Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit yesterday wasn't as horrendous as this ones, just what the 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still want to know what they have actually DONE?? What does 'doing their part' translate as?

(I know - they just take credit for others hard work 🙄)
Screenshot_20210924-183725~2.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Who are they representing and on what capacity are they allowed a platform with world leaders?!
The world's gone mad..well TW clearly has in those outfits.
I need to stop reading & raging, my pasta is overcooked & my Bolognese is stodgy 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Will they have to give back that award they got recently for just having two?

Nearly $8000 for that outfit. At a school in a deprived area. South Africa revisited. :mad:

If she had done this at a school in certain deprived areas of the UK, I would be amazed if she left with all that jewellery! I've known some very light fingered teenagers!

Actually flaunting her wealth in that kind of scenario is obscene!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
If she had done this at a school in certain deprived areas of the UK, I would be amazed if she left with all that jewellery! I've known some very light fingered teenagers!

Actually flaunting her wealth in that kind of scenario is obscene!!
At my school her rings would have been flogged before she got yo page 4 of her crappy book and someone would be wedgying Hazzno while he's sat there. They got off light

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That was my first thoughts when I saw these photos, certainly looks more authentic than previous preggo photos....this is the problem when we weave such a web.....
So there could be a Pubert on the way. At least she'll have a new victim to read The Bench to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From @Scotch Mist

Hazza's really been diminished to the role of professional "walker" now, hasn't he? Embarrassing to watch.

And wow, two whole boxes of fruit and veg for the community from Hazza and Smeg. How generous!

P&G obviously donating the rest of it so the Harkles don't have to cough up any more than is necessary.

I honestly don‘t get this fake tour , I thought they wanted privacy and to get away from this type of thing and now they go and make one up , it just doesn’t make sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Undercover with the Harkles..... I'm out and about in New York buying early Xmas presents for the dollies.... Smeggy made me wear a red scarf to accessorise with her despite the fact that it's rather warm but don't worry I've given her the slip 😃
Polish_20210924_184142871.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.