Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Hulk's favourite saying fits her perfectly .... "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" (going back to the 1978 TV show here for those who can remember!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
If true that’s despicable. Taking money off the poorest of the poor…

Reactions: 47
I will be doing, but there are some Wiki issues at the moment. It's got too full, so I've had to temporarily move some stuff to page 2 until I get chance to organise it properly.

Would it help @JAR21 if page 1 was pre wedding and page 2 after they were married. Just a suggestion

Reactions: 21
I don’t like her when she’s not angry…
You can package shit any way you want but it still stinks and. If those kids were giving money to them that is unforgivable but why?? She is not a black Woman she is an out and out fraud.

That School have got it all wrong and why are people not protesting about it and where are the authorities allowing these fuckers to take money from these kids.

It all stinks and now I am fucking spitting tacks. Bastards.

Reactions: 35
Would it help @JAR21 if page 1 was pre wedding and page 2 after they were married. Just a suggestion
At the moment, I've split it by putting most of the photos on Page 2 and keeping info, links and articles on Page 1.

I just need to try and organise the photos a bit better and then we can see what happens, but if it gets too full again, that may be the way to go.

Reactions: 23
Totally agree @Nuttynana

Oh that is SOOO good! The comments on this site make me go from spitting chips to laughing out loud within minutes. Keep up the good work fellow tattlers

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I am roaring laughing here.... What a pair of dummies
https://giphy.com/l3q2GEsO9x0HZVLWg

Reactions: 30
Her hair was skanky even then !! with the slutty sides ....

Reactions: 21
I wonder whether there is a superhero character who could encapsulate her entire wooden acting range

Reactions: 27
This just demonstrates that they do no homework about the companies they ally themselves with. The RF investigate very thoroughly but these muppets have absolutely no idea.

Reactions: 35
I wonder whether there is a superhero character who could encapsulate her entire wooden acting range

No.....don't Markle the baby Groot

This is interesting, from Duchess Kamanda on twitter:

Reactions: 36
She plays the race card all the time but really she’s 3/4 white. It just shows all those supporting her because she’s ‘black’ are just racist. She’s not black, she has some black but mostly white.

Reactions: 30
Why must every scheme they launch be described as “global”

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.