Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This photo makes it clear that she wore a navy turtleneck and wool coat with black trousers. She did it once before for one of her outings where she awkwardly played with children, Mixing black and navy looked stupid then and looks stupid now. Maybe the light in their expensive hotel is too dim to tell the difference (my closet has very dim light and if I find a piece of clothing I like, I often buy it in multiple colors. I have lots of black and navy and I write N on the tag of navy clothing)
Snarkles has put on a fair bit of weight and looks bloody awful in those photos.

I still subscribe to the surrogate theory so I don't care if anyone says its mean to pick on a woman who has recently given birth.

I'm of the opinion that Smeggy used drugs to stay slim in the past (maybe Adderall or coke).

Neither Snarkles or Hazno have any creativity in their make up and it wouldn't surprise me if both of them were colour blind. You've only got to look at their bland interiors to know that neither of them have any real sense of style or how to use colour.

Navy blue and black do look awful together IMO. Smeggy could have looked so much better in a decent well fitted pant suit with a contrasting blouse and accessories. With all her money she could afford a stylist to offer advice but I guess we all know that she never accepts advice from anyone as she knows best 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if she wears whatevers been lined up by Megains Wardrobe. And they, in turn, have to use whatever someone has been willing to send them?
The clothes never fit which is odd and they don't really suit her.
It's her eyes that I'm shocked by. Why is she still using the heavy eyeliner? From a distance her eyes look like two small pieces of coal stuck in the face of a snow man who is wearing fake tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if she wears whatevers been lined up by Megains Wardrobe. And they, in turn, have to use whatever someone has been willing to send them?
The clothes never fit which is odd and they don't really suit her.
It's her eyes that I'm shocked by. Why is she still using the heavy eyeliner? From a distance her eyes look like two small pieces of coal stuck in the face of a snow man who is wearing fake tan.
Two pissholes in the snow

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh happy days 😂

That article is brilliant 🤣
"Meghan’s brand — California New-Age I’m-Still-on-a-Journey-of-Self-Discovery-in-Middle-Age — and Harry’s palace-born entitlement have intermingled to create the most appalling British-American monster since Madonna’s “Madge” period. At least Madge didn’t mumble about climate change and global poverty, though."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 778109
What on earth is Hazno doing here? 🤣
I'm way behind again, just catching up/skimming past so apologies if this has already been suggested. There was a picture earlier in this thread or late in the last thread of a padded bit on PWB's inner thigh and I thought 'male bladder incontinence bag'. And now this picture has convinced me. He's thinking 'I would rather stand here and piss myself than listen to any more of your utter bollocks.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
:ROFLMAO:

Even if they'd wanted to print flattering ones, I doubt there was much of a selection to choose from. A bit like trying to find the least bald ones of Hazza. :p

Plenty of lovely ones of Kate today though. Smeg must be seething.

Kate has a gorgeous set of pins! Once again, action from her doing something not just posing and preening for cameras

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm way behind again, just catching up/skimming past so apologies if this has already been suggested. There was a picture earlier in this thread or late in the last thread of a padded bit on PWB's inner thigh and I thought 'male bladder incontinence bag'. And now this picture has convinced me. He's thinking 'I would rather stand here and piss myself than listen to any more of your utter bollocks.'
🤣
Polish_20210924_142943225.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Brilliant post!!!!

As with other posters - I really don't understand what is going on here. Additional to the RF's very lax dealing with the Snarkles, also the media. Again, the media know everything about celebs, they have files on everyone. Having dealt with PR agencies and a few celebs over the years in my career, there is nothing the media doesn't know about anyone 'famous'. But the RF know everything about MM too, yet still it is all kept underwraps and JCMH and MM can continue to trash both their families and make $$$$ out of there titles to their hearts content......

Why are the media still completely covering up for them? OK, they go on about possible 'blood diamonds' but, rightly or wrongly that story isn't going to travel far and create a huge problem for them. Why have the media not reported that Fartie Foundation (or whatever it is ) is registered in a state where Snarkles can keep 95% of donations from the public and only pass on 5% to charity or those in need? That is just a fact, right? So why not report it? Why not make it public rather than have the information sit in forums and messageboards like this? Megxit was, what, over 18 months ago? And we are still here. Ridiculous!!!

The thing with narcs (in my personal experience) is that they see capitualtion as a weakness. They see non-responsive behaviour as a weakness. They see kindness as a weakness. If they tell you a lie and you believe it, you are weak. Yes, ignore a narc and they won't like it but then they will move on and find adoration elsewhere. The only way to get to a narc is to call them out infront of others, thus making their behavour public, reavealing their true selves and intentions and limiting their potential future conquests. End of.

Sorry - I'm all over the place today. But seeing pics of an intellectually challenged, spoilt grunt ex-Royal and his ego driven, dismally trained actress wife that couldn't get a part as the back-end of an ass in a nativity play in Outer Mongolia, prance around NY to expand their, sorry, her bank accounts has got me reaching for the Bristol Cream very early today.......
👍 agree completely. Having dealt with a true psychopathic narc for over a decade, the "ignoring" thing doesn't work. It eggs them on and they dance around thinking your silence is that they've successfully scared you into silence/hiding (even kf you are going on with your life day to day. They just run their mouths/campaign louder and faster, rinse repeat, louder and faster and more aggressive until they finally get well and truly properly called out... ergo the stalking and harassment or slander/abuse laws... because those laws are meant to capture when the the narcs frustration with non-response has boiled over. And even when they get what they want, they will start a new challenge. Nothing is ever good enough. Trouble is highly experienced, clever or well-advised narcs manage to keep the campaign going but just under the threshold of getting properly called out.
That is what is so frustrating and why the narc's campaign can go on for decades, relentlessly.

And that is why some of us are so frustrated that H&M aren't getting called out properly once and for all (stripping of titles) because the whole "they will run outta steam /ideas/money" or "they will hoist themselves on their own petard" or "the RF know what they are doing: giving them enough rope...." etc is wearing thin and in this day and age of Soc media, the game is very different from the last 60 yrs.

On another note, about the Dark Forces are at play reference in Lady Cs last video, I fully agree.
Biden sticking his orange snout into the Northen Ireland thing, and now 200yr old washed up Hillary Clinton receiving not one but 2 accolades from UK universities? Then this woke pageant of the Harkles visiting all the dems they can collect in one tour of NYC? Something is afoot.

Still stunned by the silence of woke WoC megsy stay so silent about all her fellow WoC being shipped back to devastated Haiti, and not be called out on it. I want to literally slap her so hard, just worried about getting all that fake tan and bronzer anywhere near me.

Slap the taste outta her mouth, I will

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
No I meant let the officials know the titles shouldn't be used. After all the mayor et Al aren't greeting the RF they're greeting two private citizens in private citizens roles
Then if the state decline to accede to the RFs (the queen our head of state) wishes it's a whole new ball game
But if the Gruesomes tell their hosts that they want to be addressed as HRH and Duke/Duchess of Sussex what do the hosts do? Say "no we are not going to call you that" ........ then out comes the victim/racism cards.
It's like walking on broken glass, everybody has to be sooooooo careful around them.
However, the upside of all this is that the more it gets known how up their own arses they are with their demands, the less invites will come their way. People aren't going to be bothered inviting trumped up nobodies who cause more trouble than what they are worth.
I suspect this visit was instigated by The Weeping Sores themselves and their popularity is being shown by the 'fans' turning out to welcome them ..... rent a crowd anyone?

p.s. What's happened to the "Just call me Harry" man?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@Rescue chicken shouldnt be chased off the forum for expressing a view you don’t like though.

I didn’t much like the view either, but 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's not being chased off the forum to direct a new poster to a thread that might be more in line with their views.
It's common sense.
I don't go in threads with opinions that are the opposite to mine, because that is just stupid, a waste of typing and frankly tit stirring for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So do we think this is one of those lace wigs? The parting seems very white of a WOC!

View attachment 777324
The only colour she is .. is bleeping white...lol

Why a huge police operation?? Theyre not royal or important

Didn't the Mayor/Govenor's father used to work for Time?
Can't have been much of a crowd .. the cheers only sounded like they came from a couple of people... how many was there to see these morons 6?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.