Harry and Meghan #139 they never Opine? Well, they certainly whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats with the polo necks?? its 24C In New York today she must be sweltering.
He looks like he has really aged in some of the pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I noticed in the Daily Mail Article, that she was wearing the blood diamond "pinky " ring, another middle finger to everyone.
Also, at the point where she's donning her mask to go into the building, anyone else think she's trying to beat the iconic face mask of Catherine's picture at PP funeral. She seems to be looking for the camera. :devilish:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
1632403942927.png

😂

Trying to decide whether Smeggie is channeling Hilary Clinton or a female protection officer with that look... undecided.
Think she has been reading about "power woman" Elizabeth Holmes (Theranos), who is well known for her turtleneck sweaters, but Smegs hasn't yet got to the bit in the book where Holmes ended up in court last week, charged with fraud on a mega industrial scale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I noticed in the Daily Mail Article, that she was wearing the blood diamond "pinky " ring, another middle finger to everyone.
Also, at the point where she's donning her mask to go into the building, anyone else think she's trying to beat the iconic face mask of Catherine's picture at PP funeral. She seems to be looking for the camera. :devilish:
A ring that size on your pinky must catch on everything, it would drive me mad

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just went back and watched a bit of the live stream. What a mess. Just really badly managed, press deliberately placed in a crap position, no one clear why they are there or what the "message" is. They aren't working the room properly at all. This is so crap compared to the usual Royal outings which are really well stage managed. Oh and I think they both look really unhappy. Zero charisma, fake smiles and like they don't want to be there at all. No banter. Clearly haven't got a good team around them either. If their behaviour hadn't been so appalling I may even feel sorry for them.
I wonder if they had a huge row and that's why they were late

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lol, did they bring their own media?
Grain and motion blur added , often used when the subjects are not satisfied with their looks, it hides a lot.
See also music videos.

Hawwy in a dark place, poor thing the cameras take him back to...mummy.
Missing are the cool horse drawn carriages like those around Central Park, so he can whine even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On SKY now they are with Farchie - curious where all her hair has gone - she has a power bun 🤢

ETa gawd they look as rough as tit - and his bald patch is back although he is trying to keep his back to the window 🤣🤣🤣
Have they got both the dolls with them or only Farchie.

I tried to enlarge the first video but it would not work on the phone and just kept skipping forward.
It did look like H had gone back to the fluffed bril-o to camouflage the vacant patch on his head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she have that ring on when dropping Archie off to nursery too? What an odd statement to go to a meeting about inequality on vaccines for the poorest people wearing a £56,000 ring…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Media - "I'd be happy to be here on more than three hours sleep"
"I'm surprised they're here so early. I know they were meant to do Global Citizen too."
"What's the schedule meant to be?"
"there for two minutes and it took half an hour"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if they had a huge row and that's why they were late
This kind of work is never going to work out for them now anyway. She fed on his worries about the press and encouraged him to taint all his relationships with journalists. Some of which he'd spent years building on. I'm thinking of Arthur Edwards and how Harry responded to the press pack at the end of the Australia tour for example. He used to be so charismatic and engaging at his old public engagements. Now he just detests everyone and his loathing is plain to see. I don't understand what their plan is? They clearly can't do this. First public engagement in yonks and it's a disaster. She's obviously not happy either. Dearie me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If they're planning to move to New York, perhaps the meeting was to discuss the city paying for their security?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This kind of work is never going to work out for them now anyway. She fed on his worries about the press and encouraged him to taint all his relationships with journalists. Some of which he'd spent years building on. I'm thinking of Arthur Edwards and how Harry responded to the press pack at the end of the Australia tour for example. He used to be so charismatic and engaging at his old public engagements. Now he just detests everyone and his loathing is plain to see. I don't understand what their plan is? They clearly can't do this. First public engagement in yonks and it's a disaster. She's obviously not happy either. Dearie me.
Another flop?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Odd how they clutch hands constantly when in public but when on zoom they barely sit close to each other

Reactions: 28
Hang on, so Archie doll is there? Is he actually "there" or just talk? Any pics of Gav, err Archie?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
whats with the polo necks?? its 24C In New York today she must be sweltering.
He looks like he has really aged in some of the pics.
Oh she must be really feeling the cold, she is keeping the collar of her coat turned up 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.