Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hehehe

VIP Member
View attachment 779223
So about £10,000 worth of clothes to look a hot mess
£10k worth of clothes to visit an underprivileged area too. The cunt. (Apologies if it's actually a wealthy area and I'm just being ignorant.)

Do you think at this point the designers are trolling her?
Looks like she picks that shit out herself. She's bigger than she's ever been in her life *gasp!* her thighs are actually touching! Nothing wrong with that - but she cannot bear to adjust to it. Same thing happened to Rihanna --- once she got a little bit bigger she just started looking a mess because her whole life was being the thin hot girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Catherine looked amazing today, and looked like she was having a fantastic time.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
It feels very wrong to judge someone on their size & I totally get you!
TW has seriously made her bed though, she hasn't just thrown little pebbles, she has thrown huge rocks & at some point you have to expect a couple of rocks back.
I agree - slating someone for their postpartum body isn't cool. I have probably a nearly identical physique to MM: frizzy haiir (but not quite WOC frizzy and I have never even tried to pretend I was a WOC), spongebog(sic)-square top half with zero waist, longer "bird-ass" legs for the bottom half (but thankfully I have calves). After my 2 kids, I ballooned. after my 2nd, I really had trouble recovering a hint of my pre-partum wardrobe. Still haven't. That being said - I stayed very low key while I at least tried and focused on my kids and then refigured the wardrobe to simply expose the bits that weren't wobbly or blobby. Dresses, v-necks, jewel-length sleeves, several colours. Nothing figure-hugging anywhere. I'm not saying I was a shapeshifting Cindy Crawford after 3 months... nor was I exposed to paps for any reason WHATSOEVER.
But this chicita CALLS the paps, walks 10ft in front of her husband like she owns the place, demanding the attention - walks in Swiffer Trousers looking like a solid brick of colour, and then layers and layers and layers, wearing multiple layers of WOOL in 80F weather. She could have pulled off something similar in Linen or cotton. She is defo getting paid to merch the A/W options as fashion shows either haven't happened or got nil coverage as no one is watching anymore. Therefore, my empathy stops short.... and also, she is short. taller than me, but possibly 5'4" or 5'5". not much more.

Is that the only coat flick today? 🤣 blimey she couldn’t stop doing it when she was here - she must have forgotten where she was for a minute

That lumps back in the middle of his left leg - very curious - hip flask? Or pack of ciggies maybe ? Get ‘ur pants off Hazzno so we can have a good look at your lumpy bit 🤪🤣🤣🤣
I suspect it is her Spanks, working hard for the money

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry, but I can no longer see the humor in all of this. H is here on a visa. Can we kick him out? I don't know....but he is now meddling in our government and stirring our populace. He is also stealing and committing fraud through charity money laundering. Slandering individuals and institutions....lying on our national television.....I could go on..... HE IS A PRINCE OF THE REALM...YOUR REALM....NOT OURS. HE IS YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kick him out by all means but the bitch is yours to keep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

This photo makes it clear that she wore a navy turtleneck and wool coat with black trousers. She did it once before for one of her outings where she awkwardly played with children, Mixing black and navy looked stupid then and looks stupid now. Maybe the light in their expensive hotel is too dim to tell the difference (my closet has very dim light and if I find a piece of clothing I like, I often buy it in multiple colors. I have lots of black and navy and I write N on the tag of navy clothing)
Snarkles has put on a fair bit of weight and looks bloody awful in those photos.

I still subscribe to the surrogate theory so I don't care if anyone says its mean to pick on a woman who has recently given birth.

I'm of the opinion that Smeggy used drugs to stay slim in the past (maybe Adderall or coke).

Neither Snarkles or Hazno have any creativity in their make up and it wouldn't surprise me if both of them were colour blind. You've only got to look at their bland interiors to know that neither of them have any real sense of style or how to use colour.

Navy blue and black do look awful together IMO. Smeggy could have looked so much better in a decent well fitted pant suit with a contrasting blouse and accessories. With all her money she could afford a stylist to offer advice but I guess we all know that she never accepts advice from anyone as she knows best 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
The DM says its the longest H and M have been away from Lidl.
I hope that Lidl and Aldi are in a secure cupboard so the dogs cannot play with them. It would be difficult to replace the dolls now.

Have I gone too far .... getting my coat now.
Maybe without Meghan and Harry in the house the kids are like the Gremlins and when Mama and Papa return home they will find the rescue chickens have been let out, all the copies of the bench and the 40 x 40 merchandise is strewn all over the place and the nanny will be tied to a chair with Gaffer tape across her mouth.

• Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
That was my first thoughts when I saw these photos, certainly looks more authentic than previous preggo photos....this is the problem when we weave such a web.....
Will they have to give back that award they got recently for just having two?

Nearly $8000 for that outfit. At a school in a deprived area. South Africa revisited. :mad:

Meghan sported a $5,840 Loro Piana cashmere coat and matching $1,680 pants for her visit to the public school which was touted as a way to promote early literacy.

She accessorized her look with almost $300,000 worth of jewelry including her £271,000 engagement ring, a $3,300 diamond ring from her first engagement with Harry as his fiance, Princess Diana's £17,800 Cartier tank watch and a gold bracelet.

Data from NYC Department of Education reveals an estimated 95 percent of students at the public school fall on the economic need index, meaning they face economic hardship, based on temporary housing, eligibility for public assistance and Census poverty rates.

A total of 94 percent of students are also eligible for free meals, according to Public School Review.

• Sick
  • Wow

ChipDex

VIP Member
In Glasgow, possibly just in the past when all men wore suits even to paddle in the sea, the camel coat was worn only by used car salesmen.
There's wearing a camel coat (that fits) like Carolyn Bessette....

And then there's turning up thinking you're channelling Carolyn but looking more like Del Boy and Minder :)

Poor Smeg. Less Upper East Side and more Eastenders.

• Haha
  • Heart

HadBax

Chatty Member
I’m not up to speed, but I had to crop this to show Haz’ face, and the unknown woman’s look as Meghan prattles On. wtf?
View attachment 778222
It’s very clear what has happened in this photo. The giant omelet M had for breakfast is wreaking havoc on her intestines, causing her to rip a big one; the woman in blue is showing her disgust, while Mr6 inhales deeply.

• Haha
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
What are the rules about politics & royalty? Anyone know?
I am under the impression that royalty should refrain from making political statements but beyond that my knowledge is lacking.
If I take away my loathing of TW (hard!) I still cannot see how a member of the BRF could in any way hold office in USA. Surely that would create some serious political issues? It makes me very uncomfortable about power being so openly abused.
I'm not sure but isn't there some kind of rule about titles if you're in public office? So she'd have to give hers up? Have no idea what Hazza would have to do but I can't see most Americans, whichever side of the political aisle they're on, being thrilled by a foreign Royal having any sort of connection to their politics. I wish he would become a US citizen so his titles/LOS would go and we wouldn't have to put up with any more of his antics/overshadowing attempts/tantrums, etc.

Today they've completely overshadowed a visit to Northern Ireland by the Wessexes. I know the media want the clickbait but still.

And we'll get a lot more of this from the Harkles unless they get more than a half-hearted pushback from the RF. Trawling around on Tumblr/Twitter does throw up some interesting stuff though. People think Charles doesn't care if they overshadow other Royals (including Camilla) so long as they don't overshadow him. Other people think TQ and PC have secretly given them some kind of deal. 😟

Who knows what's true and what isn't, but this is the kind of talk that's out there. From Monarchy supporters who're fed up. 🙁

• Angry
  • Sick

Carpediem69

VIP Member

Marklenews and marklenarc are funny

madam duchess, mummy did you hear that? Are you proud? I made that for you, all by myself.... with the help of gangan but otherwise all by myself. Are you ever so pleased mummy? Please don't use the genital cuffs tonight. Oh please?

MM shut up. I'm trying to smile and hold in my beer gut. I have sweat pouring from between my back fat and side rolls and down my voliminous ass crack. You will have to powder me down later. And by powder, I mean coke. I have my guy here in NYC dontcha know

Didn't I read somewhere she was gunning for a role or a cameo in the next (yawn) series?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUM3BaDMr7J/?utm_medium=copy_link wtf is up with laptops, folder etc. Even Henry fucking Kissinger has other people carry his notes (not that he needs them: tbeyrr all in his ginormous smartypant expert noggin) or has a bag/briefcase.

I've got that song in my head now https://youtu.be/X2LTL8KgKv8

Jaysus she looks like cross-eyed chunky cold medina here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUM-OcqMHmZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Wow so much here but the video where he does his ventriloquist ‘madam duchess’ is infantile, rude and unprofessional especially with all the cameras and close ups. What an absolutely embarrassing excuse for a man child he is.
Apart from the ‘Its a Royal Knockout‘ I cannot remember ever feeling so ashamed of a member of the RF. How can anyone ever take him seriously
Just f@cking wow 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick

Eveningdusk

And does this imply that HM also supports the money laundering operations and the charity fraud ? Well.....yes, by implication it would seem so. But then again, they RF has quite the racket going in the UK....and the populace seems to accept whatever they do as the citizens wallow in their self-enforced/ self realized sense of inferiority by birth. ( Even in the eyes of God....if you really worship "Royal Blood")....in 2021 !!!!
Sorry.....this has brought out the American colonist/patriot in me.
for me, i don’t really care about the royals so much in terms of blood or superiority. I think they’re a great tourist attraction for our economy and an impartial representation of our country we can roll out or at least they should be (cough 666 and 6) in some ways they bring community too as we get bank holidays for special royal occasions and get to watch all the pomp and circumstance. I find that sort of thing fun. The history of them stretching back 1000’s of years is quite incredible too. I would give them the ceremony they were due not because they are ‘better’ than me but for the reasons above which I respect. Plus my mum taught me to be polite! Lol I also adore William and Catherine and like the direction they are taking with concentrating on a few things and giving it their all and making sure the cause is what is highlighted instead of themselves (again cough 666 and 6)

Last edited:
  • Heart

PortiaControl

Chatty Member
I honestly don‘t get this fake tour , I thought they wanted privacy and to get away from this type of thing and now they go and make one up , it just doesn’t make sense 🤷🏼‍♀️
Royal engagements are a bit weird anyway I think. But they kind of make sense especially when there's been a lot of work in the background and there are clear links and ties to the charities or venue they are visiting. However, watching non royals do a royal engagement is the most bizarre thing ever! Why are they there? What is their "work"? We haven't seen them do anything since they left the UK apart from moan about how badly they've been treated and trot out some insubstantial bullshit when the mood takes them. It's very weird.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tui

VIP Member
That red wool suit pyjama thing is just awful. She has such awful fashion sense. I’ve hardly ever seen her in anything that I liked. Weight wise I don’t like to comment, I’m several stone heavier after gaining a 6 month old. Her figure does look more like her mums though. Same as Catherine is the image of her mum, very long and lean. She still has a trim figure compared to your average American, but Lordy she needs to learn how to dress it. Who wears a waist belt when you have no waist!

• Haha
  • Heart