Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget to vote for Piers Morgan in the NTA tv awards here.

You have to skip through a bunch of other categories to get to his category (TV Presenter) and then carry on to the end and put a nonsense made up email address in at the last step but it just takes a minute or two.

He deserves a reward for taking on Smeghan and winning one battle in the war, here is one way we can repay him. And as an extra bonus, if he wins that category it means that Drink Driver and Dec, and other ITV This Morning twunts, DON'T win yet again.

As well as making Princess Pinocchio's plates and teacups fly if he wins, it will also piss off Scrotie, Shola, and all the other Sussex Squad thugs, it's basically win - win - win - win.

(Also worth choosing any of the Entertainment nominees other than Drink Driver And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway while you're there, I went for Taskmaster on that one).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's amazing the amount of things that are now coming out & allowing us to join the dots.....

I think the DoC should be there. She had a long standing relationship with him & from the pictures, a fabulous relationship.
Another appeasement to the one who stamps his feet & shouts loudest 🤔🤔😡
I’m hoping they told 6 and all the press ‘no spouses’ to stop any appearance from HFEW but then when you watch the programme there are contributions from
Kate, Camilla, Sophie
when it is too late for HFEW to do anything about being excluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I would wager there could be an issue with the line of succession? Not that it matters since they will never near it.

Also because surrogacy is a no go for the ultra woke crowd they are ingratiating themselves with (which is wild to me since the woke should despise them as they're still technically royals & also the generational wealth & colonizer aspects of Harry's family, plus his racism, that they hate random people on the street for but whatever). Something about surrogacy being predatory to poor women by "forcing" them into being human pack-mules for rich people. There are also a large group that believe if you can't reproduce then it's morally reprehensible to force another human into the world with medical intervention methods what with overpopulation & global warming and we all know how Haz and Smeg feel about pontificating to us plebs about that.
BIB Interesting. Do the woke crowd really question the ethics of surrogacy? I’m surprised to hear, just because I hold some of that perspective myself and I’m completely unwoke! It’s usually radical feminists who are concerned that surrogacy is an exploitative practice that fails to consider the long term emotional impact and potential trauma of separation to the birth mother and child. And that group is most definitely not woke. Woke perspectives in general are usually so superficial, push-button and “you do you, honey” - and completely uninterested in the genuine rights and concerns of women beyond some virtue-signalling about #metoo. "Progressive" viewpoints always seem to deny what we all, deep-down in our bones, know to be true: that men and women are different, that cultures and races are different, that we don't all have to be the same all the time, that unfairness just exists in life because that's what life is, that there is some reasonably important bonding that happens in utero between a mother and child. That's why I'd assume that the woke perspective is definitely pro-surrogacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
No, he's pissing on them because he's a cat and he wants to set the house on fire or at the very least leave a stinky puddle, bugger up the electrics and irritate his human servants. 🤪Stop making excuses for the little monsters plotting world domination human by doting human.:devilish:
You won't find it so cute when all we humans are locked in cages while cats (spit) pussy patrol and piss on us for shits n giggles.😒
Be afraid Freda very afraid we now have a very large squad and will not tolerate insults from hoomans, we are an elite squad and we know where you live so don't sleep tonight, we are en route and have some big bastards now to put the fear of Christ in to you😾😾😸😸🐱🐱🐕🐕🐈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
BIB Interesting. Do the woke crowd really question the ethics of surrogacy? I’m surprised to hear, just because I hold some of that perspective myself and I’m completely unwoke! It’s usually radical feminists who are concerned that surrogacy is an exploitative practice that fails to consider the long term emotional impact and potential trauma of separation to the birth mother and child. And that group is most definitely not woke. Woke perspectives in general are usually so superficial, push-button and “you do you, honey” - and completely uninterested in the genuine rights and concerns of women beyond some virtue-signalling about #metoo - that I’d have thought they would definitely be pro-surrogacy.
Yes I agree with you. I feel that it's rather exploitive and elitist because its usually Hollyweird stars and the very rich ordering babies on demand. The 'woke' who support it are usually doing so to support gay and trans couples.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.

I don't usually listen to Yankee Wally because I think she waffles on too much and is always going off on tangents. But I listened to the first 11min30seconds of this one. The woman is a total idiot. She talks in this vlog about how pweirdo's aren't just vile people, they are actually 'converting (the victims) into 'the gaydom' I firmly believe in free speech, she can say what she wants. Just as I can say that her beliefs are ridiculous and belong back in the 1970's.
Won't be listening to her again.
Cassandra I could not even make it past 2 minutes. The bloggers that talk in a monotone voice seem to affect me more than Lady C's high pitched laugh.
I remember YW daughter called the cops because she could not reach her and they are no longer talking. It turned out YW had drank enough for 3 people and gone to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.
That is very well put.

Cassandra I could not even make it past 2 minutes. The bloggers that talk in a monotone voice seem to affect me more than Lady C's high pitched laugh.
I remember YW daughter called the cops because she could not reach her and they are no longer talking. It turned out YW had drank enough for 3 people and gone to sleep.
She's truly awful. Inarticulate, unstructured and rambling. I can't understand why she has gained any traction at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My pussies are ready for Patrol! My tuxedo kitty is always on high alert (when it's food time - so the lure of roast chicken will keep him on his toes) and my tortie girl will give the 6's what they really deserve - total disregard. She is the mistress of aloofness! She will turn her snooty little nose up and walk right the pair as if they don't even exist!

IMG_3555.JPG
IMG_3742.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

So is Michelle supposed to be concerned that she missed out on this starring role?
And then it defaults to OW (old wife as I like to think).
You'd think these were the only 2people she is friendly with over there...

Oh , wait. Michelle wants nothing to do with her and OW appears to be missing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't forget to vote for Piers Morgan in the NTA tv awards here.

You have to skip through a bunch of other categories to get to his category (TV Presenter) and then carry on to the end and put a nonsense made up email address in at the last step but it just takes a minute or two.

He deserves a reward for taking on Smeghan and winning one battle in the war, here is one way we can repay him. And as an extra bonus, if he wins that category it means that Drink Driver and Dec, and other ITV This Morning twunts, DON'T win yet again.

As well as making Princess Pinocchio's plates and teacups fly if he wins, it will also piss off Scrotie, Shola, and all the other Sussex Squad thugs, it's basically win - win - win - win.

(Also worth choosing any of the Entertainment nominees other than Drink Driver And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway while you're there, I went for Taskmaster on that one).

done - basically voted for those I want to win and not the usual suspects - defo not A&D/Holly &P 🤢/ hope it makes a difference as never bothered before - still voting The Grifters - upto about 300 times Lol 🥇🥈🥉

• Heart
  • Haha
done - basically voted for those I want to win and not the usual suspects - defo not A&D/Holly &P 🤢/ hope it makes a difference as never bothered before - still voting The Grifters - upto about 300 times Lol 🥇🥈🥉
If Piers wins and you hear distant, mad whooping, that will be me. The double whammy of Princess Pinocchio getting another slap, and Ant and Dec having to move over, will send my spirits into the stratosphere 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

geezer reckons Hazno's whingey memoirs will be out by Christmas rather than next year as is currently claimed.
Quick we need to warn Santa’s little helpers to expect crates of the book to be delivered just in time for his Christmas Eve distribution run 🎅🏻🧝🏻🎁🎁🎁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sorry about the huge cat photos!! I'm not sure how to resize them!

ETA: just resized them but it's too late to alter my post now - d'oh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

8th

9th

slow real news day at The Express 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

8th

9th

slow real news day at The Express 😬

They are also half way down the front page and not .............gasp.........headline news.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My pussies are ready for Patrol! My tuxedo kitty is always on high alert (when it's food time - so the lure of roast chicken will keep him on his toes) and my tortie girl will give the 6's what they really deserve - total disregard. She is the mistress of aloofness! She will turn her snooty little nose up and walk right the pair as if they don't even exist!

View attachment 753389View attachment 753382
Two lovely Aristocats just what we need to sort the squaddies out, they are in and @freda19 will feed them best organic chicken breast when they come calling.

Give them the nod Spangly and they can join in the training will give them a Captaincy for their superior intelligence 🐱😸😾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just watched the nanny clip posted by @Just_me1954. I thought it was nice they had included a photo of @JAR21 as a nod to Tattle. Until I saw the @Scotch Mist post I thought maybe the nanny was neither male nor female because it was a TV set. Friends of ours used to call the TV the digital nanny. I envisaged the Harkles dumping the kids in front of the TV all day and living their best life in the manner of Wayne and Waynetta - merching, juggling and smokin' a fag. In that case, how could the nanny have left I hear you ask? Not paid their electric bill obvs! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.