Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what way was I chasing them off the forum? And how come @Rescueremedy gets to express a view I don't like but I can't express a view that they might not like? Is it one rule for @Rescue chicken and another rule for me?

Thank you @Murphy Brown

It wasn't snappish at all. I thought about what I wanted to say. And, since this is a gossip forum, it could be argued that none of the posts on here are actually necessary.
But in context I feel my response was apt. Smegs wasn't duped and the Queen doesn't smile like 'a doofus' or 'an idiot'. @Rescue chicken has made one post on Tattle and it was to hag the Queen off and imply that 'poor little smegs' was conned in some way. Smegs is the con artist here, no one else. So I'm going to respond in the way I want and you don't get to police my response. @Rescue chicken should read the room before posting.
You did nothing wrong.😘
Everybody feels tense at the moment for some reason.
Maybe we should all tippy-tap.

Jazus. She has one eye looking at you and the other one looking for you.

Must be tired, bless her, and her bonk eye has emerged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If Meghan and her husband want to go down this publicity trip in the USA, I think a very interesting question for the media to be asking is:

What do you think about Uncle Andrew and his court case? We need an angle on how caring and compassionate people react to these kinds of family upsets!

( I dont actually have any interest at all in Andrew, but its the kind of question there is absolutely no good answer for. Andrew was an idiot for being friends with Epstein, he was seen at and involved in his parties, but... was he aware that what he was doing was illegal or morally indefensible... How can anyone prove this either way? We all know he is /was an entitled fool.....his nicknames include randy andy....But....its a mess in all directions.
And he is Hawwys actual uncle!)

in other news....

Everyone is tense because they are all scared they will run out of petrol....have you seen the queues of cars waiting to fill up?? The local petrol station has such a long queue the whole road is blocked completely. What on earth is wrong with people?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ok just voted on the Grifties and its Markle 1 Harry 2 Oprah 3 Gayle 4 Tyler 5 Amber Heard 6 and Geta Bumbag at 7 woo hoo ladies and gentlemen we have bleeping done it....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
No point in saying something should be done if you have no idea what. I'm the same as you - very frustrated with them, but telling them to not use their Royal titles has failed - they just take no notice as they know the RF have no comeback. IF the RF tried to sue, remove their titles or even tried to get parliament to remove them from the LOS then all hell would be let loose - the racism accusation would be thrown again.
I'm afraid I can see no way out only to grin and bear it until the twunts burn themselves slowly but surely a bit at a time. Their popularity is waning - the celebrities are steering clear of them, any friends they had are distancing themselves. It will take time but, if they carry on as they are doing, more and more people are seeing them for what they actually are - attention seeking, money grabbing frauds, and they will bring about their own downfall in due course.
Just a little suggestion which worked for me ..... get a hobby, concentrate on that but keep an eye on the Gruesomes and have a good laugh at their escapades but DO NOT get bothered by them. Treat them like you would a long running soap program because that is all that they are.
I fink I wuv oo 🥰

Does he mention their names ??:unsure:
I doubt it. I don't think 'Cuntchops' and 'Dickwad' were in common usage back then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I honestly don't think the RF need to remove the titles. Letting them keep Duke and Duchess stops them trying for other greater titles, or claiming they've been hard done by. I think it's actually a smart move by the RF to freeze the pair at those titles.

And best of all, every single time they use them, it is funny as hell thinking about what they said about how bad the RF is, and how they couldn't wait to run away, yet here they are desperately clinging on to those titles from that family they made out was so evil. They embarass themselves every single time they use the titles, and I'm here for that.
Thank you, Tattlers....for this imput today. A different way of looking at things. Very helpful. Still a bit worried about the political stuff. As you may have observed, we Americans will fall for anything.....vote for anyone.......!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else feel that 6 and wife were really nervous? it was almost as if they were expecting a crowd to boo them or egg them, what a shame that would have made a great front page !! She appeared apprehensive, and he can't help himself as a pointy child, and waving at non existent people :rolleyes:. The nerve of her wearing that ghastly pinky ring, honestly how she can live with herself... but once a grifter etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think the RF are quietly fighting back. The appointment of Naomi Campbell and surely today's
photoshoot of Catherine with Emma Raducanu is no coinincidence. Trouble is they need to get their house in order. Starting with Andy. Not sure what the answer is really

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think the RF are quietly fighting back. The appointment of Naomi Campbell and surely today's
photoshoot of Catherine with Emma Raducanu is no coinincidence. Trouble is they need to get their house in order. Starting with Andy. Not sure what the answer is really
The ultimate best answer would be for them to be completely ignored and absolutely NO press coverage at all in any country....

• Heart
Did anyone else feel that 6 and wife were really nervous? it was almost as if they were expecting a crowd to boo them or egg them, what a shame that would have made a great front page !! She appeared apprehensive, and he can't help himself as a pointy child, and waving at non existent people :rolleyes:. The nerve of her wearing that ghastly pinky ring, honestly how she can live with herself... but once a grifter etc..
Yes, I think that's the reason for all the security. They know that they're not really that popular and America is full of guns so a weirdo could pop up to try and attack them at any time. If you look at that video footage the turnout of sugars was really quite low. Nothing to what Princess Diana would have got in her day.

Smeggy did look very nervous and insecure. I'd feel sorry for someone else who looked that apprehensive but as it's her I don't care 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Brace yourselves! Here we go for Day 2.

Poor little sods at that school. :mad:

You think The Bench will be featured?

And can Hazza actually read words with more than one syllable?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
It makes me laugh she spent her life trying to be white and now that it’s fashionable, she’s trying to be as mixed race as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like she's going for a bargain basement version of Kate's iconic mask shot with her hair all pulled back and the black mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just reading another article about the Harkles in the New Zealand Herald and this paragraph sums things up well:

"The US is also home to two other siblings of future monarchs, namely Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Princess Martha Louise of Norway. Neither spends their time trying to pass themselves off as something they are not. Instead they are both women with jobs, families and charitable interests, all of which they manage to do without having to alert Good Morning America."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I was just reading another article about the Harkles in the New Zealand Herald and this paragraph sums things up well:

"The US is also home to two other siblings of future monarchs, namely Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Princess Martha Louise of Norway. Neither spends their time trying to pass themselves off as something they are not. Instead they are both women with jobs, families and charitable interests, all of which they manage to do without having to alert Good Morning America."
And actual ruling Monarchs, Willem-Alexander and Maxima, are there right now at the UNGA, working and having meetings without making a spectacle of themselves.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.