Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So, Kate and William are out there doing something positive while those two sit in their £11 million mansion tossing platitudes about. Hypocritical idiots.

When Harry met Surly he can’t possibly have envisioned he’d become so irrelevant.
Next thread title right there.🤪

Reactions: 11
I'd love nothing more than to sit down with Harry, an honest talk, what he envisioned marriage with M would be like, what his life would be like and what it's all turnt out to be.
I do not think it's anything at all what he thought it would be when he got down on one knee and when he was in the chapel marrying her.
You'd be wasting your time vikka.He'd be all wavey hands and "life is wonderful, I'm so happy,love my wifey,my dream life." You'd fall into a diabetic coma listening to the sugary comments dripping from his lying ginger chops.
At this stage he suspects he's buggered up.His face in the car after the regimental gig with the marines spoke volumes.He should have been walking on air and overjoyed chatting to his wife about how glad he was to finally leave this all behind. Instead he's clearly looking inward, has no interest in chit chat with Beggy and she is not amused. He wanted freedom but he's just gone from one cage where the door was least left open for popping in and out, to an even worse one where the door is firmly bolted to keep pesky family out. As a working royal he had loads of mates of all types. Ex military guys, posh school mates, international polo players,royal cousins who knew the drill and all the dodges to avoid paps etc etc. In Vancouver he has beggy meggy and her mates under his feet and in his face all day every day talking designer dresses and teeth whitening and plastic surgery and yoga ... but he'll be damned if he'll admit he's bored off his tits. The last polo match he had was when archiedoll was a few weeks old and nothing since(or we'd have heard/seen). He can't pop on a fresh shirt and drop into a night club for a bit of a bop with his City mates or even go down the local for a pint.
For sure married life restricts all our limitless youthful gallivanting but holy tit, it's not supposed to shackle you to the the point of suffocation, like his has. His life is all in that mansion and he knows nobody there. Beggy meggy is the somewhat exotic sexually experienced chick who left him so bleep struck that he staggered headlong into marriage to please her (and let's be honest, it fitted in with his desire to shaft the royals), and archie doll is still just a baby, perfect for cuddle times but not much of a conversationalist yet 🤪. The rest of the Vancouver crew are Beggy's mates and the 'gay' guy glued to her arse. He literally has no one he can honestly confide in and be sure they have his welfare at heart.
He's gone from life in the fast lane to bumping along on 4 slowly delating tyres on the hard shoulder. He'll trundle along till the wheels fall off and he has no alternative but to call for help.But it won't be for a few years yet because he is Diana to a tee, stubborn and unable to admit his flaws and errors.
I'd hate to be in his head. It must be chaos in there.

I doubt many of us got what we envisioned when we married. It’s full of compromise and it can be hard work at times but it’s rare that the person we marry turns into someone we actually didn’t know at all.

The Meghan that she sold to Harry I fear isn’t the person he thought she was. She’s turned out to be controlling, manipulative and fake. One day he’ll look at her and the penny will drop and he’ll see through the thin veneer and realise his mistake. I think it will come as a shock to him when he finally wakes up that he was wrong and many other people were right. Who knows, he may already have realised by now but it’s too late. He’s having to make the best of a bad situation.

Has smellyfootballboots been on lately?

A quick shout out to her hoping all is well. x
Bib 1, for sure.
Bib 2, seconded.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am finding it hard to even read about them now, just seeing their faces angers me. I know at some point Harry will have to be back in the U.K. but Meglomaniac and Archieficial can take their chances in the Canadian woods with the bears, don't come back here.

Archieficial Looooool i love that name for him :D :D :D

God look how much Harry's aged since the wedding !! if this is the face of a happy man ,Im the Queen Mother !
He looks like his not slept for weeks and in a full beige version of the Big Brother diary room lol 😄

i also think he needs more vitamin d 😄🍊🍊🍊🍊

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wondering that...you've probably got your hands full smelly, but we all hope you and yours are ok. 💖

I doubt many of us got what we envisioned when we married. It’s full of compromise and it can be hard work at times but it’s rare that the person we marry turns into someone we actually didn’t know at all.

The Meghan that she sold to Harry I fear isn’t the person he thought she was. She’s turned out to be controlling, manipulative and fake. One day he’ll look at her and the penny will drop and he’ll see through the thin veneer and realise his mistake. I think it will come as a shock to him when he finally wakes up that he was wrong and many other people were right. Who knows, he may already have realised by now but it’s too late. He’s having to make the best of a bad situation.

Has smellyfootballboots been on lately?

A quick shout out to her hoping all is well. x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
20200321_081406.png
The Harkles are now suggesting that if we are bored we should train up online as volunteer counsellors and complete the following statement on Instagram. Well, I've completed mine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 98111
The Harkles are now suggesting that if we are bored we should train up online as volunteer counsellors and complete the following statement on Instagram. Well, I've completed mine!
They are getting slated by RL counsellors; “train as a counsellor if you are bored”
She doesn’t give a tit about positive comments. Just any comments.
All this because William and Kate visiter the ambulance services.
I hope the Queen strips them of their titles before 1st April.

I think this paragraph was for Harry:

“If you are in an abusive relationship and now find yourself in isolation with your abuser, these counselors are there for you. You do not need to suffer in silence.”

Apparently they are in the US now.
She’s apparently implicated in some of the Jeffrey Epstein grooming circles

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
ok, first post, prob not popular, you're all quite harsh on her, she might just love him! and i'm pretty sure her baby is real

*hides away
You are very naive. ( that’s the politest thing I can say)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ok, first post, prob not popular, you're all quite harsh on her, she might just love him! and i'm pretty sure her baby is real

*hides away
Why would you deliberately estrange the man you love from his family when they have done nothing wrong?
Do you remember how much she loved her father? Look how that turned out.
She will love him as long as he has a use and then discard him like she does with everyone else once they become obsolete. When they got together I was happy for them. I believed they were truly in love. I watched their wedding and loved it. Their actions since the wedding have sadly made me realise I was fooled.
Yes of course the baby is real.

Reactions: 26
I'd love nothing more than to sit down with Harry, an honest talk, what he envisioned marriage with M would be like, what his life would be like and what it's all turnt out to be.
I do not think it's anything at all what he thought it would be when he got down on one knee and when he was in the chapel marrying her.
A talk wouldn't have made any difference I bet William tried that.

Harry thought only with his DICK !

Still I guess he's not the first man in the world to only engage with his trousers when choosing a wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS get off Instagram and go and live the' quiet private' life you sooo wanted. No one gives a tit about your pointless posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well it beats self isolation. First one there buys the drinks 🍷

Why do these posters hide away after posting? I’m willing to listen to any valid argument that has some substance and not some sugar coated diatribe.
👏👏
Curious - Why do positive/opposing posts get deleted on here? Is it the moderators or do posters report them? I'm happy to read to different views 🙂

No, nope, nah, nay, non, nein, no, nope, nah, nay, non, nein!
My dog is racist 😂.

Reactions: 5
Looks like we're all going to hell girls...😁View attachment 98136
oh please, it will be warmer down there!

From Torontopaper1. :eek: :eek: :eek: o_O o_O o_O Edited because I still have no clue when it comes to adding photos etc! Sorry!

The storm is sending them back to where they belong.
Quote Tweet

torontopaper

@torontopaper1
· 4 Mar 2019
Sometimes the evil comes dressed as something we would support like women's empowerment and sometimes it wears Givenchy. Look behind the mask and be prepared to see the pure evil like you never imagined.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.