Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t take the credit for doing it, I was just having a nosey to see what domains they had registered and came across it. My husband is convinced that I’m having some kind of hysterical breakdown with me insisting that he opens the website whilst I simultaneously wet myself (not in the literal sense luckily, pelvic floor just about containing itself for now 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know how they can sink any lower...but I always think that and then they go and do it..
They are already trading off their son...saying the inspiration of his name is Greek but first of all they had named him after hs friend in the army....they just make it up as they go along...
Next thing she will be in the telegraph,attending the opening of an envelope🙈
If narcissism was an Olympic sport,she would win the gold and be so ahead of the field,she would have finished before the rest started...
I wonder if they are looking through their pockets and Archie's money box,with their antibacterial gloves and masks on, for the small change,they are getting that desparate.
I'm sending them my therapy bill after Rona.
🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Reactions: 7
Harry and Meghan #16 Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
But she ain't messin' wit no broke figure

Reactions: 10
It’s pronounced like Ian Paisley saying arse. 😉😂
never ! NEVER! NEVER!

They are hypocrites though, as I've said before on this title issue.
They know full well that Archie automatically inherits both 'Earl of Dumbarton' and 'Duke of Sussex' on Harry's death.
duck sake Carm, don't put ideas in her head. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are hypocrites though, as I've said before on this title issue.
They know full well that Archie automatically inherits both 'Earl of Dumbarton' and 'Duke of Sussex' on Harry's death.
Carmen!! You’re trying to punish us.
Go wash your mouth out with soap and water, say 20 Hail Marys and god (and us) may just forgive you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the World's Corona Hell, Please Donate to Archewell

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Harry and Meghan #16 H&M back with a bang. Is she a golddigger like Kanye sang?

Reactions: 2
In fairness, she looks good here, her legs aren’t so scrawny, her skin tone and colour is the same all over (often her face is darker or her legs are paler though that may be from our tit weather), her hair colour is a warmer brown rather than the harsh black, the dress is awful though!! And I love what you did with the text!! x
She looks like a nutter, sorry.
Look at her tits ... the way the dress fits makes it obvious she's using chicken fillets, or Andex toilet roll ... something that pads and pokes out the nipple area but leaves a gap at the top of the tit area. Shocking fit and the smile makes her look like a bunny boiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
... with a squinty e

no no no freda, don't. (smacks self on hand):whistle:
and again.....🤦‍♀️

Yes. And no I didn’t have to google. 🤓🤥🤫
😜

She looks like a nutter, sorry.
Look at her tits ... the way the dress fits makes it obvious she's using chicken fillets, or Andex toilet roll ... something that pads and pokes out the nipple area but leaves a gap at the top of the tit area. Shocking fit and the smile makes her look like a bunny boiler.
Wouldn't be toilet roll, you can't get it.
Maybe Harry cuts up nappies for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.