Harry and Meghan #146 Faking skills to pay the bills , PC is very proud of Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From that article:

Bower, who also wrote the 2018 book "Rebel Prince: The Power, Passion and Defiance of Prince Charles," said the Duchess of Sussex "needs to stop the men from her past" from spilling her dirty secrets. He cited her father Thomas, who he believes is "keeping some things back and that he has a lot of embarrassing stuff on her."

"But I think, much to her dismay, more will come out.." the royal writer continued. "So if she wants this to stop, she needs to communicate. It's what should have been done years ago; Meghan should have communicated with her father, in person or over the phone. She seems to be hoping he'll just go away, but he won't!"

I expect she's hoping he doesn't spill the beans imminently, and the heart issue comes back into play before he can!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
You are forgetting Charles has a sense of entitlement and superiority as big as Andrew has.
Charles can't wait to be King.
I'm just hoping that common sense will prevail when it comes to protecting William. PC has spent years trying to minimise PA's role and to keep the York princesses out of full-time Royal roles. It'll be total hypocrisy if he tries to re-establish the Harkles and the sprogs in any way, knowing full well that they'd see it as a victory and a chance to do their utmost to undermine the Cambridges.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I've just been looking back at some of the posts in this thread and one has had the link removed automatically by Tattle and the Tweet in the same post is no longer available.

I know I keep going on, but can we include screenshots, along with links, to stop us losing info!!

Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yep I did it I went and looked on the SS twatter - my gawd they sure are the stoopid squad - anyway whilst undercover I noted this photo which, I think they are alluding is a memento / medal which was presented to the Horrids when they visited the UN
I have tried to find any other photos from the UN site to try to find a match for the box - no joy 🥴. But on further viewing of the photos on the day it looks as if it was the Harkles goffa carrying the box on the way in to the visit
So I wondered what could they be giving away is it a monogramed paper weight ? A commemorative Harkles coin? A Harkle medal? (Dont look on Arseiswell so no idea of what they merch)

First pic is SS /2nd pic close up of goffas hand going in

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yep I did it I went and looked on the SS twatter - my gawd they sure are the stoopid squad - anyway whilst undercover I noted this photo which, I think they are alluding is a memento / medal which was presented to the Horrids when they visited the UN
I have tried to find any other photos from the UN site to try to find a match for the box - no joy 🥴. But on further viewing of the photos on the day it looks as if it was the Harkles goffa carrying the box on the way in to the visit
So I wondered what could they be giving away is it a monogramed paper weight ? A commemorative Harkles coin? A Harkle medal? (Dont look on Arseiswell so no idea of what they merch)

Why on earth would the spying Harkles be presented with a medal? 😂 for what exactly? Services to their own egos? 🙄
The squad are unbelievably thick 🤣

From that article:

Bower, who also wrote the 2018 book "Rebel Prince: The Power, Passion and Defiance of Prince Charles," said the Duchess of Sussex "needs to stop the men from her past" from spilling her dirty secrets. He cited her father Thomas, who he believes is "keeping some things back and that he has a lot of embarrassing stuff on her."

"But I think, much to her dismay, more will come out.." the royal writer continued. "So if she wants this to stop, she needs to communicate. It's what should have been done years ago; Meghan should have communicated with her father, in person or over the phone. She seems to be hoping he'll just go away, but he won't!"

I expect she's hoping he doesn't spill the beans imminently, and the heart issue comes back into play before he can!
I don't think that Bower will get anything of note out of Smeggy's dad. He hasn't betrayed her up until now (despite all the nastyness thrown his way).

It would be good if some of the people she has used and ghosted over the years (men and women) give us some tea but I wouldn't hold your breath. I think many are scared of the bullying squad and any backlash.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I think it's a laser etched paper weight with a portrait of No666 doing one of her mask slip, jaw juts! It's a kind of threat to whomever she is trying to get something from - if they don't give her what she wants, this is what they will have to deal with! All tied up with a fancy ribbon!

Also, thanks for that photo - it was good to see how badly fitting that trouser suit was again - what a mess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It would be good if some of the people she has used and ghosted over the years (men and women) give us some tea but I wouldn't hold your breath. I think many are scared of the bullying squad and any backlash.
It would be best if Hazbeen spilled the tea. Every single thing that he knows and as soon as he's out the door. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Quoting me’self - looking again the box is definitely being held in such a way as to show the ‘logo’ - but I cannot get a good shot to read it - could it be ‘Royals R us’ ? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Have just read a news article that stated:

Organisers are also reportedly trying to establish what to do with Harry and Meghan during the Platinum Jubilee events
They are no longer active royals (their choice), have dissed the RF and Queen on numerous occasions. Therefore they should not be included in any of the celebrations, or even considered.

I do not wish any more of my taxes being lavished on the narcissist 'pauper' known as miss sizzling trollop.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

She looks like a massive brown turd💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22

If they had been presented a medal the whole world would know. No way they wouldn’t have at least slip it out via Scobie

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do not wish any more of my taxes being lavished on the narcissist 'pauper' known as miss sizzling trollop.
No, I don't want that either. They should have the decency to stay away. They chose what path they wanted to take and now they need to stick to it. Nobody is going to want to see them and they'll just cast a pall over the whole event. Makes me angry thinking about it. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 31
No, I don't want that either. They should have the decency to stay away. They chose what path they wanted to take and now they need to stick to it. Nobody is going to want to see them and they'll just cast a pall over the whole event. Makes me angry thinking about it. :mad:
She’s a coward , she won’t want to face the royals.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Looking at the NY outfits again, I am sure that either she is still using Jess as a stylist or she is still channeling how Jess dressed her. JM always put her in outfits that work on her own body (tall and super thin) not on TW’s. Either that or she is wearing clothes that were sent to JM.

It also drives me crazy that she mixes yellow toned beige with red toned beige. It is not a cohesive look at all. She just looks so dumpy…and why does she always wear her coats two sizes too large?

She is also trying to have her own “mask photo” to rival Kate’s. The earrings, eyeliner, hair, and mask shape are all identical to the instantly iconic photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If Megnut ever steps foot on our sacred ground can we all get together and, non-violently, protest? Personally, I don't want her stank fouling our clean* air.

*clean ish. :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.