Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, catching up but I really can't see that they could be paying sugars $1000 a month... maybe a handful but I reckon you'd need a lot more than a handful to make an impact. I think they're bluffing for effect.
If they are paying a few and the rest of them catch wind of it there’ll be hell to pay. Maybe that’s why they’re backpedaling and saying it was irony?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm beginning to wish I had kept the Cobra neck photo to myself! 😂🤣😂
It's safe in wiki and you were the one who spotted it in the first place Post 572, so well done! It's an iconic photo of an iconic women at the peak of her glory, and needed to be shared. Nobody's EVER seen a neck like it. Just what has Noballs married?

I wondered afterwards if she'd had operations on her neck to reduce a bobbing and prominent adam's apple from too much testosterone, and these were scars, but maybe that's too fanciful?

P.S. @wisebutwild, can you look for more Cobra Neck photos and post them? You've obviously got a talent for spotting this sort of thing! ! :love: We can make a gallery of photos!. Thank you in advance as I know it won't be a pleasant task. xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just come across this photo taken at their engagement. What is going on with her neck - looks like she's swallowed a snake!
I had to go back to find what you were talking about. many thanks @Cinnamon.girl for quoting the post it was in.
I've now found that post and quoted it and.....................

OMG!

If anyone's familiar with Frank Herbert's "Dune," it looks like she's swallowed a sandworm!

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's safe in wiki and you were the one who spotted it in the first place Post 572, so well done! It's an iconic photo of an iconic women at the peak of her glory, and needed to be shared. Nobody's EVER seen a neck like it. Just what has Noballs married?

I wondered afterwards if she'd had operations on her neck to reduce a bobbing and prominent adam's apple from too much testosterone, and these were scars, but maybe that's too fanciful?

P.S. @wisebutwild, can you look for more Cobra Neck photos and post them? You've obviously got a talent for spotting this sort of thing! ! :love: We can make a gallery of photos!. Thank you in advance as I know it won't be a pleasant task. xx
I think the alien suggestion was closer to the mark.

Hey, will you look at that? I’ve just upped to VIP!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I left the copy of Country Life. Dont know about the Lockets though... when I got in there were a load of empty crisp packets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When I got into VIP , I was given a corned beef and pickle sandwich & a mug of tea.

😃😛

• Haha
  • Heart
... heres the reason migraine and h have fucked off to california , USA .....
HRH Princess Anne. 😎😎😎

She takes no shite off of anyone .😎
After her Mother, our Monarch, the hardest-working Royal, in her 70s now.❤

I bet she told the cheap old boiler a few home-truths .😎😎

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Is this true? Did I miss this being posted here? Exactly how much broken pottery is there in Montecito over this right now? And WHY is Charles Spencer doing this?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Google tells me that Cobra Neck is an actual thing. It’s mostly associated with botched facelifts 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.