Harry and Meghan #139 they never Opine? Well, they certainly whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camera has moved! Policeman telling media (?) to move away. A voice saying "our bosses are going to be mad".
A couple of female voices chanting "Haz" (his actual name which my fingers refuse to type)
Chicken finger grip. OH I MUST REMEMBER TO SWITCH THE PERM-A-GRIN ON! Female voice: "she's so, oh my good, beeeeeautiful"
Close up of shaking hands with the two women.
Oh they're in their gas guzzlers! And away!
So they were...when were they scheduled to arrive? That live stream was rolling more than 20 minutes before they turned up. And then they're around for an hour? And the media have how many chances of a clear shot? Great value for money..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
A single cameraman and photographer came out of the building before the couple (photographer taking pictures as they were coming into view through the doors). Their preferred media personnel?
Walking out, Pinocchio in front, PWB gesturing in her direction, so talking about her?
Once again, posing: Pinocchio in power pose with legs astride, PWB slightly behind with arm around her. Masks off for photos.
Masks remain off while yes let's both hug one of the women we were posing with.
Press calling for a picture of the couple on their own, they walk off round the corner with their people, the press call at them to at least look back, nada.
Well that was.......................................I'm sure I should say exciting.....
I wonder if I'll be allowed to vote again yet...

ARGH was just about to press post and the live stream starts again
Side view from a distance, they're standing talking to two women by the WTC memorial. PWB has his arm around Pinocchio. Oh, she just moved forward so he's looking over her shoulder, definitely involved because he's stroking his beard and looking thoughtful. Ah, just moved to the side away from the conversation to peer at the memorial
Three photographers close to them that I've spotted, one of which was the fellow coming out of the building just before them
Ah yes, zooming in on the couple walking away with the women. And a zoom out while they're standing talking, photographers taking a couple of shots...ooh and in...they're moving and talking...oh and zooming out again as they move further away...
To all of our New Yorkers here would be good to know what average NY person thinks of them as I have been told that NY is different from the rest of the US

Reactions: 29
I've been trying to archive the Mail article and keep getting error 503. Has anyone else tried to archive anything and if so, does it work?

Reactions: 13
The Mail's got some nice shots of the thinning hair. :p

According to their report Aldi and Lidl are at home in California. So hopefully that means they're not coming here afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is there any topic besides Ginge and Cringe where the Mail can publish a story and have 3600 negative comments and counting, within an hour of publication 😂

No wonder they run so many stories on them, the ad revenue they must get from each one must be huge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

According to their report Aldi and Lidl are at home in California. So hopefully that means they're not coming here afterwards.
I could not leave my barely 4 month old for that long…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This kind of work is never going to work out for them now anyway. She fed on his worries about the press and encouraged him to taint all his relationships with journalists. Some of which he'd spent years building on. I'm thinking of Arthur Edwards and how Harry responded to the press pack at the end of the Australia tour for example. He used to be so charismatic and engaging at his old public engagements. Now he just detests everyone and his loathing is plain to see. I don't understand what their plan is? They clearly can't do this. First public engagement in yonks and it's a disaster. She's obviously not happy either. Dearie me.
He used to have a minder, always and everywhere:

Including experts which only looked like security, cant find the article now, its in my old posts.
He was never anything more than a created ''appeal.''
All Royals at a certain point got drama/acting lessons also, the only one that didn't is Andrew, its almost comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Made up with Dorita again. Or allowing the batteries to run down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know which is worse, them acting like they're on a royal tour or the governor acting as if they are

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Looks like she's got bugs in her hair in a couple of those pics - or did we decide that it's hair extension glue? Cant find actual photo, but it's about halfway through the DM piece.

ETA, yes she is positively moon-faced these days.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oops - they're 6 min late. and some poor schmuck just walked out in a neon blue anorak, setting all the cameras-a-clicking (Hawwy is going to lose is tit, of course). Then promptly stood RIGHT in front of Drunk-Cam.
The other poor schmuck acting as some sort of pub bouncer, is stuck staring out the very tall windows or at his phone, pondering the meaning of life....
Oh ok - so some OTHER schmuck-in-a-suit has appeared now and made some sort of wild arm gestures. So here is the interim governor Whats her Face.... a bunch of people are yelling "clear" (is there a defibrulator in the rooms?). the View of NYC are tit as it is super cloudy and they cannot see tit. Haha - karma.
She is walking a solid 2 feet ahead of Hawwy. the hair in a bun, Hawwy's hair is literally a 'fro at this point to hide the bald patch/ hole in the ozone. The journalists are bitching very very loudly that "this is literally an unworkable angle" and totally being ignored. They've left and one journo said " we have no shots. None. There was no way to get any shots from this angle"
WHY ARE THEY THERE?
There was a weird line of questioning where Hawwy replied looking at his wife
"Are you happy with your visit to NY?" (Like dude -- she was here for her babyshower and umpteen other times and so many yacht events...)
Hawwy looks at his wife, almost as though he bought the trip for her and asked "are you happy?" or something like that
she looks positively freaked out... like mid--panic attack, keeps licking her lips, swallowing, smiling nervously... doesn't look at Hawwy and replies quickly "yeah". I wonder if she is scared of heights.

They got outta there fast.
Now we are downstairs outside the door - camera dudes are coming out and talking to the person holding he DM streaming camera. I distinctly heard one of them say to the DM camera dude "She's a handful".

We are outside one of the tallest buildings in the world at the peak of rush house - 9am - and NOT A SINGLE LIVING SOUL is coming through the doors. This is weird. and they've given up - no one has appeared outside so the DM livestream has cut out.

I smell a move to NYC, and a run for NY Senate. Not sure how happy AOC will be about that.
Could they have that side of the street fenced off so the locals cannot reach them with the canned tomatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her face looks so different, fillers?

No. She hasn’t lost her pregnancy pounds. She looks exactly like after Archie. Her legs might be sticks but if you look at her middle- the coat is concealing some but you can tell she is much bigger. It’s basically the movie premiere dress all over again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No. She hasn’t lost her pregnancy pounds. She looks exactly like after Archie. Her legs might be sticks but if you look at her middle- the coat is concealing some but you can tell she is much bigger.
I don’t feel qualified to comment there as I’m about 20 times bigger than her as a size 14 anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I noticed in one of the DM videos their security are 'men in grey suits'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.