Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup I'm with you. I do have a car but since lockdown it's mainly used just to go to the supermarket occasionally. I haven't been on a holiday abroad in years. Mainly I'm sitting at home working.

All this crap aimed at people like us is irritating when the real problem is coming from places like China.
I know ‘every little helps’ but not when it comes to climate change. I recycle to within an inch of my life, try to walk wherever possible, keep my clothes and furniture for years, put on a cardi if I’m cold. I am never going to help the planet. The ones who could do something are making too much money to care. The world is stuffed.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I know ‘every little helps’ but not when it comes to climate change. I recycle to within an inch of my life, try to walk wherever possible, keep my clothes and furniture for years, put on a cardi if I’m cold. I am never going to help the planet. The ones who could do something are making too much money to care. The world is stuffed.
It’s all deflection - blame the little people, don’t look over here at this mega-polluter. You don’t recycle enough milk bottles!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What a total waste of money and a load of woke. wankerisms more bleeping money than sense.

I really don't mind a black Bond but not a female, James Bond is written for a Man, you dumbfuck, drippy dunderheads.

I wonder who fronts this lot??
I didn’t like that they had a female doctor who either. I know they came out with a rationale for it, but it just doesn’t feel right. I wish they would just create good strong roles for women instead of trying to shoehorn them into traditionally male ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
D Express article suggesting Minge improves her cold image by showing her "maternal side" by issuing photos of her interacting with her children (with pixellated faces for the babies). The comments are scathing.
Part comment:
"We would all know immediately it was fake, if she suddenly started interacting with babies. Her brother, Thomas Markle Jnr warned " do not leave her alone with small children"! I wish he would expand on that comment."

Does anyone know anything about this? It's not the first time we've heard it.
Interesting D Mail article following the super-poll findings that most people would rather PC was skipped in favour of William - impossible but not surprising. Includes this bit by royal suthor Anthony Holden who's written 3 books about PC:

"Some years before, the then Archbishop of Canterbury, Robert Runcie, had told me – at the time, of course, unattributably – that the advent of King Charles III would provoke a constitutional crisis.
How so?
The Church of England has never crowned a divorced man as King, and so supreme governor of the Church, let alone one who has publicly confessed to adultery – with the relevant woman, also a divorcee, sitting beside him, expecting (whatever the Palace may say in the meantime) to be crowned Queen.
This, said Runcie, would require a revision of the Coronation Oath, which in turn would require a new statute of Parliament.
Given the convention that Parliament does not debate the Monarchy without the Monarch’s consent – it is his or her Government, after all, not ours – this would require the Prime Minister of the day to go and seek the new King Charles III’s permission to debate whether or not it felt able to crown him.
All that is yet to come, and who knows where we will find ourselves by then."

What stood then stands now. So, I wonder if plans are already being laid for William to take over soon on the grounds of PC's "ill health", which would give PC a reason to stand down from taking over, and be regent alone for a short time - without the controversy of Camilla? PC doesn't look well and it would be quite legitimate for him to be regent when our Queen passes. This would save face and give everyone a breather, and it would be a popular move.

I've always thought that Camilla for all her basic decency and good quiet work is a liability to PC. He's too weak and damaged now to carry it forward with him, and reign as King with her by his side as Consort never mind as Queen. I just can't see it happening and he and she would weaken the Monarchy not strengthen it. He wasn't the greatest monarch material to start with, but his vile son Noballs and the Ho have holed him below the waterline imo.

That it's PC's Throne by rights doesn't mean that he would be wise to take it, if a way could be found for him to reign briefly according to the rules. The Monarchy comes first. Plus there's more to come from his loose cannon son and the Ho which will boost William and weaken PC and Camilla even further.
The Church of England has now changed it's policy on divorced people re marrying in Church among many other things. Not so long ago Archbishop Justin would have been forced to resign because it was discovered he was really his mother's son by an affair and not born in wedlock but that didn't happen either.

Kings who have had public mistresses and illegitimate children (sometimes more than 1 at a time) whilst married have *certainly* been crowned King of England. That was almost all of them until George VI.

I don't know how Charles is going to do as King, I suspect he will have an uphill battle but I also don't think they should skip him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I read somewhere they had a rocky relationship some years ago, but they get along really well these days. That’s a lovely photo!
I’m willing to bet that William had to work through his complicated feelings and issues surrounding his parents’ divorce and his mother’s death. It seems like he got through them in an appropriate manner—in private and directly. I maintain that everything you need to know about his relationship with his father and Camilla can be seen by the fact that Camilla’s granddaughter was in his wedding, He has made his peace, dealt with his issues, and moved on like an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What a total waste of money and a load of woke. wankerisms more bleeping money than sense.

I really don't mind a black Bond but not a female, James Bond is written for a Man, you dumbfuck, drippy dunderheads.

I wonder who fronts this lot??
I'm happy for a black Bond too, but Bond should never be a woman. He's a male character and he's definitely not woke. Nobody who does that job would be woke. They wouldn't be able to do the job. I thought it was great when M was a woman, it worked really well.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Something I have noticed lately looking back at pictures from early in their relationship...is she even looking him in the eye or is it all for the cameras. To me the trajectory of her gaze goes over his head....makes for a good photo op of course

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Something I have noticed lately looking back at pictures from early in their relationship...is she even looking him in the eye or is it all for the cameras. To me the trajectory of her gaze goes over his head....makes for a good photo op of course!!View attachment 814183
Mmmmm she doesn't seem to be looking at him does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m willing to bet that William had to work through his complicated feelings and issues surrounding his parents’ divorce and his mother’s death. It seems like he got through them in an appropriate manner—in private and directly. I maintain that everything you need to know about his relationship with his father and Camilla can be seen by the fact that Camilla’s granddaughter was in his wedding, He has made his peace, dealt with his issues, and moved on like an adult.
Yes unlike the gormless, ginger,gurning, gross grommit and his Harpy, ho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Something I have noticed lately looking back at pictures from early in their relationship...is she even looking him in the eye or is it all for the cameras. To me the trajectory of her gaze goes over his head....makes for a good photo op of course!!View attachment 814183
She cant look straight at anything, a) because she's always looking for the cameras and b) she has a wonky eye. (I can say wonky because one of my children had an awful childhood squint, surgery sorted it but can still come back a little if she's tired... praps Smegzie is tired from being on her back all the time? :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't look at him either the miserable,miserly manchild and she looks like a seal only not as pretty, do eyed, duplicitous, dog faced, dilapidated old Doxy with a dustbin minge😖😖😖😖

She cant look straight at anything, a) because she's always looking for the cameras and b) she has a wonky eye. (I can say wonky because one of my children had an awful childhood squint, surgery sorted it but can still come back a little if she's tired... praps Smegzie is tired from being on her back all the time? :ROFLMAO: )
She's not tired just short on takers for the scabby old slut.

Once round her and twice round the gasworks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is hard tell because she has a boogley eye. Reminds me of my old French teacher. She had a boogly eye so you could never tell if she was looking at you when she asked a question, so you didn’t know whether to answer it or not.

Ah, I see @WackieJeaver beat me to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ooo, those fleeting micro expressions, she said the word challenge, how dare she.
Scary in that split second her mask slips. Pure evil? Pure madness? Either way, I wouldn’t want to be in close contact with her. She’s dangerous.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.