Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she is pregnant. Now normally I would not comment on someone's size as I am a complete heifer, but her face and figure looks like she is expecting.
Would be interesting if, after two surrogacies and a mythcarriage she is now naturally pregnant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That sweater is probably cashmere, but it looks like a ghastly bri-nylon one I bought from Safeway back in the day. And it fits like mine did when I gave it to my mother who had a bigger chest than me, to do her housework it. Nothing piles on the pounds visually more than wearing a garment that is too small. Perhaps it was on loan from her stylist from TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Marklenews and marklenarc are funny

madam duchess, mummy did you hear that? Are you proud? I made that for you, all by myself.... with the help of gangan but otherwise all by myself. Are you ever so pleased mummy? Please don't use the genital cuffs tonight. Oh please?

MM shut up. I'm trying to smile and hold in my beer gut. I have sweat pouring from between my back fat and side rolls and down my voliminous ass crack. You will have to powder me down later. And by powder, I mean coke. I have my guy here in NYC dontcha know

Didn't I read somewhere she was gunning for a role or a cameo in the next (yawn) series?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUM3BaDMr7J/?utm_medium=copy_link wtf is up with laptops, folder etc. Even Henry bleeping Kissinger has other people carry his notes (not that he needs them: tbeyrr all in his ginormous smartypant expert noggin) or has a bag/briefcase.

I've got that song in my head now https://youtu.be/X2LTL8KgKv8

Jaysus she looks like cross-eyed chunky cold medina here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUM-OcqMHmZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Wow so much here but the video where he does his ventriloquist ‘madam duchess’ is infantile, rude and unprofessional especially with all the cameras and close ups. What an absolutely embarrassing excuse for a man child he is.
Apart from the ‘Its a Royal Knockout‘ I cannot remember ever feeling so ashamed of a member of the RF. How can anyone ever take him seriously
Just f@cking wow 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 779097

Harry, you are and were a prince; great sit on the floor and pretend you’re one of them (although kids in Harlem probably know a lot more of life than you do) but for goodness sake pull your top down to hide your pants 🤦🏼‍♀️

And I love the logic of an adult sitting in the middle of the front row, with small children positioned behind him! How thoughtful of him to block out the view of the children behind him!

And bald patch in full view!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Look at this footage. She strides ahead like the most important person and he's lagging behind with nobody paying him any attention 😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
We need more emojis, because none of the available ones cover what I am thinking. I cannot even laugh at these photos, because they are leaving laughable behind and heading towards just plain tragic. I have never forgotten being shocked at seeing a Duke with a hole in the heel of his socks sixty five years ago. But underpants on a Prince ? On an organised public visit ? That is bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's going for the wacky (minus tatoos and piercings) look but that's got nothing to do with Elon musk being on the market :p

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What the hell is she wearing? View attachment 779088View attachment 779089What the duck does she think she looks like?
She is as big as a house!View attachment 779098View attachment 779101View attachment 779103View attachment 779115
That outfit is truly awful!

From the back I get older Michael Jackson vibes.. fake .hair, stooped shoulders and loose clothing

That jacket is far too big, it has absolutely no style on her, and the pocket......ugh.........

I am no clothes horse, but, I wouldnt be seen out in something that is so completely unflattering. People have stylists for a reason! Or learn what kinds of clothes suit them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks like she is pregnant. Now normally I would not comment on someone's size as I am a complete heifer, but her face and figure looks like she is expecting.
That was my first thoughts when I saw these photos, certainly looks more authentic than previous preggo photos....this is the problem when we weave such a web.....

Reactions: 29
From @Scotch Mist

Look at this footage. She strides ahead like the most important person and he's lagging behind with nobody paying him any attention
Hazza's really been diminished to the role of professional "walker" now, hasn't he? Embarrassing to watch.

And wow, two whole boxes of fruit and veg for the community from Hazza and Smeg. How generous!

P&G obviously donating the rest of it so the Harkles don't have to cough up any more than is necessary.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That was my first thoughts when I saw these photos, certainly looks more authentic than previous preggo photos....this is the problem when we weave such a web.....
Will they have to give back that award they got recently for just having two?

Nearly $8000 for that outfit. At a school in a deprived area. South Africa revisited. :mad:

Meghan sported a $5,840 Loro Piana cashmere coat and matching $1,680 pants for her visit to the public school which was touted as a way to promote early literacy.

She accessorized her look with almost $300,000 worth of jewelry including her £271,000 engagement ring, a $3,300 diamond ring from her first engagement with Harry as his fiance, Princess Diana's £17,800 Cartier tank watch and a gold bracelet.

Data from NYC Department of Education reveals an estimated 95 percent of students at the public school fall on the economic need index, meaning they face economic hardship, based on temporary housing, eligibility for public assistance and Census poverty rates.

A total of 94 percent of students are also eligible for free meals, according to Public School Review.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.