Harry and Meghan #146 Faking skills to pay the bills , PC is very proud of Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think so,but seemed interesting with the not eligible wording
Yes I agree with you. I think the message is confusing. They refused Dunbarton. But the dolls aren't eligible to have Prince/Princess titles until PC becomes king, and even then PC would need to allow it to happen.

I often think they both now regret doing the Orca showdown and realise that they made total idiots of themselves. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For me it's a case of, let the cunts have the title. Better then then Prince and princess Harry the ginger bleep
Absolutely - but make an official statement that their withdrawal from the UK was done on a trial period. The trial period has now ended and although they will remain Duke and Duchess they are private citizens who do not represent the Monarchy in any way, shape or form any longer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes I agree with you. I think the message is confusing. They refused Dunbarton. But the dolls aren't eligible to have Prince/Princess titles until PC becomes king, and even then PC would need to allow it to happen.

I often think they both now regret doing the Orca showdown and realise that they made total idiots of themselves. 😅
Let's hope so but don't hold our breath.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know why some of our avatars have Mr Green Cludo pieces, while others don't?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree - strictly speaking she would be 'Princess Henry' but we all know she wouldn't use that title. She would masquerade as HRH Princess Meagain, the former Dookess of Sussex.

She's insufferable at the moment, so can you imagine what she would be like if that was her 'made up' title.🤮
I doubt she would put Princess M somewhere. BUT she would never correct anyone that uses it. And all media outlets and her fans would use it. She could sit back and it would happen anyway.
I think the whole discussion about the titles is moot to be honest. The BRF cannot strip them, the UK government has better things to do. And to be honest, the more they slap it everywhere they kind of devalue their title and make themselves look pathetic. There really is no need to do something about it. They are not committing treason, they are just trashy (which is not a crime). Trailer Park Royals if you want. Taking action against them only let’s them play the victim and gives them an importance they have long lost. Ignoring them is still the best way to treat them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I am not sure if PC has to actively do something to make them P/P (sign something or whatever). I thought he would rather have to do something so they don’t get it automatically. If your assumption is correct that’s cool. If not, I hope he has the papers for the new title rules all drawn up to come into action the second HMTQ does her last breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I doubt she would put Princess M somewhere. BUT she would never correct anyone that uses it. And all media outlets and her fans would use it. She could sit back and it would happen anyway.
I think the whole discussion about the titles is moot to be honest. The BRF cannot strip them, the UK government has better things to do. And to be honest, the more they slap it everywhere they kind of devalue their title and make themselves look pathetic. There really is no need to do something about it. They are not committing treason, they are just trashy (which is not a crime). Trailer Park Royals if you want. Taking action against them only let’s them play the victim and gives them an importance they have long lost. Ignoring them is still the best way to treat them.
Absolutely.
The best treatment is to ignore them altogether.
If they aren't written about there is no need to use titles.

I still think a final official announcement needs to come from the Palace though.
To spell it out to anyone who still thinks they represent the Monarchy in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
According to one of the mums from the Harlem school visit she said she was a princess. Apologies if already posted.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
There is no way to find out but I’d love to know if the bleep ever actually applied!
I don't think she ever became eligible. I think the rules have tightened since my husband applied, and he could only start the citizenship application once he'd had indefinite leave to remain for 3 years.

Looking at the current rules, and without the RF pulling strings, I don't think even her previous residency status would still be valid. She'd have to reapply and spend most of her time here, and I can't see her ever doing that.

I think the RF could easily justify pulling her title on her immigration status alone. She's not a British/Commonwealth citizen and she doesn't even live here. All that guff at the time of the engagement about her planning to become a UK citizen turned out well, didn't it? She dislikes the UK and couldn't wait to leave, so why let her continue to use one of our titles, and personally benefit from it? She's not doing anything to benefit Britain in return. Quite the opposite.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.