the smile makes her look like a bunny boiler.
Well that’s what I meant about her dress being awful....you’ve expressed it more eloquently than me though!! Haha! x

• Haha
YES and I've been binge watching, since my husband has been on shift, so he can't complain! 😂😂😂

What exactly was the story about the infamous "tiarra tantrums" that both her and Gingey threw
Meghan apparently wanted to wear the Grand Duchess Vladimir tiara, which is a very large and imposing tiara which can be worn with or without detachable drops inside the diamond loops that make up the tiara. The tiara has two different sets of drops, drop pearls or drop emeralds. The tiara has a chequered history, having been originally made for Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia, who fled from Russia during the Russian revolution. She had to hide the tiara and other jewels prior to fleeing - it was then smuggled out of Russia afterwards and given back to her. Her daughter inherited it but sold it to Queen Mary to raise funds for her family - there is some conjecture that Queen Mary underpaid for it, hence some of the discomfort about it's provenance. The emeralds did not come with the tiara, they were the Cambridge emeralds, originally owned by Indian royalty but won in an auction at a charity ball by Queen Mary's mother who was the Duchess of Cambridge. Once Mary inherited the tiara and emeralds she had some of them made into drops for the tiara. Here is a picture of the tiara with the emerald drops - as I mentioned it is large and imposing and totally unsuited as a wedding tiara - it is a tiara for a queen, not a trashy wannabe.

Attachments

• Heart
You mean they didn’t buy the dot com for their foundation before they announced it? The only way you can redirect is if you own/have access to the originating site - or else its a genius hack! Living for this. 🤣🤣🤣
I just looked up the WHOIS and it seems to be registered in Toronto, presumably by a private individual as the registrant's name is private. Well played, whoever it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we will all be in therapy before she's finished...what with Rona and migraine and .com I've just about had it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.