Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A year ago I made a comment on Instagram. I said that green dress looks like a garbage bag. And she should stop wearing hand me down underwear. The sugars when a bit gaga. I still think she looks like shit.

Reactions: 28
Yes I agree with you. I bet there have been some monster rows about that. If they divorce the kids will never be away from the camera if Minge gets custody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I'm not so convinced he's strong enough to stand up to her - I think that she's still hoping for a big payout for pictures of them, but equally her narcissist side won't let her share the limelight with them.

There's also the fact that she can't be certain when she can borrow them from their real parents, assuming girl-doll even exists.

Reactions: 27
Perhaps she’s finally realised that Minge was just using her. Or perhaps 6 & 666 have had the begging bowl out too many times

Reactions: 23
If Catherine is not a happy woman (re today's outing) then she's a far far better actress than Smegzie could ever aspire to.

Reactions: 30
I watched the 1980s V too. But I think there was a weirder alien series around the same time, I cannot remember the name.
It was about an American earthling detective and we are co living with aliens so one is assigned as his partner. But I think some eat humans and there is a purple drug that is being sold to the aliens that make them a bit crazy and some humans are taking it too.
Also the male aliens have the babies and if I remember correctly the cop goes to his alien partners fertilisation ceremony or his baby's birth.
It was totally off this planet weird.

Reactions: 18
Alien Nation? It's a film though so perhaps not the one you mean.

Apparently there was a TV series as well.

Reactions: 13
Zippy2000 hope everything goes well tomorrow and the doctors can get you onto the right treatment.

Yes you're right, she probably won't feel anything.
I actually think she's a psychopath but I'm not a psychologist so that's just my opinion.
Agree she won't care and will probably be glad that he's out of her horsehair. However, it will play out badly for her if he dies and she kept the children away from him during his life.
Whichever way you look at it, she had no grounds to cut him off at the start so completely that he's never seen his grandchildren.
Yes he's going on and on over the same old ground and that will suit her fine in one way as people will get fed up of him. Yesterday's news, yesterday's man. Yawn. The downside is that many people will wonder just WHY he can't see them, and this will reinforce the suspicion that something stinks, which it does.
I believe that as a back-up plan, she's got up her sleeve a vile accusation, the seeds of which she planted some time back with Lady C via the craven Orange Stoat whispering poison. That's the way they work.

TM's determined presence on TV and refusal to roll over does not change the fact that he was stitched up like a kipper, maligned, and thrown under a bus at the outset because Minge couldn't risk anyone in the RF having any sort of conversation with him at all in case he revealed her sordid secrets by mistake.

Now he's desperate, boring and maybe motivated by money and the limelight. But he is only these things because he's been driven to it by his daughter. In a way I admire his refusal to go away quietly as ordered by the vile Ho. I'm not saying that what he's doing is wise, but I don't think his desperation should be seen as anything other than what it is.
He's not a bad man, so could not be trusted. Snakebite Doris is a bad woman, so could be trusted.

ETA of course the massive huuuge elephant in the room is that whatever happens she can't possibly make amends with him and let him see the children. There aren't any children for him to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Smeggie appears to lack the ability to anticipate consequences from her actions. It won’t occur to her until after he’s dead that it’s maybe not a good look.

Reactions: 19
Wasn't it comes? Weird people with cones on their heads?

Reactions: 11
Re TM's interview, I agree with you guys. Something very odd about the Markles. I don't trust any of them
They are an insurance. She is keeping that card in the unlikely event H leaves her. She will sell every inch of their lives and write countless books about her time as a royal.

The only thing smegs will be interested in, should her father die, is whether he's left her any money in his will or not. Hopefully he won't leave her a penny and will give everything to his other two children.

Reactions: 22
I'm way behind but just wanted to say that I think this is a great comment - although I do feel sorry for the polar bears! . I think you've made some great points about the role of us 'little people' who take all the blame, compared to huge polluting companies making billions. Love Wills too, and have nothing against Earthshot, but (I'm in my 60s) these things were being talked about 40+ years ago! The devestation of the Amazon rain forest, the shrinking of the polar ice cap (and the changing habitat for polar bears!) the fact that we would run out of oil and were reliant on supply from Russia and was it feasible to develop nuclear power? As I remember most of these articles were in the Sunday Times. Of course us little people can do our bit but I feel big business is against us and goverments have little power against them.
I've saved your comment, I hope that's ok?

Reactions: 28
Something very odd about the Markles. I

They are an insurance. She is keeping that card in the unlikely event H leaves her. She will sell every inch of their lives and write countless books about her time as a royal.
She might write countless books but since she can't utter a sentence without lying, she'll have a big problem getting them published. She'll be sued left, right and centre.

Reactions: 21
Thank you for your lovely reply and comments, I'm very honoured x

She sure is. You please, I'd loventonuave some biscuit.
Are you pissed, Bushbaby? If so, no biscuit for you!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.