Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
@Rescue chicken shouldnt be chased off the forum for expressing a view you don’t like though.

I didn’t much like the view either, but 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's not being chased off the forum to direct a new poster to a thread that might be more in line with their views.
It's common sense.
I don't go in threads with opinions that are the opposite to mine, because that is just stupid, a waste of typing and frankly shit stirring for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just watched the Phil docco. The York girls are lovely when they are not doing that stupid wide eyeball thing for the cameras. Hazzno looked like the prisoner he is against that grey wall, and what's going with the Cali rising at the end of the phrase? He is such a cunt, and scruffy, and a wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Woohoo new thread, Congrats @spangly great title. Thanks to @Cassandra333 for thread, recap and name check🥰

Voting at grifties goung well, hazz just leapfrogged 2 spots over J Smullet and B Obama 👍 now in 22nd spot

Must catch up on the NY visit.... What is with the polo neck 🤮, sack the stylist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She’s probably not handy with a needle and thread, or maybe she is actually wearing the trousers in the relationship…. Harry’s trousers

Here is a pic of Meghan in Harry's trousers which he wore in the last thread..she had to get changed when she got caught in people throwing rotten tomatoes. Harry was good enough to lend his spare ones. 😄😘 x.

Resizer_16324259115610.jpg

Harry was trying to not look cross as he hoped that the belt would fit Meghan's mouth perfectly..no such luck lol 😀 x

• Haha
  • Heart
I understand your rage Lily, we all do. The relationship between the BRF and the public is an odd one and probably not easy to understand unless you are from the UK. There's no question of inferiority or worship or wallowing though, as most of us are very proud of our unique RF which has been part of our history for a thousand years, back in the mists of time. It's in our blood, mine anyway, and my children's.

I feel now though that a very wrong path has been taken since the Snarkles arrived, and my belief in the RF has been shaken for the first time in my life and I'm old. What bothers me is how the RF are dealing with the Snarkles. Not the Snarkles themselves. There's something bad under the surface as the RF have allowed widespread harm to be done for a long time, and there's more to come. Turning a blind eye to the Snarkles thievery and lies and destruction as they strut around representing the Monarchy is unacceptable.

Grey rocking is a cowardly excuse for failure to deal with a malignant cancer which seems to have paralysed the family and has allowed them to be mocked, trolled, ridiculed and undermined. Threatened with death. Is that OK Charlss??? Even the babies. There's something really weird going on here and God knows what it is.

Where to begin? The Snarkles have damaged our society, undermining free speech and respect for authority. Damaged race relations here and in the US with their racial victimhood, trivialised mental health issues on joke chat shows. Their poison is everywhere but they are allowed to continue to spread it. This is why I keep raging about the supposedly clever RF grey-rock strategy. It's been disastrous, as much use as a sandcastle against the tide. You can see the results today, with these lunatic RF "much loved" family members interfering in US politics and growing ever bolder because they are unchecked. Madam Duchess. Noballs's lying memoir to come, which will damage Charles and undermine Camilla and weaken the Monarchy at a vulnerable time.

Noballs wouldn't be doing what he's doing if PP was here, as he's a coward. Then there's Charles who's not strong and Noballs knows it. Charles could well hand over a weakened Throne to William, thanks to the SNARKLES.
A dimwit and his prostitute wife.. Absolutely unf....ing unbelievable. The RF strategy and planning is shit.

Brilliant post!!!!

As with other posters - I really don't understand what is going on here. Additional to the RF's very lax dealing with the Snarkles, also the media. Again, the media know everything about celebs, they have files on everyone. Having dealt with PR agencies and a few celebs over the years in my career, there is nothing the media doesn't know about anyone 'famous'. But the RF know everything about MM too, yet still it is all kept underwraps and JCMH and MM can continue to trash both their families and make $$$$ out of there titles to their hearts content......

Why are the media still completely covering up for them? OK, they go on about possible 'blood diamonds' but, rightly or wrongly that story isn't going to travel far and create a huge problem for them. Why have the media not reported that Fartie Foundation (or whatever it is ) is registered in a state where Snarkles can keep 95% of donations from the public and only pass on 5% to charity or those in need? That is just a fact, right? So why not report it? Why not make it public rather than have the information sit in forums and messageboards like this? Megxit was, what, over 18 months ago? And we are still here. Ridiculous!!!

The thing with narcs (in my personal experience) is that they see capitualtion as a weakness. They see non-responsive behaviour as a weakness. They see kindness as a weakness. If they tell you a lie and you believe it, you are weak. Yes, ignore a narc and they won't like it but then they will move on and find adoration elsewhere. The only way to get to a narc is to call them out infront of others, thus making their behavour public, reavealing their true selves and intentions and limiting their potential future conquests. End of.

Sorry - I'm all over the place today. But seeing pics of an intellectually challenged, spoilt grunt ex-Royal and his ego driven, dismally trained actress wife that couldn't get a part as the back-end of an ass in a nativity play in Outer Mongolia, prance around NY to expand their, sorry, her bank accounts has got me reaching for the Bristol Cream very early today.......

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Never papped/videoed dining inside a restaurant in California but NY? 🤔
Indeed. Twice now. A place like that will clearly have private dining rooms that he could have had his drinks served in. It's all deliberate.

But anyway, it blows the "had to leave the UK as no privacy there" right out of the water. Can't use that claim again just as he can't any more claim camera flashes send him back to the Paris car crash.

I like the idea that she was upstairs in her room washing her smalls and her stinky turtleneck out, but I expect she was over at Soho House catching up with old friends.

Where are the dollies? Have they been left on the shelf back in Montedeceito? Or are they in a suitcase in the hotel room. Wasn't another thing that Haznotruths claimed, that he resented his parents being absent when he was growing up? If he's left them in California for the long weekend with Dorito or the nanny army then he's doing everything he moaned about isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I made this earlier when Top of the Flops was mentioned in the last thread and forgot about it up to now..
I add it here and be back tomorrow 🥰

Resizer_16324482183500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Don't know. But it could have been made clear that the titles weren't to be used. And yes I know that hasn't worked so far, but this was an "official" event with possible state security.
Re the state security....sorry I dont know how it works in the US

But could it be that H &M are paying directly for Homeland security, because they have the skills, up to date information (and guns) that ordinary bodyguards dont have?

H & M arent ''official'' members of the RF though, so in what capacity are they in NY?

How do I ask for New York state officials to entertain me as a private citizen for a trip to the USA to discuss Covid, racial awareness and discussing mental health issues? Ive never been to New York and need a holiday!

• Haha
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
There are a lot of fat shaming going on which kinda makes me feel uncomfortable for her. Not here, I mean on Twitter etc. but as some have said if it’s true that she did fat shame a little girl, Charlotte. Well Kama is a bitch and is giving mega a lesson on how it feels.

It is kinda ironic that the days she is out about not looking so good, there is Catherine looking fit and healthy and fabulous in a short tennis skirt showing off those legs.
@vretch - spot on about the fat shaming of Princess Charlotte - as far as I am concerned Smegzy can have a taste of her own medicine - so I suppose that is some kind of karma

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
In what way was I chasing them off the forum? And how come @Rescueremedy gets to express a view I don't like but I can't express a view that they might not like? Is it one rule for @Rescue chicken and another rule for me?

Thank you @Murphy Brown

It wasn't snappish at all. I thought about what I wanted to say. And, since this is a gossip forum, it could be argued that none of the posts on here are actually necessary.
But in context I feel my response was apt. Smegs wasn't duped and the Queen doesn't smile like 'a doofus' or 'an idiot'. @Rescue chicken has made one post on Tattle and it was to hag the Queen off and imply that 'poor little smegs' was conned in some way. Smegs is the con artist here, no one else. So I'm going to respond in the way I want and you don't get to police my response. @Rescue chicken should read the room before posting.
You did nothing wrong.😘
Everybody feels tense at the moment for some reason.
Maybe we should all tippy-tap.

Jazus. She has one eye looking at you and the other one looking for you.

Must be tired, bless her, and her bonk eye has emerged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I feel really angry about them poncing around as faux royals 😒
WHO DO THEY REPRESENT OTHER THAN THEMSELVES 🤬
Also just found this snippet on Twatter regarding the global citizen shite
E_53eZkVgAkszAx.jpeg.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

GreenMo55

You are exactly right... I worked as a stylist PT for a bit; she's NOT taking advice for ANYTHING let alone her hideous sartorial choices. Even by Hollywood standards her narcissism is staggering. Talk about looking like a giant Tampax 😳 Monochrome only works when you're tall and it's TAILORED *properly*. It's obvious she has no taste or personal style; she's a serial copycat. Imitation isn't the highest form of flattery when it's wrapped in lunacy. That bitch needs a ball gag, straitjacket and padded cell as permanent accessories.
I’ve been out all day having a horrible time in changing rooms, trying to cope with lockdown weight gain, and finding an outfit for a cousin’s wedding. It’s not been a great day for my own self esteem (bring out the smallest violin for my first world problem…)

I have a strange habit of starting at the last page of a thread and working back so I am a bit in the dark but WHAT DA ACTUAL FUK is this? 🤣🤣🤣

I KNOW at least I won’t look anywhere as bad as that hot mess which has cheered me right up 😆

Now onwards towards the struggle of reading backwards to find out today’s Harklings!

• Heart
  • Haha

Goonerlady

Many are saying Meghan looked uncomfortable in the New York videos.

If she was uncomfortable, I would guess it was because of the clothes she chose to wear.
She's tried the outfits on at home and thought they were a good look and would be perfect for the trip and the planned visits, but when she actually wore them for a given length of time, she realised none of the outfits were practical but she had to go ahead with them because of some Merch deal.

I think it was a classic case of trying to appear at ease when she was thinking, "shit these trousers are so flappy they are going to trip me up and Im gonna fall flat on my face"
and
"FFS im sweating like a pig in this cashmere but I've got to carry on because of the deal I made."

She looked uncomfortable because she WAS uncomfortable in clothes that were too warm and impractical.

And also, the red thing was just too baggy on her.

She's gained some weight, too, but so what? You can dress to flatter that - if you know how.

Had that red jacket been shaped with maybe some panels in the back or some darts (dont know what Americans call those, but they are the little flat seams at the back of a garment to tailor it into shape) - it would have looked better.
And if she'd had trousers that were less flappy it would all have looked better.

I cant tell how much bigger her thighs have become but if they aren't too big, she might be able to wear trousers tight and slim from arse to knee with a flare from knee to ankle.

I dont know who styles her or if she styles herself but, oh dear, there is room for improvement.
I think most people were just surprised at how unflattering her clothes were rather than her weight?I agree she looked uncomfortable and if they fitted better they would have looked better.I was shocked to be honest at how unflattering the red outfit was from a distance and made her look bigger than she was.She could not walk in the black trousers and made some sort of flick movement with her feet that looked rather comical

• Haha
  • Heart
This is why I want them outed. She is an absolute b**ch, costing people their jobs and quite happily doing so. She's a complete sociopath. And knowingly tarnishing the reputation of the RF but completely understanding they will cover up her vile behaviour.

Revolting woman.

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
That outfit is truly awful!

From the back I get older Michael Jackson vibes.. fake .hair, stooped shoulders and loose clothing

That jacket is far too big, it has absolutely no style on her, and the pocket......ugh.........

I am no clothes horse, but, I wouldnt be seen out in something that is so completely unflattering. People have stylists for a reason! Or learn what kinds of clothes suit them.
She’s certainly excelled herself with this outfit. The fact that it cost an obscene amount of money is, in itself, obscene. Sadly, no class and no style. We should be thankful she’s sodded off out of the UK. Now, if only the press would give them the privacy they so desire.

flower1959

It looks like there were more journalists/photographers/security/police than there were actual public -what a farce...............

• Haha

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Why "commitment to donate"? Why not just "donation"?

Is it their old trick of double dipping on the glory, by announcing now that a donation will be made some unspecified time in the future, and then re-announcing the same donation a year later?

Also why the hell the need to credit their photographer when its just the kind of most basic point and shoot photo that anybody could take just with their phone?
Why....does a restaurant need a 'donation' at all? It's not a charity. This is weird.
And yes, they are definitely not coughing up $25k. Meghan needs that money for face filler.

• Haha
  • Wow