Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I want them outed. She is an absolute b**ch, costing people their jobs and quite happily doing so. She's a complete sociopath. And knowingly tarnishing the reputation of the RF but completely understanding they will cover up her vile behaviour.

Revolting woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Brace yourselves! Here we go for Day 2.

Poor little sods at that school. :mad:

You think The Bench will be featured?

And can Hazza actually read words with more than one syllable?
So why is anyone publicising this private visit by private citizens to a New York school?

Can you imagine the conversation/word salad to a class of 7 year old children..........all those buzz words inflicted on innocent children!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And can Hazza actually read words with more than one syllable?
Sure he can.
He knows words like
Se-cur-iddy
In-her-i-tance
Auth-en-tic
Trigg-er
Hy-drate
Croc-o-dile
Waff-le
And
Chick-en

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No I meant let the officials know the titles shouldn't be used. After all the mayor et Al aren't greeting the RF they're greeting two private citizens in private citizens roles
Then if the state decline to accede to the RFs (the queen our head of state) wishes it's a whole new ball game
You want Brenda to tell other countries how to behave? Seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is why I want them outed. She is an absolute b**ch, costing people their jobs and quite happily doing so. She's a complete sociopath. And knowingly tarnishing the reputation of the RF but completely understanding they will cover up her vile behaviour.

Revolting woman.
Welcome new Tattler. Sound's like you're going to fit right in here 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
#141 Hitting NY in a faux royal posse, forgot their wigs
She’s punching well above her weight with these meetings - the title may be opening some doors for a while, whilst she is living the Disney dream in her own head, but is delusional. Hazzno has been trained for years on how he should act I have no doubt she won’t listen to anyone as she always knows best - that will be her downfall. eventually.

Off to re read Nostradamus and recap on the 3rd anti christ chapter 🥴
jeez

“Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long, you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?
You who practice deceit, your tongue plots destruction; It is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth.”

Doesn’t name a woman (always seems to assume it will be a man Putin! dependent on whose interpretation you read)
in this interpretation but the 3 and 4th lines seem quite ……… apt

Doubt it is her as it is a man from the middle east who is not yet known - well she seems to ne morphing into a male so half way there then 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes, I think that's the reason for all the security. They know that they're not really that popular and America is full of guns so a weirdo could pop up to try and attack them at any time. If you look at that video footage the turnout of sugars was really quite low. Nothing to what Princess Diana would have got in her day.

Smeggy did look very nervous and insecure. I'd feel sorry for someone else who looked that apprehensive but as it's her I don't care 😃
Obviously nobody could be arsed to turn out to see Rent-a-wig and Captain Bonk-eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why do we need an itinerary of what two private citizens (tourists???) will do in NY? What is the relevance? How do they justify it? I have a longing for the Monty Python big foot to stomp on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Naomi Campbell isn’t much of an upgrade with her nasty streak
Yanno what though ... we are in the age of the Wokerati and all that matters is how things look. She's black.
The fact that Naomi is so obviously black will grind gears and crash pottery in Monty tit Hole and the "BUT WHAT ABOUT ANDREW" tit flingers cannot say diddly about the choice.
She's also a new mommy and not tried to hide the fact that she didn't personally birth the baby, so that's a double FuckYou at smeggy.
I'm generally OK (most times) with giving someone a pass for behaviour in days gone by. Fame fucks yer head up, no doubt about it. We'll see how she pans out now that she is more mature and a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
According to hello magazine they’re going to be reading The Stench to second graders
I mean, you couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why do we need an itinerary of what two private citizens (tourists???) will do in NY? What is the relevance? How do they justify it? I have a longing for the Monty Python big foot to stomp on them.
Easily arranged my tattle friend 😁
Polish_20210924_171421915.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.