Harry and Meghan #146 Faking skills to pay the bills , PC is very proud of Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, that's not right. (Males are XY; Females are XX)

Boys are more likely to get haemophilia than girls (1 in 6,000–10,000 males and less than 1 in 300,000 females)

The screen shot below explains the genetics in more detail.

View attachment 827812
Agreed. We're saying the same thing right but in this particular case look at where the hemophilia comes from; the paternal line. Being a male does predispose you but the sex of the parent with the genetic disorder supercedes that. Waste of time issue; it's not hemophilia.

Reactions: 15
Approx 28 mins long.
No twittering birds.
Its as if she reads here and knew we were discussing Charles being a problem for the Monarchy.

She gives an interesting account of the different types of narcissism.
She says Meghan ticks the boxes for 2 types
And that Charles is a cerebral narcissist.

She says that because Charles is a narcissist it is the reason nothing has been done about Meghan because to call out her narc behaviour would mean they would have to call out Charles too.
Hence the inactivity on this matter.

She covers what we discussed about his entitlement, toothpaste being squeezed for him and all the cash for access, cash for honours etc we know Charles is guilty of.

And she explains that the narc will keep repeating the same mistakes over and over, never learn from them and just shrug them off and blame somebody else for it or claim ignorance of it.

Charles guilty on all counts.

So its really is quite a good clip.
Thanks for posting it @LadyMuck
This Bookworm video was a real revelation to me and explains a lot, and thanks @Chita for your summary.
If Bookworm is right I'm even more convinced that PC is unsuitable to be King. If his narcissism has prevented him dealing with Minge and NoBalls then it explains why the same mistakes have been made again and again. Does allowing the Harkles to get away with murder just boil down to narcs ruling the RF roost and the Queen being frail and tired, Charles taking the easy option because he's spoilt, entitled and tin-eared like the Harkles? What a dog's dinner. It begs the question who's making the RF decisions?

Here I was thinking that there was a really important reason for the protection and enabling of the Snarkles, when it could turn out that it's all part of the same pattern of family behaviour. Cover up for them = cover up for yourself by ignoring it and blaming someone else. Don't expose the bullying, it will rock the boat....

PA must be a narcissist too, never learning any lessons because he was indulged by the RF despite years of public complaints about him hobnobbing with dodgy Kazakh tycoons and his vile behaviour. His self-important bug-eyed family are always in the news, most recently at a lavish wedding. Interesting that PA was only stopped by Epstein, having been allowed by the Queen to behave disgracefully for years and damage RF standing abroad in his position of Trade Envoy. When called to account he hid behind his mum.

Edward is dodgy too and is probably a discreet narc. Interesting that these odd men are fronted by strong women who make the narcissism less obvious - Camilla and Sophie for example. William's the only wholesome male there.

I certainly don't view the RF as I did before, as it seems to me that all their wounds are to a large extent self-inflicted, and set to continue in this macabre plot where we don't know who's the puppet and who's the puppet-master any more. IF Bookworm is right, the RF deserve all they get and the "grey-rocking" is actually something else altogether, something not very pleasant that we thought was strong and dignified. That's IF Bookworm is right, but I bet she is. Certainly for me some of the puzzle pieces have fallen into place.

Noballs and Minge have unwittingly shone their light on the RF regardless of the Bookworm video.

ETA @JAR21 can we wiki this Bookworm and Chita's post? It could turn out to be important.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I feel for William here. The future King being ignored. Instead over £120million will be paid to his horrible brother. I think if it really does go ahead, then there will be no going back for Harry, as William will be furious.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I think people seriously need to get over PC and C. I mean if anything- he is the one that cheated on Diana. No one cares about Camilla’s partner and neither does he care about the whole thing iirc.
There are plenty of good reasons to be critical of a King Charles, but many that are brought up also apply to Wiliam (intense use of private flying options). So I don’t think they really support the argument to skip him for Wiliam.
The only reason I have, that makes me wish they would skip Charles is this: The ex-royals would go completely crazy. Right now, they can sit back and wait till their children get the Prince/Princess title. Without a monarch grandpa, those titles are not happening. That would be the easiest option and no one could cry racism. Instead of getting another attention boost and a higher standing, they would just drop further into insignificance. No smug smile when they finally let us see their freshly titled children. No prime spot at the coronation.
No, we would either hear and see nothing of them or see them hustling to get back into Wiliam’s good books. Well, M would, while H would continue to feel cheated by life and his family and they will Scobie reveal Charles or Wiliam to be the racist.
I think that PC wants and expects to be king..... But I don't think he is 'strong' enough or 'popular' enough. And hope in a way that he isn't encouraged to become king. He could ascend to the throne, but not actually be crowned for a few years, and then maybe abdicate in favour of William?

In some ways Charles is too old! We are used to an elderly Queen, ruling from almost another era, the monarchy needs a change, to have a breath of fresh air breathed into it! A 72 year old man doesnt feel, young enough to create lasting change, to appeal to a younger generation, or to get a nation behind him. He is way past retirement age! And has no experience in the job!

If you look at the tone of the press pack and the media, William and Kate are proving to be stars, looking good, and doing and saying the right thing, and they have 3 cute kids to do photo opportunities with! They appeal to a younger generation, they appeal to kids and families and they would also appeal to an older more pro monarchy generation. Charles only really has the older more pro monarchy group in his corner, he means nothing to a large majority of the British people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think I need pulling out of the rabbit hole ☹
All I am seeing is PWB selling his soul & reaping benefits. TW still floating above all her tit with no consequence.
Twitter seems to be getting more & more censored. Accounts that do not follow the assholes are being suspended left right & centre.
I think the Daily Mail court case could be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I think it's going to go her way 😡☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This Bookworm video was a real revelation to me and explains a lot, and thanks @Chita for your summary.
If Bookworm is right I'm even more convinced that PC is unsuitable to be King. If his narcissism has prevented him dealing with Minge and NoBalls then it explains why the same mistakes have been made again and again. Does allowing the Harkles to get away with murder just boil down to narcs ruling the RF roost and the Queen being frail and tired, Charles taking the easy option because he's spoilt, entitled and tin-eared like the Harkles? What a dog's dinner. It begs the question who's making the RF decisions?

Here I was thinking that there was a really important reason for the protection and enabling of the Snarkles, when it could turn out that it's all part of the same pattern of family behaviour. Cover up for them = cover up for yourself by ignoring it and blaming someone else. Don't expose the bullying, it will rock the boat....

PA must be a narcissist too, never learning any lessons because he was indulged by the RF despite years of public complaints about him hobnobbing with dodgy Kazakh tycoons and his vile behaviour. His self-important bug-eyed family are always in the news, most recently at a lavish wedding. Interesting that PA was only stopped by Epstein, having been allowed by the Queen to behave disgracefully for years and damage RF standing abroad in his position of Trade Envoy. When called to account he hid behind his mum.

Edward is dodgy too and is probably a discreet narc. Interesting that these odd men are fronted by strong women who make the narcissism less obvious - Camilla and Sophie for example. William's the only wholesome male there.

I certainly don't view the RF as I did before, as it seems to me that all their wounds are to a large extent self-inflicted, and set to continue in this macabre plot where we don't know who's the puppet and who's the puppet-master any more. IF Bookworm is right, the RF deserve all they get and the "grey-rocking" is actually something else altogether, something not very pleasant that we thought was strong and dignified. That's IF Bookworm is right, but I bet she is. Certainly for me some of the puzzle pieces have fallen into place.

Noballs and Minge have unwittingly shone their light on the RF regardless of the Bookworm video.

ETA @JAR21 can we wiki this Bookworm and Chita's post? It could turn out to be important.
Done. It's on Page 3 temporarily. Still waiting for Admin to delete images on Page 1, as it is full again.

Hopefully the Wiki will be sorted soon, as they now seem to understand that I want to separate the photos into categories, to make looking for specific photos or events easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow. Talk about arse about face.

According to buzzfeed a serious Twitter problem is coordinated groups of unprecedentedly evil people who actively tweet against Whinge and Cringe 🤨

“Bouzy said the users targeting Meghan and Harry are operating “in a more clever way than we normally see.” He said their hateful tweets are mixed in with tweets that do not violate Twitter’s terms of service, making these accounts harder for Bot Sentinel to automatically detect”

I wish they’d check out the sugars. Mind you buzzfeed is about as woke as you could ever get !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was having a gossip with someone today and she started talking about the Kate vs Meghan row. She said that she'd heard that Rose's hubby bats for the other side and that there may have been something going on with Rose and William. According to her M told K that her husband was having an affair and that's what they rowed about because Kate told her to shut it (in so many words).

Now if we suppose that this did happen why would M then claim that K made her cry? If any woman receives news that their partner has been unfaithful (whether true or not) they are going to be upset 🤔 you're not going to smile and say 'yeah great thanks for telling me'. To turn it round when you started it is quite despicable.

• Wow
Done. It's on Page 3 temporarily. Still waiting for Admin to delete images on Page 1, as it is full again.

Hopefully the Wiki will be sorted soon, as they now seem to understand that I want to separate the photos into categories, to make looking for specific photos or events easier.
Well done, you are a star doing all this sorting and categorizing 🥰👍⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So, on Sunday Adele filmed the concert section of her CBS special with Orca. Gayle King was there. Ellen was there. So, was James Corden. Heck, even Adele’s ex-husband was there. No mention of the Snarkles being there. I mean, SURELY they must’ve. Right? Only, if they were there we’d have heard about it by now. Right?
View attachment 829237
All the hollywood nasty clique then

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow. Talk about arse about face.

According to buzzfeed a serious Twitter problem is coordinated groups of unprecedentedly evil people who actively tweet against Whinge and Cringe 🤨

“Bouzy said the users targeting Meghan and Harry are operating “in a more clever way than we normally see.” He said their hateful tweets are mixed in with tweets that do not violate Twitter’s terms of service, making these accounts harder for Bot Sentinel to automatically detect”

I wish they’d check out the sugars. Mind you buzzfeed is about as woke as you could ever get !

Baroness Bruck was investigated and passed the bot test 😄 she posted her scoring and laughed about it.

This Bouzy character is paid for doing this (and ignoring the sugars nastyness). This actually shows that there's an awful lot of real people who don't like the Harkles and they're not bots 😂

• Heart
I think that PC wants and expects to be king..... But I don't think he is 'strong' enough or 'popular' enough. And hope in a way that he isn't encouraged to become king. He could ascend to the throne, but not actually be crowned for a few years, and then maybe abdicate in favour of William?

In some ways Charles is too old! We are used to an elderly Queen, ruling from almost another era, the monarchy needs a change, to have a breath of fresh air breathed into it! A 72 year old man doesnt feel, young enough to create lasting change, to appeal to a younger generation, or to get a nation behind him. He is way past retirement age! And has no experience in the job!

If you look at the tone of the press pack and the media, William and Kate are proving to be stars, looking good, and doing and saying the right thing, and they have 3 cute kids to do photo opportunities with! They appeal to a younger generation, they appeal to kids and families and they would also appeal to an older more pro monarchy generation. Charles only really has the older more pro monarchy group in his corner, he means nothing to a large majority of the British people!!
I don't think we can get away from having Charles as King. But he's unlikely to be crowned for at least a year after the Queen dies.

Perhaps he could go about quietly 'Kinging' and William will be the Prince of Wales, so he can take the forefront and do the mingling, whilst Charles does the more staid stuff?

And of course, the bonus of William being the Prince of Wales is crockery smashing in Montishito, as Kate will be the Princess of Wales!!

• Heart
  • Haha
The Queen is not attending the COP26 :(

I think there is is more to this than what they are saying & I put the blame on HRH The Queens current heath problems on both Andrew & the pair of cali Cunts

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Funny the ''recollections may vary'' different perspectives, and different goals, say when wanting to destroy something, like a Monarchy, particularly the last 40 years.
MSM Camilla gate excerpt :
CAMILLA: (laughing) What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers? (Both laugh). Oh, you’re going to come back as a pair of knickers.

CHARLES: Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck! (Laughs)

CAMILLA: You are a complete idiot! (Laughs) Oh, what a wonderful idea.

Cut of at this part:
Charles: My luck to be chucked down a lavatory and go on forever swirling around the top, never going down!
Camilla : (Laughing ) Oh, Darling.

It was always essential to remove the humorous element of it and make it dirtier than it was.

Exzibit B. Dianas letter:

MSM:
My husband will try to kill me, so he can marry.(implied Camilla)

Court reality and horses mouth:

My husband will try to kill me, so he can marry Tiggy, Camilla is just a decoy.
Paraphrased, but factual.

And the history of Andrew is much more complex, as above equally created by the MSM, and sadly occasionally by the RF.

The battle for hierarchy and popularity damaged many that were staunchly Monarchist, in favor of popularity/celebrity chasers .
The inner circle of courtiers(the illusory gray men) followed routines based on military principles (many even have the background) where the top/relevant man/woman is always right, it always went south when the top/relevant man/woman became ''human'' with the good and bad sides visible .
In older times it worked, lack of information, transparency , mystique , now its harder, and punishing the person above you, is hard, even in the military.
There is a predictability in the methods of the Harkles, and the MSM.
The bad part is the predictability of the RF.
From long term observation , I'm starting to believe from the knowledge how the Monarchy in the past worked, that there is a form of dissatisfaction in the current Royals.
The Royals of the past prior to the Queens father, didn't ''work'' the way its done now.
I think that the current Royals, since Margaret, are having a inner ''rebellion, '' so its "We work now, pay taxes, do charity, employ people'' so they are possibly expecting some freedom when it comes to family, privacy,press...

The ''humanization'' of them, the loss of the mystique, the ''visibility'' reduced the perceived benefit of being a Royal.
Wealth? Nope. The invisible 25 are each richer than the Queen, and they have 0 hassle.
Interesting times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.