Harry and Meghan #146 Faking skills to pay the bills , PC is very proud of Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Prince Charles conversation about being a tampon was recorded and those of us of a certain age can remember it being played on the National news and the transcript being printed in all the print media.

We remember.

We also remember stories about one of his male staff being sexually assaulted by another staff member and stories of Charles being so entitled he has a Butler squeeze his toothpaste onto his toothbrush for him every day.

And we remember him travelling in private jets whilst preaching about carbon footprint reduction.

And he wonders why he's not very popular.
I also remember the scandal about a staff member being repeatedly attacked and it was covered up. And what about that awful Michael Fawcett?

Camilla might have calmed PC down but people don't change. It doesn't occur to PA or PC to wonder how they appear to the man in the street. They are living in the past, with the old mindset that they are entitled and untouchable. They haven't moved with the times or learned that the days of unquestioning acceptance of their behaviour have long gone. SM has ensured there are no secrets any more, and PC's rennet-powered car will earn him only derision from people trying to make ends meet.

PC's best chance of staying sane is to lie low and stay low for ever. Stuff like TamponGate and Diana's death are out there waiting to ambush him, not yet while HM is here. She is holding it all together for now and keeping PA in check, and I hope he doesn't try and reassert himself and his awful family when she's gone. He's tin-eared enough to try, and PC is weak and dislikes him intensely.

Edward's a non-entity, and PA was allowed to grow out of control and become a liability. Any institution no matter how established or revered must change and adapt or go under, and the RF has been very slow to recognise the dangers of PA's behaviour over the years, PC's entitlement and peevishness as future king, and the danger from the Harkles.

How ironic that all three sons PC, PA and PE are unfit to take the Throne because the RF have not trained them properly despite all their money and history. Anne is the only one who has what it takes, and PP knew it. Thank God for William.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Great to see you back and the others who have recently returned 🥰 we need some more fun and rampant piss taking 😁
The Harkles are on a slippery slope now and they've got to implode at some point point 🤯
Even Hazno's bathrooms don't like him any more 😅
Thank you my lovely hammy 👽🤗❤😘 big up the Richmond crew I say 👍🤣 I'll try and keep up more 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The Mirror: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to mark major celebration with baby Lilibet this week.

I wouldn't bother clicking on it, just more Sunshine Sucks PR /click bait with suppositions that the kids may get dressed up for Halloween.
Also references to that ghastly book by plastic Scoobie about a Halloween date they had at Soho House in Toronto (also mentioning Princess Eugenie was attending the same masked ball) when they were dating and it was "leaked" to the paps/press causing them upset (pass the vomit bucket). 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She is also parroting the exact words of President Bill Clinton when he passed FMLA. This is not a new concept and certainly not an original one. I admit I was taken aback when Hillary Clinton gave her a shout out regarding her letter and referring to her as Duchess. The Clintons, at least Hillary and Chelsea, seem to be good friends with Harry and Meg and I'm not really sure why or what their connection is. Harry is the dim spare and she is a C list cable actress. I'm not sure how they could possibly have connections to all these high powered American politicians. I wonder if Megan's life as a yachtie has anything to do with it.
It's because there is an agenda and they're all players.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Netfuck bastards. Let her RIP. That's what happens when you sell your soul, you can't complain. Surely Harry doesn't want his mother's interview aired again.. ...... as I suspect the ginger dimwit regrets his Orca interview. I mean any normal person hates getting caught out in a lie let alone.... 17!!! But I suppose if it goes against his brothers wishes perhaps he gets joy from that, well TW does and I guess if the crappy shonky shady wife is happy he gets 5 minutes of peace.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The usually insufferably sickly sweet OK mag is not very enamoured with the Duchess of Twuntness either

OK! magazine: Meghan Markle 'meddling and humble-bragging' for street cred is 'insufferable', author says.
(Tried to put transcript of article under a spoiler but the option wasn't available, sorry for length of post folks)

"She openly admits she's not an "elected official" but Meghan Markle is not afraid to wade into the world of politics.

And according to a public poll, nor should she be.

The Duchess of Sussex made her most overtly political intervention last week, sending an open letter to two senior US figures on proposed parental and sick leave legislation.

The extraordinary 1,030-word letter - given to supportive media to share - asked the Speaker of the US House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi and the Majority Leader in the US Senate Chuck Schumer, both Democrats, to consider her plea "on behalf of my family, Archie and Lili and Harry".

It was written on the Sussexes new post-royal letterhead, which prominently uses their titles but not their official cyphers.

According to a poll of Sunday Express readers, an overwhelming majority of the general public believe the Royal Family - including Meghan and Harry - should be free to comment on global issues such as climate change.

The exclusive poll revealed a whopping 42 per cent of people said they approve or strongly approve of the royals making comments on social and political matters.

But Meghan has received criticism from royal commentators and authors for attempting to 'pave her way to the White House' without relevant experience behind her and appear relatable to the masses when she's married to a prince and worth millions.

This weekend, journalist, academic historian, author, and commentator Zoe Strimpel compared the duchess to Marie Antoniette, the last queen of France before the French Revolution.

"Compared with the Duchess of Sussex, Marie Antoinette was positively sympathetic, for at least she never tried to pretend to be a commoner, or to understand and meddle in the plight of commoners. Politically, she kept things top-level: war campaigns, plots and escapes," she wrote.

Zoe also compared her to former First Lady Michelle Obama.

"The Duchess seems particularly keen on forging a sort of First Lady role for herself - the problem being that she lacks the genuinely impressive, relevant background of, say Michelle Obama, who, born into a poor family in Chicago, worked her way up to being a top lawyer, has years of policy experience and is generally far more self-aware and sensitive in how she presents her campaigns," she wrote.

She described Meghan as having become "an insufferable meddler in politics" and stated: "[The duchess] has a habit of humble-bragging, intended to give her the political street-cred Harry could never claim. I found it quite charming at the start of their marriage. But it's become tiresome."

Zoe isn't alone.

Ger Colleran wrote in the Mail: "The last thing those advocating for a new law introducing paid parental leave in the US actually need right now is that poor little filthy rich people like Meghan Markle stick their beaks in.

"Forbes reckoned at the start of 2019 that Markle had a net wealth of $2.2m - but this rose to $10m when Prince Harry's pot is added in. Separately, Harry is worth a further $25m to $40m because of his membership of the Firm.

"Is it any wonder that the duchess annoys so many people given her complete lack of self-reflection?"

While in the Express, Carole Malone commented: "That girl is going for the big prize. And with her steely ambition - few of us will be surprised if she gets it."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
OMG was just watching Sunrise. Boris Johnson was talking about climate change with some school children.
Johnson actually said that humans could be fed to the animals.
As he is American and with that hair I am wondering if he is related to Trump.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
MM “I’d have got away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky receipts”.
View attachment 820847
From having read Michael Connolly's Harry Bosch books, I got the impression that Mousso & Frank's was like relatively inexpensive diner. About 15 years ago, I googled it and was astonished to realise how expensive it was. I lost my faith in Harry: he must've been taking bribes to have been able to eat there as much as he did in the early books. (that's a lie. I have implicit faith in Harry Bosch "everybody counts or nobody counts")

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's ok for big companies, but having to pay maternity leave can be disastrous for small companies.
It's one reason small companies are reluctant to employ women of child bearing age.
Here in Canada it's called maternity leave. Employers and employees pay into the employment insurance fund. For employees, it's a few dollars deducted from our pay. If you lose your job through no fault of your own, you are entitled to employment insurance for up to 42 weeks usually. If you come down with a baby, you or your partner get 52 weeks employment insurance (or mat) leave. Both instances are covered by and funded by employment insurance. In both instances you have to have worked for about a year to qualify. It's a great system. It's saved a ton of families financially during covid. Canada is amazing.

Well I guess America can decide for itself what kind of country they want to be. Point is, many successful nations decided they want that the money should benefit all people in this vulnerable positions and that it is not the companies job to take care of the citizens/society. If people in America have the same idea they have to convince the majority of decision makers to make it happen. I think it’s fine they try- we will see how it works out.

But do you get the same amount of money as you would have earned or just a percentage? And who pays it? Government alone, company, a mix?
In Canada it's a mix, paid into employment insurance, and a family gets 52 weeks paid leave with job protection. Dollar amount is on a scale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The usually insufferably sickly sweet OK mag is not very enamoured with the Duchess of Twuntness either

OK! magazine: Meghan Markle 'meddling and humble-bragging' for street cred is 'insufferable', author says.
(Tried to put transcript of article under a spoiler but the option wasn't available, sorry for length of post folks)

"She openly admits she's not an "elected official" but Meghan Markle is not afraid to wade into the world of politics.

And according to a public poll, nor should she be.

The Duchess of Sussex made her most overtly political intervention last week, sending an open letter to two senior US figures on proposed parental and sick leave legislation.

The extraordinary 1,030-word letter - given to supportive media to share - asked the Speaker of the US House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi and the Majority Leader in the US Senate Chuck Schumer, both Democrats, to consider her plea "on behalf of my family, Archie and Lili and Harry".

It was written on the Sussexes new post-royal letterhead, which prominently uses their titles but not their official cyphers.

According to a poll of Sunday Express readers, an overwhelming majority of the general public believe the Royal Family - including Meghan and Harry - should be free to comment on global issues such as climate change.

The exclusive poll revealed a whopping 42 per cent of people said they approve or strongly approve of the royals making comments on social and political matters.

But Meghan has received criticism from royal commentators and authors for attempting to 'pave her way to the White House' without relevant experience behind her and appear relatable to the masses when she's married to a prince and worth millions.

This weekend, journalist, academic historian, author, and commentator Zoe Strimpel compared the duchess to Marie Antoniette, the last queen of France before the French Revolution.

"Compared with the Duchess of Sussex, Marie Antoinette was positively sympathetic, for at least she never tried to pretend to be a commoner, or to understand and meddle in the plight of commoners. Politically, she kept things top-level: war campaigns, plots and escapes," she wrote.

Zoe also compared her to former First Lady Michelle Obama.

"The Duchess seems particularly keen on forging a sort of First Lady role for herself - the problem being that she lacks the genuinely impressive, relevant background of, say Michelle Obama, who, born into a poor family in Chicago, worked her way up to being a top lawyer, has years of policy experience and is generally far more self-aware and sensitive in how she presents her campaigns," she wrote.

She described Meghan as having become "an insufferable meddler in politics" and stated: "[The duchess] has a habit of humble-bragging, intended to give her the political street-cred Harry could never claim. I found it quite charming at the start of their marriage. But it's become tiresome."

Zoe isn't alone.

Ger Colleran wrote in the Mail: "The last thing those advocating for a new law introducing paid parental leave in the US actually need right now is that poor little filthy rich people like Meghan Markle stick their beaks in.

"Forbes reckoned at the start of 2019 that Markle had a net wealth of $2.2m - but this rose to $10m when Prince Harry's pot is added in. Separately, Harry is worth a further $25m to $40m because of his membership of the Firm.

"Is it any wonder that the duchess annoys so many people given her complete lack of self-reflection?"

While in the Express, Carole Malone commented: "That girl is going for the big prize. And with her steely ambition - few of us will be surprised if she gets it."
"According to a poll of Sunday Express readers, an overwhelming majority of the general public believe the Royal Family - including Meghan and Harry - should be free to comment on global issues such as climate change."

OBJECTION! Most of the staff at the Express are, uhm, exceptional and have no business writing articles or conducting polls in the first place. They all have the right to remain silent and would do well to take advantage of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think people seriously need to get over PC and C. I mean if anything- he is the one that cheated on Diana. No one cares about Camilla’s partner and neither does he care about the whole thing iirc.
There are plenty of good reasons to be critical of a King Charles, but many that are brought up also apply to Wiliam (intense use of private flying options). So I don’t think they really support the argument to skip him for Wiliam.
The only reason I have, that makes me wish they would skip Charles is this: The ex-royals would go completely crazy. Right now, they can sit back and wait till their children get the Prince/Princess title. Without a monarch grandpa, those titles are not happening. That would be the easiest option and no one could cry racism. Instead of getting another attention boost and a higher standing, they would just drop further into insignificance. No smug smile when they finally let us see their freshly titled children. No prime spot at the coronation.
No, we would either hear and see nothing of them or see them hustling to get back into Wiliam’s good books. Well, M would, while H would continue to feel cheated by life and his family and they will Scobie reveal Charles or Wiliam to be the racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd be surprised as Diana and Tiggy wouldn't have let that happen. He can allege all the live long day but while Diana might no lknger be here, Tiggy is and might have a word to say about it.
God I would bleeping love if Tiggy came out of left wing at a claim like that and confirmed it was 100% non-organic bullshit.

These two are disgusting and at this point I want to see Megsy working at an Arby's, after she's spat out whatever husk she leaves of Hazno when she's done with him.

I don't know if the Queen's illness is really due to Whinge n' Cringe, but honestly I think most women her age would be shaken by this amount of public mudflinging among their family members. 95 year olds aren't known for the fortitude of their constitutions, usually, though god knows Brenda seems hardier than most. If she were my own grandmother I'd be in Montecito right now, dragging Markle in donuts all over the lawn by one of her rat's nest hairpieces, screaming strings of expletives creative, detailed and horrifying enough to make Hawwy's delicate ginger ears fall off in aristocratic protest. And she wonders why she's so universally despised, Hazno aside... the raddled auld twit. Who does that to anyone's grandmother??

God, sometimes I surprise myself with how much I dislike her. She's just so utterly malevolent. That, and her smugness is directly proportionate to how thick as pigswill she is, so she's that perfect combination of self-assured and terminally stupid that really puts a fire in your belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The Mirror: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to mark major celebration with baby Lilibet this week.

I wouldn't bother clicking on it, just more Sunshine Sucks PR /click bait with suppositions that the kids may get dressed up for Halloween.
Also references to that ghastly book by plastic Scoobie about a Halloween date they had at Soho House in Toronto (also mentioning Princess Eugenie was attending the same masked ball) when they were dating and it was "leaked" to the paps/press causing them upset (pass the vomit bucket). 🙄
OMG what garbage 🤑 the Harkles cunts went to a Halloween party at Soho House.....

"It was possibly the perfect night out - until they received a call from one of Harry's aides at Kensington Palace. It wasn't good news."

They were reportedly upset and angry that their secret was out, understanding that the media and fans would quickly be fascinated by their lives, both separately and together."

So MadMeg had already tipped the paps off before she met up with him eh? Who else would be interested in her at that time? 😉😁

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Regarding Halloween, how on earth is that allowed in this 'woke' age ... surely it breaks gender roles, upsets 'witches', is misogynistic ... blah blah blah. I'm just waiting for the Halloween backlash to start from the woke brigade. No way MegMinge will can having any of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For me it's a case of, let the cunts have the title. Better then then Prince and princess Harry the ginger bleep
I agree - strictly speaking she would be 'Princess Henry' but we all know she wouldn't use that title. She would masquerade as HRH Princess Meagain, the former Dookess of Sussex.

She's insufferable at the moment, so can you imagine what she would be like if that was her 'made up' title.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.