Harry and Meghan #139 they never Opine? Well, they certainly whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the new thread shine!
New title by @Chita.
Vague recollections of last thread. It only feels like a minute since I posted the last thread. That maybe because we're...
Rolling on the floor laughing at Meghan and Harry. They are the gift that keeps on giving.
We still don't like them though.
We roared with laughter at Meghans demands before she'll come back to the UK.
We think they have run out of money.
There was a discussion on simian lines. I'm am not what was described despite what @freda19 says. :p
We had recommendations on how the Queen should change her will.
We don't really believe any of the news about them,
The Time magazine cover came out. We've been laughing ever since. It has led to some great memes and jokes and comments and will go down in history as a cover to remember (for all the wrong reasons)
And I think the rest of the thread was pretty much devoted to that.
It was suggested that Wallace and Vomit don't have a PR company. We are intrigued by this idea, at least I am.
Please add anything I've forgotten.
Old thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
New fred, wheeeeee
That explains why I couldnt quote a post in the last one.
Thought I'd been nortygirl and had privileges removed when really it was thread closing just as I was reading!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@Chita great thread and still you haven't offered us one of your chocolate fingers.

A drawing of Chita stuffing her face and the squad waiting to piss on them for not sharing with her mates, greedy cow!!!

Go Tom go🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone notice I got the last thread closed on the 1000th post?? 🌟 I mean, that's class that is. :giggle: The perfect number of posts for a thread. No going over or under when I close a thread! Just call me the Thread Queen. πŸ‘‘ (And none of you better mention sheer coincidence.:devilish:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I wonder what number the final thread will be? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Just watched the Murky Meg animation of the Time cover - just brilliant and even funnier that the ceo of Time retweeted it. The squad will be spitting feathers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread Cass, congratulations to Chita!

Marc B of TIME has also reposted this, he must be thrilled, when was the last time a TIME cover went viral and talked about to this extent? What publicity they've given the magazine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
New fred, wheeeeee
That explains why I couldnt quote a post in the last one.
Thought I'd been nortygirl and had privileges removed when really it was thread closing just as I was reading!
You are in the norty chair for not sharing🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice I got the last thread closed on the 1000th post?? 🌟 I mean, that's class that is. :giggle: The perfect number of posts for a thread. No going over or under when I close a thread! Just call me the Thread Queen. πŸ‘‘ (And none of you better mention sheer coincidence.:devilish:)
You are Kween of the Fred❀❀

I wonder what number the final thread will be? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Just watched the Murky Meg animation of the Time cover - just brilliant and even funnier that the ceo of Time retweeted it. The squad will be spitting feathers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@WuTien must have one of his brilliant songs for this tit parade of paranoia and plastic prattery

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Rumours on twitter that Bea has had the baby and wondering as Bea announced her pregnancy on Wallis and Vomits 3rd anniversary, what HW will announce to spoil any birth announcement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Let the new thread shine!
New title by @Chita.
Vague recollections of last thread. It only feels like a minute since I posted the last thread. That maybe because we're...
Rolling on the floor laughing at Meghan and Harry. They are the gift that keeps on giving.
We still don't like them though.
We roared with laughter at Meghans demands before she'll come back to the UK.
We think they have run out of money.
There was a discussion on simian lines. I'm am not what was described despite what @freda19 says. :p
We had recommendations on how the Queen should change her will.
We don't really believe any of the news about them,
The Time magazine cover came out. We've been laughing ever since. It has led to some great memes and jokes and comments and will go down in history as a cover to remember (for all the wrong reasons)
And I think the rest of the thread was pretty much devoted to that.
It was suggested that Wallace and Vomit don't have a PR company. We are intrigued by this idea, at least I am.
Please add anything I've forgotten.
Old thread here:
@Chita you are multi talented! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you @Chita for the great title and Cass for the great recap. I noticed the thread was shut down sharpish and dead on time!

It seems D Mail at least aren't going to let the blood diamonds story go, as don't know if already posted but they say the diamond earrings worn at TTC and The Loin King by the Ho were made from the same Middle East diamonds used to make the pinky ring by Lorraine Schwartz. DM noted the donor had ordered Kashoggi murder and showed 2 photos of the Ho wearing the earrings, one looking like a black pudding bursting out of her black dress pimping at the Loin King, and the other in blue giving Catherine evils at TTC.

It sounds as though these diamonds have never been accounted for. Damaging for Minge that she knows they were given to her by a murderer, which murder had taken place before they were given to her. No wonder Minge is squirming and changing her story.

Re. The "Time" cover, is it possible that the deal was that they'd produce the cover themselves? I can't see anything else that would account for this photoshopped and spliced amateur job. They have history as all their pics have been crass and obvious photoshops. The photos under the tree, christening, vids of Gavin, pics of Gavin with an old pre-surgery photo of Minge, the pap walk to nursery, Fark with balloon, the lot.

Possible further evidence there's no PR agency? No professional would have produced this ludicrous "Time" cover shot of a diminutive Noballs clearly out of proportion in size, hiding behind his large and threatening wife, who's cocking her leg like she's marking with urine and glaring malevolently at the camera?

• Wow
Reactions: 49
Oh these are good - especially Hawwy's

One of my Merkin friends, living in NYC, has a podcast - themes are comedy, LGBTQ+ and that's pretty much it. The Time magaziine made it to his podcast's FB page.... with a "WTF is this" as his comment. It was a hilarious pile-on. That's when I realised that this cover is their "no going back" moment. He had never ever made a single comment about H or M or the RF. wasn't on his radar. Now it is and holy tit the comments. They are TOAST in the US. feeneetoh. I of course contributed some of the meme images as well as MurkyMeg's "I want to break free" masterpiece.
See ya, wouldn't wanna Be Ya!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Is there any way to find current clients of SS?

If there is anything that the duo have "shined a light on" it is how everything in LA and the media/entertainment industry* -- every honor, every award, every friendship, every photograph, every article, every deal πŸ‘E πŸ‘V πŸ‘EπŸ‘ RπŸ‘ Y πŸ‘T πŸ‘H πŸ‘I πŸ‘N πŸ‘G πŸ‘ -- is transactional and for sale to highest bidder.

*And yes, they are one and the same. If nothing else, the Trump presidency and Covid have shown that the media have stopped even pretending to hide their bias and have no interest in actually presenting factual news if it does not promote their agenda. In my day job, I frequently deal with journalists, and, as a whole, they are the laziest, least intellectually curious, people I have ever encountered. They don't want to do the most basic research--they want you to do it for them. Then they don't care if the numbers and information don't match their predetermined slant and will write it they way they intended to anyway, facts be damned! The bigger the media outlet, the lazier the journalist. The competent ones I have encountered are generally from smaller media outlets.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Happy New Thread day, fellow Tattlers πŸ₯³πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ‘πŸ‘. Can't wait to see how the monteshitto pair do next to markle themselves 🀞🀭🀭.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
https://www.suggest.com/meghan-markle-in-lonely-downward-spiral-after-a-list-snubs/2588031/ cwy me a wiver, Megsy-no-mates.
The sources is a bit low -rent but well so is the Montecito-ho

Is there any way to find current clients of SS?

If there is anything that the duo have "shined a light on" it is how everything in LA and the media/entertainment industry* -- every honor, every award, every friendship, every photograph, every article, every deal πŸ‘E πŸ‘V πŸ‘EπŸ‘ RπŸ‘ Y πŸ‘T πŸ‘H πŸ‘I πŸ‘N πŸ‘G πŸ‘ -- is transactional and for sale to highest bidder.

*And yes, they are one and the same. If nothing else, the Trump presidency and Covid have shown that the media have stopped even pretending to hide their bias and have no interest in actually presenting factual news if it does not promote their agenda. In my day job, I frequently deal with journalists, and, as a whole, they are the laziest, least intellectually curious, people I have ever encountered. They don't want to do the most basic research--they want you to do it for them. Then they don't care if the numbers and information don't match their predetermined slant and will write it they way they intended to anyway, facts be damned! The bigger the media outlet, the lazier the journalist. The competent ones I have encountered are generally from smaller media outlets.
Hear Hear! and very eloquently put. A bit like the Guardian journalist that called Nicki minaj's family in Trinidad and threatened to doxx them unless they gave her the exclusive. It is utterly terrifying the amount of manure-generated "statistics" that are being flung around.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.