Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #141
Madam Pork graces New York & The Bench doesn't get ignored!

oh god I went there... I am sorry, she is making me mean today.
If I thought she had genuinely given birth 3 months & 3 days ago I would not give her figure any thought or comment. But I don't think she did. And I am sure she has been far meaner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think maybe fashion just isn't her thing. Never mind, I'm sure she'll find something to be good at one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Quite: I tell you, the whole thing is crazy and beyond. I read her entire Twitter (she had deleted past posts until mid-2018) and I think it's definitely her and she's quite deranged. She has made the account private now though.

I viewed what I could through google image, and I think it is her as well; based on speech patterns, arrogance and attitude.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The Green Goblin outfit was the pinnacle of her fashion "achievements" to date, but I think this one is right up there with it.

Even Kate would struggle to make that look good. Smeg's got no chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 779097

Harry, you are and were a prince; great sit on the floor and pretend you’re one of them (although kids in Harlem probably know a lot more of life than you do) but for goodness sake pull your top down to hide your pants 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg I nearly spat out my tea 😆😆 I can see this becoming some great memes! Does he know how much of a prat he looks?
Also saw some funny comments about M red outfit she wore to the school - a lot of people saying she looks like she is about to spa with Bruce Lee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do we need an itinerary of what two private citizens (tourists???) will do in NY? What is the relevance? How do they justify it? I have a longing for the Monty Python big foot to stomp on them.
Hopefully to tip off the nanny it is safe to wander out in the open air with the never seen offspring, get papped and give us all something to gawk at ....
🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
https://youtu.be/HiIG21z4QG0 check out the massive crowds there to see 666!!
what I find odd about this is that she was made to walk to the far /drivers side of the car - he took the passenger side which has more cover from a security perspective - although it isn’t a big deal.
I actually think that there are SS guys there because the biggest, highest profile person would be the one who is the best protected. As SS guys are the ones who are highly trained in protection and decide every detail of the movements, sending her around the car just reiterates that they evaluated Hazzno’s status vs risk as the one who is the more important of the 2. I doubt she was happy or maybe it was planned that way so there was a longer photo op for her.

My point, I suppose, is that even if she did protest, there is no point with the SS guys, they are briefed and decide who needs the higher protection. But also no matter how much self importance she eludes protocols and real status will always be the paramount factor for any protection staff. Member of the British Royal family vs 2 bit ho? No contest for these guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She looks like she is pregnant. Now normally I would not comment on someone's size as I am a complete heifer, but her face and figure looks like she is expecting.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
jeez

“Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long, you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?
You who practice deceit, your tongue plots destruction; It is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth.”

Doesn’t name a woman (always seems to assume it will be a man Putin! dependent on whose interpretation you read)
in this interpretation but the 3 and 4th lines seem quite ……… apt

Doubt it is her as it is a man from the middle east who is not yet known - well she seems to ne morphing into a male so half way there then 🙅🏻‍♀️
gawd just seen my post - 👆🏻 I am totally sober ! but have been trying to keep up whilst doing the day job - what a shite posting with half a new ‘fred title that I didn’t finish cos its shite 🤣🤣🤣 soz about that one too late to delete it too - normal service now resumed 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.