Harry and Meghan #139 they never Opine? Well, they certainly whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 777186

😂

Think she has been reading about "power woman" Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos), who is well known for her turtleneck sweaters, but Smegs hasn't yet got to the bit in the book where Holmes ended up in court last week, charged with fraud on a mega industrial scale.
I think she’s just trying to disguise baby weight.She’s probably got 10 pairs of Spanx on underneath and is sweating like crazy. Everything looks a little small.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oops - they're 6 min late. and some poor schmuck just walked out in a neon blue anorak, setting all the cameras-a-clicking (Hawwy is going to lose is tit, of course). Then promptly stood RIGHT in front of Drunk-Cam.
The other poor schmuck acting as some sort of pub bouncer, is stuck staring out the very tall windows or at his phone, pondering the meaning of life....
Oh ok - so some OTHER schmuck-in-a-suit has appeared now and made some sort of wild arm gestures. So here is the interim governor Whats her Face.... a bunch of people are yelling "clear" (is there a defibrulator in the rooms?). the View of NYC are tit as it is super cloudy and they cannot see tit. Haha - karma.
She is walking a solid 2 feet ahead of Hawwy. the hair in a bun, Hawwy's hair is literally a 'fro at this point to hide the bald patch/ hole in the ozone. The journalists are bitching very very loudly that "this is literally an unworkable angle" and totally being ignored. They've left and one journo said " we have no shots. None. There was no way to get any shots from this angle"
WHY ARE THEY THERE?
There was a weird line of questioning where Hawwy replied looking at his wife
"Are you happy with your visit to NY?" (Like dude -- she was here for her babyshower and umpteen other times and so many yacht events...)
Hawwy looks at his wife, almost as though he bought the trip for her and asked "are you happy?" or something like that
she looks positively freaked out... like mid--panic attack, keeps licking her lips, swallowing, smiling nervously... doesn't look at Hawwy and replies quickly "yeah". I wonder if she is scared of heights.

They got outta there fast.
Now we are downstairs outside the door - camera dudes are coming out and talking to the person holding he DM streaming camera. I distinctly heard one of them say to the DM camera dude "She's a handful".

We are outside one of the tallest buildings in the world at the peak of rush house - 9am - and NOT A SINGLE LIVING SOUL is coming through the doors. This is weird. and they've given up - no one has appeared outside so the DM livestream has cut out.

I smell a move to NYC, and a run for NY Senate. Not sure how happy AOC will be about that.
"The hole in the ozone" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: I am SO stealing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.