Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I also think doing anything pre interview would have been a huge mistake as the idiot duo would have milked it forever. For me, early on, they were blackmailing the RF. But they did not get what they wanted.

The RF deserve some credit that they removed military titles, money, security. It affected idiot duo so much, made them so angry, in retaliation without any real thought, they did the tv interview. Again as a means of blackmail.

I truly believe they wanted to put the RF into a position of giving in to their demands. But again, nothing. Not even a reaction. They were livid. Heck, they are still livid, you can tell when she sprouts crap, via Scooby doo, that she has no regrets and that she expects an apology. She is spitting chips. All because she didn’t get a reaction. Didn’t get a response. Didn’t get what they want. They still haven’t got what they want.

Until I see them in the UK with HM at Windsor having that christening, I will not give them the satisfaction of anger against the RF. That’s what idiot duo want.
Not going to happen with me. I’m not listenINg to these puff pieces as I think it’s all bullshit from idiot duo and another from of blackmailng. They don’t have any power. They really don’t and the RF haven’t had to do a damn thing except deal with them in a dignified and controlled manner. No shouting, pointing fingers, yelling, making themselves look stupid, Leave that to idiot duo, they do it so well.

I do understand the frustration though.
BIB - exactly this. Whenever someone says ‘I’m done with the RF’ or ‘they deserve it’, CFP and Pinocchio win. That’s what they want - to damage the RF. As I said upthread, the RF family are playing the long game and that by definition means it takes time. It’s working - the Harkles are imploding. But every time some new Harkle bollocks comes out some people demand the RF do something, NOW. But that would be playing by Harkles rules. They WANT the tit for tat. They WANT further ammunition for their tale of woe, but the RF are giving them nothing to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Just discovered my patronus is
Fox
Quiet and sly, you're not one who is easily tricked or deceived. You have a way of getting what you want whenever you want it.

I wanted it to be an elephant so I could get my broom stick out and take a mahoosive dump over the Cali2 and their lovely garden

#Ireallyneedtogetalife 😁
(ps my chinese animal is a dog which I much prefer) 🐶
Mine was an owl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
BIB - exactly this. Whenever someone says ‘I’m done with the RF’ or ‘they deserve it’, CFP and Pinocchio win. That’s what they want - to damage the RF. As I said upthread, the RF family are playing the long game and that by definition means it takes time. It’s working - the Harkles are imploding. But every time some new Harkle bollocks comes out some people demand the RF do something, NOW. But that would be playing by Harkles rules. They WANT the tit for tat. They WANT further ammunition for their tale of woe, but the RF are giving them nothing to work with.

Another post I needed to read.
I admit, I waver from time to time and want results now - but you are so right.

Must not waver
Must not waver
Must
Not
Waver.

I agree whole heartedly with everything you say @Freda 19. Some folk wants it to move faster, and I can understand that, but patience is needed. Stories about their failures, lies and deceit are coming out almost daily without the RF doing anything. I would love the thing to bring about their final downfall to be the report about their bullying and maybe a nice little best selling book written by the victims ....... now that I would buy!

Keep these posts coming.
I and other waverers need this wise council.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You are our TOP PATRONUS - stand by for more instructions and laxatives before you head off to Cali - this is your mission should you choose to accept it 😀🐘

🥰
It would be a great honour Carpediem. 🦣
The only problem is I don't know how I would get out of here to Cali, and if I do get there fecken McGowan would not let me back in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In a way, it might be quite nice for Lili to have christening in the UK, it extends an olive branch and allows her to be introduced in person to family members.

So I dont really care if the RF do set up a family christening, or invite H & M to do a family trip over to the UK. but it would be best if it could be a quiet and private affair. without publicity or any fuss!

I think its often difficult with family, you might hate their guts, or hate what they have done, but they are still family and usually they are missed to some extent. I admire people who are able to cut family members out of their lives completely, I have never been able to do this!
They don't deserve an olive branch from the RF or the British public or Commonwealth citizens.

They need to rot in their own misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Katy Perry Updates
@katyupdates_

·
9 Sep
posted by OW
| Katy Perry will be a guest star on the “On The Road Again: Joy Ride 2021” special, starring Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, on September 16. “A fun trip to Santa Barbara surprising our favorite people.”

Wonder who BIB could possibly be? 🤔
Be interesting to see who they do surprise. Have to find The Weeping Sores first if it's them.
Imagine if they don't appear at all, then we will know they are out in the cold for good if OW and GK don't want anything to do with them. 😂

Anybody getting this up in their fb adverts? Even Pinocchio puppets reduced in price now - yet another thing is markled 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny as that comment was, that poor dog really does look nervous. The Cali cunts shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near animals.
That poor little dog looks petrified, bleeping witch should not have kids or animals, just a boa constrictor for our fun!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It was said that right after the OW interview that PC wanted to go public and answer each point in it. Thank goodness somebody, TQ?, stopped him doing this knee jerk reaction otherwise I can imagine that all hell would have been let loose by the Gruesomes.

I only hope that when TQ passes he will have learnt his lesson well and hold back on commenting without thinking it through first.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was said that right after the OW interview that PC wanted to go public and answer each point in it. Thank goodness somebody, TQ?, stopped him doing this knee jerk reaction otherwise I can imagine that all hell would have been let loose by the Gruesomes.

I only hope that when TQ passes he will have learnt his lesson well and hold back on commenting without thinking it through first.
Hopefully Camilla and William will advise him well, and help him have a backbone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hopefully Camilla and William will advise him well, and help him have a backbone.

Yes, I hope so too. It must be heart wrenching for Charles to hear of his son's continued stupidness, and plans to damage the monarchy - his family - something so great in the world. William must feel like getting into a chanook and seek Hairy out, give him a wallop and separate him from Pinocchio's grasp.

Harry is a total disgrace to his family, the monarchy and his country. Being brought up with so much entitlement he thought he could always have his own way. The witchety grub thought all her Christmases had come at once - fame, fortune, becoming part of OUR royal family, and knowing that she could manipulate Hairy for her own good.

Rant over ... As you were. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.