Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Off topic briefly while I'm here, remember and pray for the souls of the heroes of Benghazi who endured a 13 hr siege over 11th & 12th of September 2012.
The parents of 2 of the 4 dead men firmly blamed Hilary Clinton for refusing to send in help. Clinton was cleared of any wrong doing ... obviously.:rolleyes:
Brave men whose deeds got kind of lost in history because they occurred on another 9/11 ... but 12 years later.

And No6 and smeggy are certainly still cunts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

kev1974

VIP Member
we had 40 at 40 - anyone want to guess what we’ll get on Weds, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Launch of "Juggle for Afghanistan", a 72 hour circus skills marathon to raise money for people confused about when their wedding date was

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Chita

VIP Member
If the Harkles are ever in the company of any Royal Family again they MUST be strip searched for recording devices and any rooms they occupy must be bugged.
And there must always be an independant witness present - preferably a lawyer - so that there can be no opportunity for them to twist words or allude to racist comments etc again.
They must be made to sign Non Disclosure Agreements themselves.
Play them at their own game.
Any photograph opportunities on royal premises or with royal family members must be taken inside those premises to prevent paparazzi photos.
And any photos taken must be "official" and the photographer must sign over copyright to the crown so that the Harkles cannot use them.

If this does not happen then the royal family are crazy.

Nah considering how many staff they had to look after them I don't buy she accidentally left this on.
No but maybe staff noticed and deliberately didnt tell her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
My dear Tattlers, I HAVE MADE IT!
I have been blocked on my royal twatter by a squaddie who was mouthing off unnecessarily at Angela Levin. Could it be a burner account for Scabies? 😁 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I have just been reading a few twitter comments and they are discussing something I had picked up on that I don't think we have mentioned. She quite often seems to be talking to herself. Particularly when surrounded by others like the RF, you see her mouth moving but no one seems to be looking or listening to her its most bizarre.
I think this is for the cameras, so that she doesn't look as though she's being ignored when she is. She did it on the BP balcony flirting with a stone gargoyle. We've seen it often, her talking and laughing to fresh air so as to appear important and involved. She chats and nods and smiles and gurns into fresh air for the benefit of the cameras. She is quite mad.

• Haha
  • Wow

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C continuing her critique of Funding Freebies - full of lies, a spin on the truth.

Lists everything they have 'achieved', and tackily pretends that they are making a shedload of money. All charitable 'acts' build their financial independence.
Time Magazine 100 - building kinder digital systems but in reality, censorship. Encouraging voting. Chicken feet (Smeg) and chicken mentality (Haz). İnvestment in oatmeal lattes. Haz = CHİMPO for BetterUp - pure PR.
Archewell is not purely non-profit but a money-making enterprise. Harkles not respected so brand and 'legacy' has tanked. Most of deals are pie in the sky - one Spotify holiday special so far for Archewell Audio with Archie's broadcast debut.
Legal battles all settled or won. Doesn't mention the Appeal for MOS privacy/copyright. Timing is all - perhaps Warby might have ruled differently had the Orca lie-fest been aired.
Bullying allegations - Smeg was 'deeply saddened' at 'smear' by 'Palace'. Evidence via Jason Knauf says otherwise.
Orca interview - lied that considered postponing because of PP ill & dying.
Smeg continues to try and dupe everyone into believing that there are numerous parallels between her and Diana where none exist.
Lady C is informed that no member of TRF made racist comments re. skin colour of Aldi - pure victimhood. Smeg has been playing the race card manipulating Haz from the beg.
Lady C believes Smeg is a racist - using her colour to get advantage.
Conflicting presentation of Smeg by Scabies - strong feminist but also over-sensitive to criticism. Smeg plays both parts to suit her narrative.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

freda19

VIP Member
In regards to PH attaching himself to American veterans....I don't think he will be successful at all because deep down inside of all of us Americans....no offence intended...we really don't believe in the idea/concept/belief of "royal blood". We truly do not believe this, deep down. PH will be seen as an entitled pipsqueak who saw no real action and made no sacrifices at all. He may be seen as a celebrity, but no more than that and much resentment will likely ensue.

I myself really enjoy the spectacle of the RH and all the drama surrounding it....much like a soap opera or TV drama. Great fun ! Deep inside I believe they are no different
than you or I. I am amazed, as I suspect many are, at the amount of luxury and treasure lavished upon them. Do they really deserve it far beyond their worth? Not for any American to say.

I, personally, feel much more affection for the people of GB...as opposed to Royalty, but I would give it due respect BECAUSE of affection for the people. This includes of course all the fine Brits and Commonwealth members on this forum. Hugs to all....
The problem is that they (American military guys) might not see him as 'Royal' , but just as 'Hero Harry' who fought was in Afghanistan so did his bit and is worthy of their respect. They won't know that he was protected by special forces and caused problems. Nor that much of his time in the military was spent travelling abroad for polo games and holibobbing in Vegas etc, or that his 'career' had been bought for him by daddy and granny because he was too thick to pass the entrance exams so they pulled strings.
WE see him as a Royal Prince (gone bad) but elsewhere they'll swallow the Hero Harry PR because they know no better and are having it shoved down their throats by none other than their presidents wife and she's a Doctor of summat or other. Allegedly.

Look at the image below. No6 with 'his boys'. Look at those guys, they are NOT squaddies,:ROFLMAO: those are seasoned hardened military guys given the job of babysitting the ginger baby. He looks like a lil kid among them. That's his military achievements, posing and Xboxing and being given leave for polo events and 3 weeks at Balmoral for Christmas with granny.

From a forces site.

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I knew something was missing from my catching up pic 🤔 x

Oohhhh I got it 😀

I've forgot to pick up mini Piers Morgan 😄 ..

Resizer_16312328661350.jpg

Damn it's hard work carrying Piers for one so mini.

Must be his ego weighing heavy on my back 🤔😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
potential thread title ???

“ Ain’t no Sunshine, Trust Funds gone …” 🎶🎶🎶
I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know !
😬 😬:ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Yes, I hope so too. It must be heart wrenching for Charles to hear of his son's continued stupidness, and plans to damage the monarchy - his family - something so great in the world. William must feel like getting into a chanook and seek Hairy out, give him a wallop and separate him from Pinocchio's grasp.

Harry is a total disgrace to his family, the monarchy and his country. Being brought up with so much entitlement he thought he could always have his own way. The witchety grub thought all her Christmases had come at once - fame, fortune, becoming part of OUR royal family, and knowing that she could manipulate Hairy for her own good.

Rant over ... As you were. 😁
Hairy will go down in history as a traitor Prince who turned on his own country and ended up a pariah.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kezzle

WTF 😁
View attachment 761047
She's lost her father 😒.... he hasn't died but she disowned him!
Lost a baby...... hmm (all invisible)
Nearly lost her name....... fuck off you stupid bint 🤬

Vapid cunt has no idea about the problems real people face 🙄
How did she nearly lose her name? She chose to take the title, she didn't have to, she didn't change her name with her other husband(s).

• Angry
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Exclusive !
Hazno and Smeggy attended their own Met Gala (3 days ago) 😉
She has her chicken legs on show with a matching chicken balls bag and he has gone with a guru 'driving systemic change' outfit 😁
Polish_20210914_105014108.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

freda19

VIP Member
All of the media ( with some exceptions- very few) are very left wing now & p.c. , and will simply gloss over things they dont want to address, or report on,if it doesnt suit their views & opinions.
But its all right, as far as they are concerned- " it isnt Trump" .
It isn't even the sex stuff, even though the girls look younger than Virginia Guiffre did when randy andy porked her, and if he likes pretty young feet massaging his dick while he gets high then big whoopie-doo, whatever floats yer boat (though I think shagging your dead brother's widow a bit sick:sick:) . It's the stupidity of leaving his laptop full of that crap alongside details of dodgy deals with foreign companies and promises of introducing them to the Big Guy/boss for a fee/job;) into a random repair shop and then forgetting to collect it. Just. Forgetting. Jesus bless us, over here we're battering Raab for being on holiday when the Kabul crisis hit and we're kicking the shit out of Gove for being a crap dancer and looking stupid. Hunter? Nothing. I was on twitter the night the videos and laptop info were released and they were getting pulled so fast my head was spinning. Sanitised, gone (mostly) ... whoosh ! Quite bizarre and creepy how fast and silently it was dealt with.

potential thread title ???

“ Ain’t no Sunshine, Trust Funds gone …” 🎶🎶🎶
next thread title (if true).
If it's confirmed SS are dumped have parted company from them then offer that thread header for 138 . :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47