Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I was thinking.
Apparently Phil has said he doesn't want a big send off, so he might not be too problematic.
But Brenda deserves every last flower and tear drop for a job well done all her life.
Yes she does. I can't imagine it would be a problem to preserve any of the royals if the worst happens 🙁. We paid our respects to Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam the other month, he's been dead 50 years and so perfectly preserved he just looks like he is asleep.

The lady confirmed it, but was then shut up. That whole family are such an embarrassment
You can bet she was approached by higher powers in some way. Hopefully not in a threatening way either.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one can't bear the layout of their statements. Are the use of calligraphy fonts, upper and lower cases, emphasise words with no actual meaning, is it meant to hypnotise folk into believing they are of intellectual value?

(And why couldn't they just put up a diagram on how to wash hands properly in royal blue!😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My biggest problem with their post is that they try to outshine William AGAIN. The press got a message this was going to happen and mouthpiece Omid Scoobie told them and they put together their word salad.

H&M: YOU QUIT. Now F off and find yourself a job in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one can't bear the layout of their statements. Are the use of calligraphy fonts, upper and lower cases, emphasise words with no actual meaning, is it meant to hypnotise folk into believing they are of intellectual value?

(And why couldn't they just put up a diagram on how to wash hands properly in royal blue!😄)
No, you’re not the only one. Apart from being emotionally incontinent and grammatically questionable, they’re laid out at best like a Disney interpretation of royal, or at worst like a cheap greetings card.

Either way they’re tonally more ‘fourteen-year-old girl’ than ‘statesmanlike leader’.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
WARNING!! MAY INDUCE VOMITING

I didn't read it, it's dreadful! However if you skim to the bottom there is a priceless photo of poor wee Archie slavering longingly over the cake stand, ignore the two twats in the background. Poor wee bugger will never be allowed junk like that.
The dog she's holding in one of the pics looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but is unable to escape her grasp (relatable for Prince Harry?)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm deliberately not opening newspaper articles because I don’t want to give them the click bait, they make me cross!! Surprisingly cross for someone who has no real interest in the the firm/Royalty.

I honestly wish the papers would stop reporting anything they do or say! I would be more than happy if they disappeared, never to be seen or heard from again! Why do they deserve the constant publicity?
Realistically had they worked with the family/firm to come up with something, I wouldn’t have registered their leaving, but the arrogance, entitlement & hypocrisy of it all staggers me, with everything that is going on in the world right now they really think they are more important?:mad:

They are nobodies, as horrible as it sounds I am really hoping they fall flat on their faces, & show the world stropping doesn’t get you your own way! The only thing that made them anybody is their link to the RF, & I think they really need to learn that lesson the firm is bigger than they are, I am hoping HMQ will remove everything in order to teach that lesson, but I won’t hold my breath.

I am pissed that they could have done so much......but it appears that wasn’t enough for them. I’m sad at the missed opportunities, whilst being pissed that the whole country is labelled racist when the reality is different, I don’t like manipulative behaviour, & I know there are concerns re his MH state & questions if he’s being controlled, no-one should live with Domestic Abuse. I question how & why this tit show has got to this point, been allowed to happen. I also know how many times victims leave & go back before they finally leave - it’s a difficult thing to manage, to deal with but they really need shutting down. But is it domestic abuse or is this the real Harry?

On the other hand I am older, & dont get this whole woke, and being famous for nothing culture anyway - so maybe it’s just me!

getting off my soapbox now - sorry that was a rant & a half! :):)
Does anyone remember reading a story (think it’s still out there if you google) about when the boys were small and travelling somewhere with Diana?
I can’t quote it verbatim but it was wtte that Harry was being a little brat in the car and Diana told him off. Harry turned to Diana and said ‘I can do anything I want’ to which Diana asked why he thought that. Harry’s answer was that William was going to be king one day and had to behave but he (Harry) could do whatever he wanted.

I think harry is still that little brat.

This is the aforementioned article

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Poor Bea? He was living with his fiancée and toddler when their romance started. duck em
Good point. It’s not everyone’s granny who has her own chapel. Queen’s at Windsor, private chapel, wedding sorted.

If we lose the Queen because of this.....how awful would it be...not being able to have a state funeral because of the situation 😣
She’ll be well looked after. No worries about getting a hospital bed or a ventilator.

From Popbitch today:

WhatsApp has been ablaze with rumours this week that Prince Philip has carked it. While it's probably only a matter of time before that rumour finally comes good, we hear that Phil has been making every day count in the meantime.

Whispers from the Royal grounds suggest that he has three regular lady callers, and gets started on the drinking shortly after waking.
This reminds me of something I read when he and the queen first separated, which seemingly was mutual and amicable,. On the list of things that he enjoys doing was “ hosting visitors” Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember reading a story (think it’s still out there if you google) about when the boys were small and travelling somewhere with Diana?
I can’t quote it verbatim but it was wtte that Harry was being a little brat in the car and Diana told him off. Harry turned to Diana and said ‘I can do anything I want’ to which Diana asked why he thought that. Harry’s answer was that William was going to be king one day and had to behave but he (Harry) could do whatever he wanted.

I think harry is still that little brat.

This is the aforementioned article

They've done a good job of hiding/covering the spoilt brat in that case, but then again he was only 4, if he still thinks that way then the firm has a big problem! The more they give in the more the Markles will demand, the RF are making a rod for their own backs.
Back to the belief that they need to be told/shown that tantrums get you nowhere as they should have done when he was small.

Reactions: 12
From Popbitch today:

WhatsApp has been ablaze with rumours this week that Prince Philip has carked it. While it's probably only a matter of time before that rumour finally comes good, we hear that Phil has been making every day count in the meantime.

Whispers from the Royal grounds suggest that he has three regular lady callers, and gets started on the drinking shortly after waking.
The reason Prince Philips death is trending is because of something he once said which I think is here:

‘In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation (1988)’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The reason Prince Philips death is trending is because of something he once said which I think is here:

‘In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation (1988)’
Thanks for that. 😄 He sure put his foot right in it over the years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Great article
Yes, I enjoyed that

Totally agree. A tiny teeny itsy bitsy smidgin of me feels kind of sorry for Migraine. This is NOT what she signed up for. He knew, and had he known her for longer than it took to navigate and fertilise her lady garden then he'd have known she was not capable of coping, even had she wanted to. Aside from her narcissistic attitude to life in general she's a Cali girl. She's all "Have a nice day, have a hug, kissy kissy, hair flicky, whitened teeth cheesy grinny,be kind, love conquers all, are you OK hun?" She can't cope with stiff upper lip and knuckle down to the job. Does not compute. She's a bleep, 100%, but a naive bleep where the Firm were concerned. I cannot imagine how she'd have coped during the war in England. Well I can, since she'd likely thrive selling her foofoo for a nice dinner or wanking off blokes in the black out for a few fags(ciggie fags, not homosexual gentlemen).
Ginger is a different kind of bleep. He literally thinks he's smarter than all the behind the scenes people who made his life a breeze up till now. Actually I don't think he even knows those people were there, oiling the machinery of his life. He probably thinks he was abandoned after mumsy popped her clogs and Migraine has no doubt encouraged that train of thought because it suited her agenda. He's a lil goldfish who has thrown himself into a shark tank and will be gobbled up. duck him.
I need new glasses..I read she’s a Call girl

she hasn’t changed. She couldn’t keep the act up anymore
That photo will haunt her.. she looks ugly and I dont particularly mean on the outside as it does her no favours...I mean on the inside

I couldn’t see it

There’s a back catalogue of her ‘oddness’ that can be watched on YouTube via Murky Megs videos and According2Taz. They show her for what she really is.
Is there a link

Oh don't worry, I need to have my mind occupied! MiL is en route to hospital, the paramedics have managed to rouse her but she needs to be put on a drip, so grateful to them for their speedy arrival with all that is going on.
I’m pleased there are still paramedics
it feels like every man for himself right now

Does anyone else think it strange that the Queen is self isolating at Windsor? I would have thought she’d have stayed at Sandringham where Prince Philip now lives.

Fin, any news this morning?
I find the queen and Prince Philip thing very odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If Harry is truly looking for the quiet life then he better hope that The Queen survives the pandemic. If she pops her clogs he is back to being 5th in line and can’t take a tit without the monarchs permission. If Charles goes as well then that will tie in Urchin (whatever the duck the sprogs name is) as well. Then they are all fucked!

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meagain must be RAGING. All her remaining ‘look at me, we’re still Royal’ publicity gone up in smoke,
quicker than Dorothy throwing a bucket of water over the Wicked Witch. 😂😂😂
God look how much Harry's aged since the wedding !! if this is the face of a happy man ,Im the Queen Mother !

• Haha
Was this posted already? Apologies if it was. An interview with Lady Glenconner on today’s Daily Fail website:

The Duchess of Sussex 'didn't understand she would have to work hard' and believed she could 'drive around in a golden coach' when she joined the royal family, according to Princess Margaret's closest confidante Lady Anne Glenconner.

Lady Glenconner, 87, told The Guardian that she believed Meghan Markle, 38, didn't realise that all members of The Firm had to work hard when she married Prince Harry, 35.

The former lady-in-waiting revealed: 'I think she thought she could drive around in a golden coach. But it’s actually quite boring.'

Meghan and Prince Harry, 35, are currently self-isolating in Canada following their last official engagements as working members of the royal family earlier this month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was this posted already? Apologies if it was. An interview with Lady Glenconner on today’s Daily Fail website:

The Duchess of Sussex 'didn't understand she would have to work hard' and believed she could 'drive around in a golden coach' when she joined the royal family, according to Princess Margaret's closest confidante Lady Anne Glenconner.

Lady Glenconner, 87, told The Guardian that she believed Meghan Markle, 38, didn't realise that all members of The Firm had to work hard when she married Prince Harry, 35.

The former lady-in-waiting revealed: 'I think she thought she could drive around in a golden coach. But it’s actually quite boring.'

Meghan and Prince Harry, 35, are currently self-isolating in Canada following their last official engagements as working members of the royal family earlier this month.
The oldies rarely hold back. She's spot on.

Reactions: 13
Good point. It’s not everyone’s granny who has her own chapel. Queen’s at Windsor, private chapel, wedding sorted.

She’ll be well looked after. No worries about getting a hospital bed or a ventilator.

This reminds me of something I read when he and the queen first separated, which seemingly was mutual and amicable,. On the list of things that he enjoys doing was “ hosting visitors” Lol
Phillip retired from carrying out duties, they didn’t separate or did I miss that announcement?

Reactions: 9
Phillip retired from carrying out duties, they didn’t separate or did I miss that announcement?
No they didn’t separate. They may have been in separate homes due to whatever engagements the queen had at the time but they’re together now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.