Harry and Meghan #146 Faking skills to pay the bills , PC is very proud of Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haz could have had a wonderful wife and lived a great happy life - if only ....
I totally agree with the rest of your post but I'm not sure about this. Harry has always been the spoiled brat totally wrapped up in himself. He's always expected the people around him to be wrapped up in him as well. That's not good husband material. I seriously doubt that Harry would have been happy in any marriage.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
complete random thought folks, I think the RF would very much have welcomed a child of 6 and wife and if he/she was obviously bi racial, they would have loved it ! It would have been a real look at us and who diverse we are! But honestly, who in 2021 give a crap, I don't believe the RF is racists, and lets be honest 6 and family are so far down the pecking order that even the snobby artistocrats can see it matters not a jot.

Reading some of the articles about PC and Will feuding over the future crown, watch this space, I bet the Monteshitehole residents are going to start spinning this, if they aren't already.
He loves his Mumsy so much and that dwedful Bashir interview really upset me but Netflix are paying us to keep stum about it.

Two faced, twit headed, twunt of Twuntdom and his tatty old oddbit taking the piss again.

Cunts of all time low

We don’t need a mug. We need the whole bleeping urn! :m
We need a dustbin to represent her old, mangy well used minge

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I totally agree with the rest of your post but I'm not sure about this. Harry has always been the spoiled brat totally wrapped up in himself. He's always expected the people around him to be wrapped up in him as well. That's not good husband material. I seriously doubt that Harry would have been happy in any marriage.
Maybe not happy exactly, but able to live the life he appeared to enjoy until Smegzie showed up. Friends he'd known for years, polo, huntin, shootin n fishing. He could probably have found a nice gel who'd provide the heir and the spare and turn a blind eye to his drinking, dressing up habits and shagging about.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So, on Sunday Adele filmed the concert section of her CBS special with Orca. Gayle King was there. Ellen was there. So, was James Corden. Heck, even Adele’s ex-husband was there. No mention of the Snarkles being there. I mean, SURELY they must’ve. Right? Only, if they were there we’d have heard about it by now. Right?
View attachment 829237
No decent A Listers then and all of them now D list cast offs and now the Deli is in that category and I couldn't be happier. The Harkles would not attend because there were not enough faces there.

May they all piss in the wind

:mad: So incensed after watching C4 Dispatches last night. Kids in real poverty- in this country. 4 siblings to a room, living in temporary accommodation, relying on food banks. They have never had a holiday or eaten out. Made me hate that witch even more with her ballet & tap, meals out and holidays to Hawaii. Sick of the lying money grabbers
Just like the Beckham's with their £100 million from Quatar and he is a membersof a Children's fund, bleeping money grabbing, two faced, duplicitous dickheads, the lot of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe not happy exactly, but able to live the life he appeared to enjoy until Smegzie showed up. Friends he'd known for years, polo, huntin, shootin n fishing. He could probably have found a nice gel who'd provide the heir and the spare and turn a blind eye to his drinking, dressing up habits and shagging about.
I agree a vacuous Sloanie with an elastic minge, no thoughts of her own and able to entertain VIPs, and would have been ideal for the gormless, ginger ,grifting, gasbag gurner of Gitdom!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Beckhams, Adele, Snarkles can all get fucked. They are all giving me the rage :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The CAS squad have assembled and will be calling on @freda19 tonight and every night until she returns, she is now taking the piss and will suffer the consequences of her absence.

I will begin to assemble the Dog Squad as back up and they will bark in unison with the cats.

Be afraid Freda, very afraid😾😾😾🐕🐕🐕

Beckhams, Adele, Snarkles can all get fucked. They are all giving me the rage :mad::mad::mad:
Me too Darktriad they are sticking their diamond loaded finger up at us.

Over privileged Cunts and give practically duck all back, seething may they all crash and burn and considering that out of my OAP pension I give £70 a month to charity, half to animals and half to People it does my bleeping head in😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's a total two faced hypocritical ho. How can anyone turn from absolutely gushing about her loving, caring father - to totally dismissing him from her life?

Gosh, is that what's happened 😅😅
Trust me!
I bet she did it in the bathroom with a Richmond as well - case solved 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No decent A Listers then and all of them now D list cast offs and now the Deli is in that category and I couldn't be happier. The Harkles would not attend because there were not enough faces there.

May they all piss in the wind
BIB I heard this was to be the title of Elton's new song when Smegs markles him and his hubby ........ it'll probably put 'the candle' out which he has been singing (I'm using this term loosely) about all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is totally off topic but I wanted to share it with you.
My hubby always takes time to talk to the local beggars and homeless and give them the odd £1 when he can. He saw a man he hadn't seen for a few months today and the man made a point of crossing the road to speak to him. It turned out that this man had completely turned his life around, got somewhere to live and got a job. He asked hubby to shake his hand and when hubby did, the man gave him £10. He told hubby that he was paying back money to all the people who had helped him. Hubby tried to refuse it but it clearly mattered a lot to the man so he ended up accepting it. Isn't that a lovely story? It's really brighted my day. Not for the £10 of course, but for the man completely turning his life around and repaying the help he'd been given. Great to hear something good for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
I'm a witch and I love Halloween. For Pagans, it's the new year and known as Samhain. It's a wonderful time for us and marks the end of 'the turn of the wheel'. So the woke brigade can't touch it, thank Goddess, because it's a religious festival. Being a religious festival, they have to respect it whether they want to or not.
As for the Christian identified version of witch, we couldn't care less. Christians are entitled to their views too. We're just happy to see people party and have a good time. Because that's what we do.
This! 👆 Real witches are not going to be offended by Halloween. Samhain is very special in our house. As Cass says, it’s a religious festival so they can keep their grubby paws off it. My lot love the whole thing - all the spooky stuff, the trick or treaters…all the kids love coming trick or treating at our house because we go the whole hog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My hubby always takes time to talk to the local beggars and homeless and give them the odd £1 when he can. He saw a man he hadn't seen for a few months today and the man made a point of crossing the road to speak to him. It turned out that this man had completely turned his life around, got somewhere to live and got a job. He asked hubby to shake his hand and when hubby did, the man gave him £10. He told hubby that he was paying back money to all the people who had helped him. Hubby tried to refuse it but it clearly mattered a lot to the man so he ended up accepting it. Isn't that a lovely story? It's really brighted my day. Not for the £10 of course, but for the man completely turning his life around and repaying the help he'd been given. Great to hear something good for a change.
This made my day! Good for this man for digging himself out -- says a lot about his character

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This made my day! Good for this man for digging himself out -- says a lot about his character
I'd be careful, Megnut might use this story and own it for herself. I can see it now, Meghan tearing-up and telling about how her husband was working on skid-row in downtown LA. With a bit of luck in 12 months both of them will be on Skid Row.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's so lovely. Your hubby sounds like a wonderful soul and lad who turned his life around, amazing. I've been poorly off work today (stomach bug, nowt serious, although my stomach muscles are furious) and this has made me feel warm and fuzzy.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'd be careful, Megnut might use this story and own it for herself. I can see it now, Meghan tearing-up and telling about how her husband was working on skid-row in downtown LA. With a bit of luck in 12 months both of them will be on Skid Row.
What sane person would want to put money in her slutty slot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest Lady C

Cambridges' Attire at Earth Shot - A viewer commented that Catherine was dressed flimsily whilst William had turtle neck and jacket. Were they parodying Smeg's winter clothing faux pas? Lady C confirmed that they were wearing evening wear not seasonal wear which can be anything other than cotton and linen at this time of year.
Do Harkles intend to see TQ off asap? Question asked by someone who seems to have insight into type of person Smeg could be. Lady C very carefully supposes Smeg has the sort of cold calculating strategic aspect to her character to allow her to spot this as a consequence of her actions.
Meghan the Duchess of Sussex - is this styling used by Smeg correct? No such title - she is Duchess of Sussex. Trying to change the rules of the game and maximise her advantage. She is contemptuous (anti-social personality) not innovative.
Congress Letter lies? Thomas won the lottery and had a good income (2 million dollars pa in today's terms). Using Office of D&D of Sussex is unacceptable. Contemptuous of boundaries so she can flaunt her flowsy floosy self. Breaking US law - a US citizen is not officially allowed to use title. İnterfering in politics is a royal no-no. Letterhead reminiscent of White House stationery and mimics TRF.
Lady C believes there will be no action to strip titles unless there is criminal involvement by the Harkles or they voluntarily put the titles into abeyance. Lady C urged everyone to complain to Parliament/Congress/Palace.
Perpetual liar? Feature of manipulative/anti-social personality disorders - no words can be trusted. Proved by articles in her old TİG blog - why is Haz so oblivious to her lies? Haz has weak character where she is concerned as he is addicted to her.
Why is Smeg always poking the bear? Compulsively provocative and destructive and lack of scruples (personality disorder/narc). Behaviour impacts on TRF, UK, and now US.
Smeg cannot allow Haz to meet Thomas as he would contradict the story she spun to Haz. Smeg is enjoying the act and thrilling to the spectacle and the chase.
İs Haz a narc or a disturbed milksop? Lady C thinks elements of both. He has an exaggerated sense of worth but not a narc in same league as Smeg.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.