Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Don't underestimate the power of Kylie's singing :ROFLMAO:
But yes I agree with your sentiments that it feels more like a show for people 'showing their support' in the only way they know how . . . performing!
I‘m sick to death of performative virtue signalling. “Look at me, look at how much I care about (cause du jour). I’m giving up my valuable time which is worth so much more than anything you can donate.“ Joe Public of course is expected to cough up the actual money. It’s the same with ‘raising awareness’ - it’s not some obscure, unknown problem, so what is the actual point other than for slebs to pretend they care and make themselves feel virtuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ChipDex

VIP Member
I was just reading another article about the Harkles in the New Zealand Herald and this paragraph sums things up well:

"The US is also home to two other siblings of future monarchs, namely Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Princess Martha Louise of Norway. Neither spends their time trying to pass themselves off as something they are not. Instead they are both women with jobs, families and charitable interests, all of which they manage to do without having to alert Good Morning America."
And actual ruling Monarchs, Willem-Alexander and Maxima, are there right now at the UNGA, working and having meetings without making a spectacle of themselves.

• Heart
  • Wow

KuntyChopsMcghee

I've just watch Danja's video and she points out that Smeg is wearing her blood diamond ring to the meeting at the world trade centre. That's the difference between these two brainless fuckwits and real royals. The royal family wouldn't dream of being so disrespectful to show up at a memorial site wearing something that may have connections to one of the biggest disasters of our lifetime. Zero awareness, but did we expect anything less?

• Sick
  • Wow

Pippa M

VIP Member
I think the RF are quietly fighting back. The appointment of Naomi Campbell and surely today's
photoshoot of Catherine with Emma Raducanu is no coinincidence. Trouble is they need to get their house in order. Starting with Andy. Not sure what the answer is really
The ultimate best answer would be for them to be completely ignored and absolutely NO press coverage at all in any country....

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Its 26 degrees in NYC today.

Why are they dressed for cold weather?

I know if shes just had a baby maybe she's feeling sensitive about her figure, but layers don't make sense. Just wear something loose.
But she was flaunting herself in a white low cut vest top and off the shoulder thingummy in her birthday video and looked slimmer than in the NY images.

• Wow

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I should imagine that Pablo and the other staff at Monteshitso are having a huge party :LOL: They've probably invited the Obama's and Oprah (who'll bring Gail). The Clooney's would have flown in special and Katy Perry is giving one of the finest performances of her life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
#FreePablo

IF the RF tried to sue, remove their titles or even tried to get parliament to remove them from the LOS then all hell would be let loose - the racism accusation would be thrown again.
I'm sure if the Queen opened her cheque book, they'd be more than willing to lose the titles. For the right price that is.

Just a little suggestion which worked for me ..... get a hobby, concentrate on that but keep an eye on the Gruesomes and have a good laugh at their escapades but DO NOT get bothered by them. Treat them like you would a long running soap program because that is all that they are.
I like to think of it as watching a narcissist in action, hopefully to their downfall. But you're right. They're not important. Good for a laugh though.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
For anyone getting the rage about her being called Madam Ducheess, don't.

The girl who served me my pot of tea in Waitrose caff today called me Madam and wished me a nice day.
I almost thanked her for her service but decided against it.
Turns out I made the right decision because when she brought my breakfast over it was bloody cold.

Serves me right. Should've gone to Wazda.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Kate looks so happy and smiley in the pics from the LTA thing with Emma Raducanu and the others. Compare and contrast, and get ready to duck again Pablo. '#freePablo.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I'm sure they are still much loved family members. He's royal and that's what matters to the family. They're the top of the tree in British society, the rest of us are just plebs who pay for them. They can, and do, behave just how they want. Never used to feel like this but they have allowed bollock brain and his ho to call us all racist, turn their backs on the country and denigrate us at every opportunity. No thanks for the privileged lifestyle he continues to lead. The RF's failure to contain them looks like support. But maybe they don't care if the monarchy is brought down. They're all fabulously wealthy and could piss off somewhere and live the life they're accustomed to without the nuisance of engaging with the unwashed.
Theyll never bring the Monarchy down . Itll never happen. Far, far too powerful & part of the British Isles & Commonwealth ( almost a 1/3rd of the land mass of of World ).
They * think* they are powerful influencers, etc but they arent. They are absolutely powerless.
The Royal Family have cut them loose, and are carrying on without them, now they are thousands of miles away.
Theyll end up hoist with their own petard ( give them enough rope, and theyll hang themselves)
And bloody good riddance to them.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Undercover with the Harkles..... I'm out and about in New York buying early Xmas presents for the dollies.... Smeggy made me wear a red scarf to accessorise with her despite the fact that it's rather warm but don't worry I've given her the slip 😃
Polish_20210924_184142871.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Did anyone else feel that 6 and wife were really nervous? it was almost as if they were expecting a crowd to boo them or egg them, what a shame that would have made a great front page !! She appeared apprehensive, and he can't help himself as a pointy child, and waving at non existent people :rolleyes:. The nerve of her wearing that ghastly pinky ring, honestly how she can live with herself... but once a grifter etc..

• Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
The situation with Wallace and Vomit is still unfolding. It's not over yet. We have no idea of what the RF plan. It's going to be very interesting to see. And whilst smegs (narcissist) may see them as weak, it doesn't mean they are. The RF play the long game. That's what they did with Diana and that's what they're doing here. And along the way, every time smegs does something, she ends up looking like a fool. She hasn't suceeded with any of her plans. I doubt she ever will.
I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Why a huge police operation?? Theyre not royal or important

Didn't the Mayor/Govenor's father used to work for Time?
Some people are saying the Secret Service are there with them. Who usually protect actual official foreign dignitaries/Heads of State. So, if that's true, who in hell allowed that????

And yes, it was the Mayor's dad.

These two will be openly campaigning for the Democrat Party soon. The Queen will have to take some action if that's the case although I won't hold my breath.

• Angry
  • Sad

Spurgyrose

That's not Hazza's arse cleavage on display, is it?

And a better view of Smeg's "outfit" from the front.

It has been 25C + in the sun in NYC for the past 2 weeks, warm weather always lasts well into September here so it's not unprecedentedly hot. And she's been dressed for deep fall in October, November. She's so effing strange. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
What’s with all the hugging? Kids, people, politicians - I’d be extremely pissed off at my kids being that close to people who’ve been mingling with many different people. Plus I wouldn’t want to put myself at risk either. Lots of comments on sm about parents not being allowed in to schools in NYC - is that true?
Also, what’s the deal with this Melba restaurant? Why do they deserve a $25k handout? Looks like a normal restaurant to me. Is it a charity? Meanwhile the kids get a washing machine and a couple of veg boxes (and a Meg nook whatever that is 😂😂)
This ‘tour’ is the gift that just keeps on giving 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ceejayaitch

They are full of it - on one hand they left the BRF to escape this type of work/were forced to as their hybrid model of half In and half out didn’t suit, and on the other they are carrying out a pseudo royal tour. They have then changed the narrative to mental health reason. How is this any less impactful on their already fragile egos mental health.

I’m not commenting on her figure but the red affair made her look like a well upholstered sofa

They may have made a commitment to pay $25k - doesn’t mean they are going to see it *coughs elephants*

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member

Shit stirring cunt. What the fuck is he trying to imply
Of course he's trying to stir it. He knows the last week has been an absolute disaster. The Time cover has turned them into laughing stocks. No one is covering them in the UK or US of their playing at being royals, she looks like a sack of shit and Pablo has just applied for diplomatic ammunity in the UK. If this is their big relaunch I think they shouldn't have bothered

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
It is so odd using the same hotel as royals use in new York having such an over the top security detail - people wouldn’t know you’re there if you didn’t make it so obvious? You’re not on a royal tour and is anyone actually talking about what they’re supposedly advocating..
I feel sorry for them.
They cant go anywhere without being hounded by hoardes of press.
Must be awful when all you want is privacy.

Poor lambs.

• Haha
  • Sick