Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it strange that the Queen is self isolating at Windsor? I would have thought she’d have stayed at Sandringham where Prince Philip now lives.

Fin, any news this morning?
I seem to remember reading something about Windsor Castle being her favourite home. Maybe that’s why she’s gone there, that & it’s probably the closest to London

Reactions: 9
Oh now this is a nice game I’m surely gonna enjoy:
CDD0DF4C-BF9B-4733-A3DC-82FC7077D8B9.jpeg

...Sick of the Sussexes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have shared their coronavirus action plan advising advised followers to train as counsellors if they're bored at home.

Please someone make them go away!

Although they are currently a very small article under Kate & Wills trip to a 111 call centre!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unbelievable piffle. All comments supportive of their ludicrous ideas - couldn’t see a negative one.
Courses cost upwards of £2000

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I seem to remember reading something about Windsor Castle being her favourite home. Maybe that’s why she’s gone there, that & it’s probably the closest to London
I would also say best to be close to London in case she or her family needs a hospital. The royal hospital is in Marylebone.

Reactions: 9
Unbelievable piffle. All comments supportive of their ludicrous ideas - couldn’t see a negative one.
Courses cost upwards of £2000
Their bots are obviously working overtime deleting the negative ones. No way on earth everyone is buying their tit.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 97956
...Sick of the Sussexes.
Oh my god. Did they post this tit today? After the absolute caning they have been getting across all media they STILL don’t think to get lost but instead let’s bleeping double down on and push on. WTAF

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 97956
...Sick of the Sussexes.
Excerpt from statement above :-
'If you are in an abusive relationship and now find yourself in isolation with your abuser, these counselors are there for you. You do not need to suffer in silence.'
'And for those of you who don’t feel comfortable texting with a stranger, reach out to your friends, family and colleagues.

Hilarious advice from the now irrelevant M.M ( counselor is the American spelling so more likely her than him) ........
Reach out to family? Yes Harry have a word with your stepmother for advice and see how your wife reacts......oh, sorry, you did that already.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Excerpt from statement above :-
'If you are in an abusive relationship and now find yourself in isolation with your abuser, these counselors are there for you. You do not need to suffer in silence.'
'And for those of you who don’t feel comfortable texting with a stranger, reach out to your friends, family and colleagues.

Hilarious advice from the now irrelevant M.M ( counselor is the American spelling so more likely her than him) ........
Reach out to family? Yes Harry have a word with your stepmother for advice and see how your wife reacts......oh, sorry, you did that already.
Great. Let my abuser see me connecting with a an abuse advisor. That should help.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
[

According to the Poll on the DE, 88% of people who responded, don’t actually think they should come back!

• Haha
  • Heart
They are The Worst. So vacuous. Can't
they please just leave us "racist" troglodytes alone and enjoy their new lives reigning over their brand or whatever it is they are playing at now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The proximity to London is quite good (hospitals there and all), but the other ideas aren't at all at play (wwii, "solidarity" with the people, or what have you).

They are simply very set in their habits, that's all. Easter is always spent at Windsor, so Phil and Liz are isolating there. Next week they'd have started their Easter break at Windsor, which was now moved up a week. If they'd spend Easter every single year since the beginning of mankind at Balmoral, they'd be at Balmoral now, or whichever other estate they have.

Liz lives more at Windsor C these days than at Buck P, being at Buck P Mon - Thu (used to be longer at BP, but with age she's extended her weekend at Windsor, which she's well deserved at her age).

William isn't acting monarch now, as the monarch is very much fine, as is the monarch's direct heir. They are just simply now "working from home in isolation" so to speak.

Reactions: 16

So, Kate and William are out there doing something positive while those two sit in their £11 million mansion tossing platitudes about. Hypocritical idiots.

When Harry met Surly he can’t possibly have envisioned he’d become so irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

So, Kate and William are out there doing something positive while those two sit in their £11 million mansion tossing platitudes about. Hypocritical idiots.

When Harry met Surly he can’t possibly have envisioned he’d become so irrelevant.
I'd love nothing more than to sit down with Harry, an honest talk, what he envisioned marriage with M would be like, what his life would be like and what it's all turnt out to be.
I do not think it's anything at all what he thought it would be when he got down on one knee and when he was in the chapel marrying her.

I'd love nothing more than to sit down with Harry, an honest talk, what he envisioned marriage with M would be like, what his life would be like and what it's all turnt out to be.
I do not think it's anything at all what he thought it would be when he got down on one knee and when he was in the chapel marrying her.
I doubt many of us got what we envisioned when we married. It’s full of compromise and it can be hard work at times but it’s rare that the person we marry turns into someone we actually didn’t know at all.

The Meghan that she sold to Harry I fear isn’t the person he thought she was. She’s turned out to be controlling, manipulative and fake. One day he’ll look at her and the penny will drop and he’ll see through the thin veneer and realise his mistake. I think it will come as a shock to him when he finally wakes up that he was wrong and many other people were right. Who knows, he may already have realised by now but it’s too late. He’s having to make the best of a bad situation.

Has smellyfootballboots been on lately?

A quick shout out to her hoping all is well. x

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.