Harry and Meghan #139 they never Opine? Well, they certainly whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been re-reading Les Liaisons Dangereuses and Madame de Merteuil's fall gave me some Meghan vibes.
Here are a couple of screenshots from the 1988 adaptation, when she goes to the opera and discovers that her true character has been exposed.

(in the book, she ends up ostracized, disfigured and penniless after losing a big lawsuit she expected to win thanks to her connections *cough cough*)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have been re-reading Les Liaisons Dangereuses and Madame de Merteuil's fall gave me some Meghan vibes.
Here are a couple of screenshots from the 1988 adaptation, when she goes to the opera and discovers that her true character has been exposed.

(in the book, she ends up ostracized, disfigured and penniless after losing a big lawsuit she expected to win thanks to her connections *cough cough*)
Amazing analogy. I love this! ❤ 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oops - they're 6 min late. and some poor schmuck just walked out in a neon blue anorak, setting all the cameras-a-clicking (Hawwy is going to lose is tit, of course). Then promptly stood RIGHT in front of Drunk-Cam.
The other poor schmuck acting as some sort of pub bouncer, is stuck staring out the very tall windows or at his phone, pondering the meaning of life....
Oh ok - so some OTHER schmuck-in-a-suit has appeared now and made some sort of wild arm gestures. So here is the interim governor Whats her Face.... a bunch of people are yelling "clear" (is there a defibrulator in the rooms?). the View of NYC are tit as it is super cloudy and they cannot see tit. Haha - karma.
She is walking a solid 2 feet ahead of Hawwy. the hair in a bun, Hawwy's hair is literally a 'fro at this point to hide the bald patch/ hole in the ozone. The journalists are bitching very very loudly that "this is literally an unworkable angle" and totally being ignored. They've left and one journo said " we have no shots. None. There was no way to get any shots from this angle"
WHY ARE THEY THERE?
There was a weird line of questioning where Hawwy replied looking at his wife
"Are you happy with your visit to NY?" (Like dude -- she was here for her babyshower and umpteen other times and so many yacht events...)
Hawwy looks at his wife, almost as though he bought the trip for her and asked "are you happy?" or something like that
she looks positively freaked out... like mid--panic attack, keeps licking her lips, swallowing, smiling nervously... doesn't look at Hawwy and replies quickly "yeah". I wonder if she is scared of heights.

They got outta there fast.
Now we are downstairs outside the door - camera dudes are coming out and talking to the person holding he DM streaming camera. I distinctly heard one of them say to the DM camera dude "She's a handful".

We are outside one of the tallest buildings in the world at the peak of rush house - 9am - and NOT A SINGLE LIVING SOUL is coming through the doors. This is weird. and they've given up - no one has appeared outside so the DM livestream has cut out.

I smell a move to NYC, and a run for NY Senate. Not sure how happy AOC will be about that.
Brilliant synopsis 👆🏻 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks 😘 still laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Media just told that yes they're already inside the memorial museum. Media didn't sound too happy. A comment about someone in particular being with them (didn't catch the name but referenced 'he'). Talking about the memorial exit. The only people standing around look like people who actually work for those involved in this - members of the public are walking past looking quite uninterested. Many members of security.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hawwy at 24 at the grifties (insert mushroom ) :ROFLMAO:

She seems to be deluded enough to believe she could start a political career , or why are they cosplaying a Royal outing?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More security than spectators from the sounds of it...
They may be "very important people" but they will never be Tattle VIPs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Media just told that yes they're already inside the memorial museum. Media didn't sound too happy. A comment about someone in particular being with them (didn't catch the name but referenced 'he'). Talking about the memorial exit. The only people standing around look like people who actually work for those involved in this - members of the public are walking past looking quite uninterested. Many members of security.

She would be seething that no crowd has shown up to cheer for them....lol Probably why head asked her was she happy with her trip to NY.... thought it would be like when they were royals ... what a disappointing trip for them...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh by the way, while they were inside doing their hallway posing, when she was asked about NYC, she was addressed as "Madam Duchess". Interesting title, half way to Madam Presi....don't finish that, naughty Valkyrie

More security than spectators from the sounds of it...
They may be "very important people" but they will never be Tattle VIPs!
Waiting to see any spectators... :unsure: Security is fair heaving, though. I do hope they're being paid enough to justify this...(though voting on the Grifties would help them bear the boredom)

She would be seething that no crowd has shown up to cheer for them....lol Probably why head asked her was she happy with her trip to NY.... thought it would be like when they were royals ... what a disappointing trip for them...lol
Her smile does seem quite perm-a-grin "and turn the smile on". Maybe the very heavy eye make-up is to attempt to distract from how the smile doesn't reach the eyes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She is supposed to have offered to get Kate tickets through Serena. Kate is alleged to have politely reminded her that she was Patron and got her own.

There were also rumours that she wanted the Wimbledon patronage to be taken off Kate and given to her as she thought she was more suited to it due to her being "mates" with Serena. Also rumours she wanted the BAFTA patronage from Will.
Wow!!! That is all amazing! I really can see and hear her doing/saying theses things!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just went back and watched a bit of the live stream. What a mess. Just really badly managed, press deliberately placed in a crap position, no one clear why they are there or what the "message" is. They aren't working the room properly at all. This is so crap compared to the usual Royal outings which are really well stage managed. Oh and I think they both look really unhappy. Zero charisma, fake smiles and like they don't want to be there at all. No banter. Clearly haven't got a good team around them either. If their behaviour hadn't been so appalling I may even feel sorry for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well they've totally fucked New York's face mask message here (second video). Chatting face to face and hugging. So what was the point of wearing them earlier then.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Trying to decide whether Smeggie is channeling Hilary Clinton or a female protection officer with that look... undecided.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.