Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As promised from last night 🥰🙂 x.

View attachment 752180

View attachment 752181

Oh and for the last time hopefully this year...last hot day today 🥵

It's too hot 🥵😄

View attachment 752193
If it's any consolation Pom it's raining here in Ireland this eve
Continuing an earlier theme [clockwork] -

Now a contribution to the Prince Philip documentary has been allowed, work continues apace on Harry's script.......

View attachment 752828
I love the continual green dress theme!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is why some of us are growing fed up with the RF. While Harry has every right to remember his grandfather, giving him the curtesy of inclusion and a platform along loyal and senior royals does not serve nor benefit the RF. He has been invited back twice since the soap Oprah but that hasn't humbled him in anyway, in fact, they've become worse in their attacks on the RF. The harkle truth bombs will continue to drop and this will be yet another a nice pr moment for Markle to flaunt to US even if she doesn't feature
BIB I'm one of the Fed Up ones tbh as I can't see what the end game is.
Of course the RF will include him, as it's the right thing to do though he doesn't deserve it as you say. The elephant in the room though is why we are at a stage of being outraged by the liberties these two vile people continue to take. Nobody calls H&M out, and they never pay the price for their vile deeds.

This might be a dreadful thing to say but I'd not be surprised if part of Noballs isn't glad that PP is no longer here. He was a force to be reckoned with and was a good judge of character. I believe if he was still alive and even had a bit of strength, the RF wouldn't have allowed their family and children to be trashed and trolled, and H&M would have been neutralized long ago, quietly.

Many posters here believe that the grey-rock approach is killing off the Snarkles but I don't see this. The Snarkles are killing themselves off with their psychotic idiocy anyway, and I think the Grey Rocking is really the lack of a firm leader like PP. Charles is riddled with guilt and is being skewered by his treasonous son because the treasonous son has been allowed a platform to attack him and the rest of the family, with vile books and films to come.

It can't be disputed that all this has destabilised the Monarchy, and that they have allowed it to happen. I can't see the grey rock approach as successful because the results have not been good. Yes the Monarchy is even more popular and loved but the cost has been high. Also, Harry has been given free rein to totally destroy himself, thereby damaging his family further. I can see no merit at all in any of this and don't think it's remotely clever.

Noballs's shallow and juvenile brain has no concept of the man Prince Philip was, and he seems to remember him as a burger-flipping old coot who was good for a laugh. Like he remembers Afghanistan through the screen of his XBox.

He hid while PP was dying, causing him grief from afar, pretending to be poised to visit and was pictured looking anxious by a plane. It was enough to turn your stomach. In reality he was waiting until it was too late and it was safe for him to go to England, as even non his deathbed PP would have put the fear of God into him.

He'll appear at PP's tribute and mouth words scripted by his Ho. It will be interesting to see if the RF vet his speech as it will be full of lies as usual. The show will go on, but out of this dire drama has emerged Tattle which I love and is full of lovely people, it's turning into a real menagerie too. I bet no other site is full of little animals like ours. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The one thing Charles did inherit from his father was his wicked sense of humour. He used this to great affect when he was on active service. The nicest thing I’ve heard about Andrew was “good pilot, tit bloke”.
I think I was watching a Lady C video and the next one was a The View video on H and M. I cannot remember how it came up but JB said to the other panel members that WG had met PC on a couple of occasions and that he had a very good sense of humour.
WG said yes she had met PC twice and he had a wicked sense of humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He will sit behind Meghan's desk wearing a white vest with a sweater tied loosely around his shoulders and he will wear the cabbage hat worn by Mellissa mcNotfunny and we will catch a glimpse of Meghan juggling his balls outside the window.
Nah She will lift her ‘I luff Phil’ tee short and show her saggy tits 😀

I think most of it has already been filmed and they will probably use older footage of Friar Tuck talking about PP, i doubt there will be anything from him filmed since he buggered off with psycho
Unless he filmed it during the missing hours after the statue unveiling 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Please don't think James O'Brien is cleverer than you. We have heard him giving strong opinions on subjects that are within our fields and not only is he wrong but he shows a lack of understanding and a reluctance to enquire further if it suits his narrative. There would be absolutely no point trying to point this out because he would cut us off and then say something rude once he was safe.
" he shows a lack of understanding and a reluctance to enquire further if it suits his narrative"
A slice of golden prose right rhere....
Want this inserted into my autocorrect for every email ever write.. to anyone. Especially regarding my psycho nex 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Perhaps Meghan will Pen a poem for PP’s program in her best calligraphy writing, which she can turn into another crappy book. Perhaps Elton John can put music to it as I’m sure she feels she is better at writing lyrics than Bernie Taupin 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Continuing an earlier theme [clockwork] -

Now a contribution to the Prince Philip documentary has been allowed, work continues apace on Harry's script.......

View attachment 752828
How on earth do you do that ?
Not gonna lie, I like a bit of drawing myself but I am totally jealous/envious and in awe of your talent for depicting them perfectly with just basic strokes, no frills no unnecessary extras to give us clues.
It really is a talent.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Perhaps Meghan will Pen a poem for PP’s program in her best calligraphy writing, which she can turn into another crappy book. Perhaps Elton John can put music to it as I’m sure she feels she is better at writing lyrics than Bernie Taupin 😜
BIB
Yes she can do much better than this classic of course. She can do a sweet nod to both Diana and Scrotie by penning her own version of "ButtPlug In The Wind"

ETA Re. my earlier post, so many new small animals are joining this thread!
We are unique, seriously unique. No other thread has mice, hamsters, cats, Corgis, birds etc - all posting clever comments!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Winston looks like a little sod so welcome Winston to CAS but you will need the discipline that Sir Tom insists on so shape up you fucker and piss where you are told to piss.

Biting on cables I think is called Mica my Bonnie used to do that and even up to 5 years after she died we still found every cable bitten, you can buy a box thing for all your cables he is pissing on them cos he likes the smell
No, he's pissing on them because he's a cat and he wants to set the house on fire or at the very least leave a stinky puddle, bugger up the electrics and irritate his human servants. 🤪Stop making excuses for the little monsters plotting world domination human by doting human.:devilish:
You won't find it so cute when all we humans are locked in cages while cats (spit) pussy patrol and piss on us for shits n giggles.😒

• Haha
Reactions: 29

This is interesting.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but wasn't it rumoured that she wanted to go to a friends retreat when she complained of mental health problems while living at KP? It was said they offered her conventional help, which she refused.

This was probably the retreat and because they wouldn't pay for her to go on a 'jolly' she threw a hissy fit and said in Orca's interview that she was refused treatment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I'm not one to pass remarks about posters, as I'm sure you know, But I have to say you seem to give an incredibly detailed account of trying to get rid of floaters. It's almost like it's a habitual occurence and you've become expert.:unsure:

*makes a note. Kittypops recommends a wire coat hanger for tit-shifting*
Big water/pop bottle - cut off the bottom section, retain the rest and use as a plunger -works in my shabby Victorian house x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Pretty much confirmed that Haz will be in the programme on Prince Philip, but at least the wife won't be there.

the Dukes of Cambridge and Sussex, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, Peter Phillips and Zara Tindall, have taken part in the one-hour programme.
Neither the Duchess of Sussex nor the Duchess of Cambridge nor any other spouses of the Queen and Philip’s grandchildren will appear.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No, he's pissing on them because he's a cat and he wants to set the house on fire or at the very least leave a stinky puddle, bugger up the electrics and irritate his human servants. 🤪Stop making excuses for the little monsters plotting world domination human by doting human.:devilish:
You won't find it so cute when all we humans are locked in cages while cats (spit) pussy patrol and piss on us for shits n giggles.😒
You do know that (as much as I love them) that cats are a conspiracy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He'll appear at PP's tribute and mouth words scripted by his Ho. It will be interesting to see if the RF vet his speech as it will be full of lies as usual. The show will go on, but out of this dire drama has emerged Tattle which I love and is full of lovely people, it's turning into a real menagerie too. I bet no other site is full of little animals like ours. 🥰
It's already been recorded earlier in the year. A tribute to him for his 100th birthday.
So cuntchops has already recorded his piece and it was while PP was alive so he'll have been biting his smarmy tongue. He's too cowardly to diss the man while he was still alive and liable to rip him a new hole.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.