Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BLife21

I think this Yuri Geller chewing on a spoon. If you zoom in you can see his teeth have bent it right out of shape and the bowl of the spoon is facing backwards. He and Minge go waaaay back, and he was sha...ging her on the QT when she was engaged to chef Albert Roux of Shoots while also engaged to Goldbaum the TV CSI Prosecutor Fiscal. Jealous Uri caused a scene and bent all the restaurant spoons out of shape so nobody could eat their soup. Older tattlers will recall this disturbing episode.
JAR will have this in Wiki of course.
Ewww he looks like a right evil pervert of the very worst kind. I didn't know about this chapter in it's life. Thanks for the new line of enquiry x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I believe it's Stanley Tucci. I did a quick Google of Smeg and Tucci. A Smeg fan has the Tig Archive site. In November 2016 Smeg has Tucci's book something Table (forgot the name already) and one of the recipes for a game bird with sage on The Tig.
Nooooo! Don't tell me Stanley Tucci is tainted! 😱

Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
Watching season 3 of You On Netflix and the Sherry character just makes me think of Meghan

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Like Glenn Close at the end of Dangerous Liaisons. (y)

We should definitely have Tattle Honours. Perhaps for the New Year? We could start collecting nominations in December :)
We could certainly have the H&M thread honours. Some of them would be foregone conclusions though. 🤣

• Haha

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
I watched the 1980s V too. But I think there was a weirder alien series around the same time, I cannot remember the name.
It was about an American earthling detective and we are co living with aliens so one is assigned as his partner. But I think some eat humans and there is a purple drug that is being sold to the aliens that make them a bit crazy and some humans are taking it too.
Also the male aliens have the babies and if I remember correctly the cop goes to his alien partners fertilisation ceremony or his baby's birth.
It was totally off this planet weird.
Wasn't it comes? Weird people with cones on their heads?

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Even at a young age Miss Markle knew how to use those eyes of hers to seduce more powerful men...

I believe it's Stanley Tucci. I did a quick Google of Smeg and Tucci. A Smeg fan has the Tig Archive site. In November 2016 Smeg has Tucci's book something Table (forgot the name already) and one of the recipes for a game bird with sage on The Tig.

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Is This Meghan Markle's Tip For Weight Loss?
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
BY EFFIE ORFANIDES/OCT. 17, 2021 11:17 AM EDT
An article by Nicki Swift says that Minge is promoting something called Posture Alignment Therapy for weight loss. I wonder if this has anything to do with her changed appearance in N.Y. and that further slimming products might follow? I've never before seen her name mentioned in the same sentence as Weight Loss.

This article is a direct contradiction of the Sunshine Sux PR put out that H&M are well on their way to a billion-Dollar brand.
"Meghan and Harry’s partnership with Ethic has received some criticism. According to PR expert Eric Schiffer, who is the chairman of Reputation Management Consultants, the Sussexes’ brand could be diluted if they do not choose who to work with carefully.
“This is another clever way to extend their brand in ways that align with the affinities of Gen Z and younger Millennials,” Schiffer told Newsweek. “But in many ways it’s dangerous because it’s getting to the point where it’s borderline a department store mentality, where they’re looking for every possible extension of how they can apply and monetize.”
Schiffer also noted that it is not a good look if people feel like Meghan and Harry are being “too commercial.” This could make onlookers question their motives.
“I think they’re getting to the point where it could be deadly from a brand perspective because it will start to raise questions of their true intent and alignment with some of these causes that are part of the roll out,” Schiffer said. “So for instance, how much do they really care about the ethical alignment of investment or is this about a pay check?”

I think what Eric Schiffer's saying is that H&M have already chosen unwisely, and have been rumbled and aren't fooling anyone with their fake ethics. Sure as eggs, they'll cock it up like everything else.

Have you got a link for this article so I can archive it?

Reactions: 9