Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vretch

VIP Member
Perimenopause or full on menopause weight gain and face bloat is my theory due to her age.

Just speaking from experience, it certainly crept up fast, from nowhere and I didn’t notice and no one told me.
There are a lot of fat shaming going on which kinda makes me feel uncomfortable for her. Not here, I mean on Twitter etc. but as some have said if it’s true that she did fat shame a little girl, Charlotte. Well Kama is a bitch and is giving mega a lesson on how it feels.

It is kinda ironic that the days she is out about not looking so good, there is Catherine looking fit and healthy and fabulous in a short tennis skirt showing off those legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

freda19

VIP Member
This whole thing is a house of cards. If US taxpayers get wind that they are funding Harry and Meghan's security, it won't be pretty.
Bib.Really? I doubt it MB. Taxpayers are watching their president lose his marbles (and allegedly his bowel control) one by one in public and their beloved country is being flushed down the shitter by a herd of wokey cunts, so I doubt this stuff and nonsense even registers.
Even if it's rammed down their throats with evidence people on the street no longer have the energy to rail against it.
God bless america indeed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ChipDex

VIP Member
I wonder if our beloved media are deliberately choosing the most unflattering photos just to throw shade?
:ROFLMAO:

Even if they'd wanted to print flattering ones, I doubt there was much of a selection to choose from. A bit like trying to find the least bald ones of Hazza. :p

Plenty of lovely ones of Kate today though. Smeg must be seething.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Ok. I'll have to have a think about whether I was policing the post.
Be back later.
We mustn't allow a rescue chicken to ruffle our feathers, and we don't want to lose posters because some people don't agree with them. We all read all sorts of views on this thread and as long as they're not offensive that's what makes it interesting.

I don't think our Queen should be referred to as a nitwit but it's not the end of the world for a woman who's had to shake hands with murderers because it's part of the job. Maybe @Rescue chicken just got a bit over-excited and frustrated? This is a very exciting thread and runs high with emotion because we are sort of at war. We've got an animal army and now a tank, commanded by @YeltsinsTank . I bet no other thread's got a real tank like ours.

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Why do we need an itinerary of what two private citizens (tourists???) will do in NY? What is the relevance? How do they justify it? I have a longing for the Monty Python big foot to stomp on them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady_H

VIP Member
But behind here sorry if this is posted already… what the hell???

At a certain point in life you suddenly realise that all those important people you’d always thought of as being so knowledgeable and smart and “in charge” actually have no fucking clue what’s going on. This is one such moment. Hilarious.

• Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
At least he's not attention seeking then...😆
Who is he trying to convince with that Archie’s papa crap? I mean who does that? What professional, adult person trying to be taken seriously does that? He might as well be carrying a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper.

Oh wait, maybe Archie the genius, whose first word defied thousands of years of childhood speech development patterns, handtooled it out of vegan leather!

ETA: I’m not trying to make fun of poor Archie, who will need years and years of therapy after growing up with these two as parents. I’m making fun of his idiot parents who obviously never met or interacted with any children, let alone their own.

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
That's not Hazza's arse cleavage on display, is it?

And a better view of Smeg's "outfit" from the front.

The red outfit ...... its like first day back at school after the summer holidays ........ new uniform, its a bit big but don't worry she'll grow into it.

• Haha

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Just to state the obvious. Hawwys patronages, and country havent chosen him, The British media and public seem to me to be massively pro William and Kate.

I like the fact that William used to work as a pilot, for the East Anglia air ambulance service, ferrying emergency cases to local hospitals. An actual job working for a charity closely linked to the NHS. Thats what real service looks like!

And H'wood hasnt chosen Meghan at all. What parties and events has she been invited to? Did she go to the Obamas birthday party with all the other H'wood celebs?

• Heart
  • Haha