Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see Farch following in his dad's footsteps and trying to pilot an army helicopter 😀 x

Let's hope he does a better job than his dad..mind you he does seem more advanced than Harry now his coming up to his 30th birthday 😄.

Resizer_16308023405820.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have been watching an extraordinary nature show called Eden, narrated by Helena Bonham Carter. I have been a HBC fan since Room with a View. Blessed with delicate beauty and extraordinary talent, she has always marched to her own drum in terms of projects, partners and fashion. Her performances have always been unique, apropos and nuanced. She is an excellent narrator.

It is comical to compare her to the sixwife's voice over for that ill fated elephant film. I am a total elephant fan girl. I remember going to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego, when they had the equivalent of gumball machines, wherein you put a quarter and got a handful of yummy elephant food. Then I held my hand out filled with elephant goodness for a soft, lithe elephant trunk to gently suck the food out of my hand. Ever since that experience I wanted my very own trunk. But Gott in Himmel, the sixwife's narration was unspeakably ghastly. (I am not referring to the Kyle Dunnigan versions which are bloody brilliant) but to her pedantic, nasal, flat voiced, awkward, and prosaic delivery. That creature is a black hole of talent. Firetruckin' Elephants deserved better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Long story short, I had to open a Twitter account to start a Twitter war with Royal Mail (well, I say war, more of a public slanging match but I am sure you get the gist).

Anyway, I found this...

Screenshot_20210905-021239_Twitter.jpg

'Fess up, which happy Tattler popped it on there? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Honestly? Because it doesn’t matter. They are so far from the throne, even if for some catastrophic event Harry moves up to number two, my guess is the monarchy would be abolished before that happens. With this they don’t have to deal with “but what about Andrew?” (A well deserved question in my opinion. I really hope Charles ends this ongoing travesty) and no one can accuse them of anything.
I really don’t get why people still get their knickers in a twist. Nothing they did was actually successful. They couldn’t hold onto their status, their collaboration idea was thrown out, everyone has realised they are a sell-out, their business ventures have shown no promising out put till now, their claims get more absurd and hysteric ever time and brought them certainly no new supporters, even their copied stuff falls flat… they are sunken to the same level as her family, Fergie and Uncle Garry. People read it for the drama and entertainment but most don’t take them seriously and if they had to choose wouldn’t pick them. His book might be a nuclear bomb, fittingly released around the Platinum Jubilant for the highest numbers, but it won’t truly rattle the grounds of the crown. They have lost all goodwill and credibility within the UK. Even the anti-monarchists don’t like them. It will only help them to establish them in the US. And if the US public endorsed them enough, that’s their problem. I also doubt H&M would like to see the monarchy actually abolish. It’s what makes them special after all.
Yeah this. Anyone who's still worried about tHe LiNe oF sUcCeSsiOn needs a deep breath & maybe a chill pill. The C family isn't even legally permitted to all fly together so...?

At this point WE are the reason the Harkles are surviving. Their PR, or whatever machine is working for them, thrives on the controversy. If all anti-Sussexers decided right now to leave tattle, leave twitter & stop clicking/commenting on articles, youtube vids etc. the whole thing would fizzle out sooo fast. Scobie, Mulroney and the other lesser players would see themselves fading from photographs like in Back To The Future. The 6s aren't some watertight enterprise like Oprah/Obamas or Goop -- they don't have enough diehard true supporters to keep them afloat. If anything they'd lose more of their already dwindling fanbase, because so many squaddies just stick around in solidarity to help oppose the antis. Where there's no conflict there's literally nothing to shake 'n bake up for the media anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hmmm, there’s a lot of negative stories suddenly being reported about Charles.
I wonder how they’ve all been leaked.
And isn’t it interesting that the very day this story hits the news about Charles - that could (will, sadly, true or not) effectively impact his reputation and future - there’s also a story about the 6’s graciously ‘offering ‘to meet with the Queen..? I’m suspicious by nature and always look a bit deeper, but absolutely do not believe in innocent coincidence when it comes to the twatastic twosome. Ever.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

So according to this film it was all Harry's idea to leave whilst plucky little Smeggy wanted to make it work 🤮
Honestly I have never laughed so much lately. This is so cringeworthy it’s in the comedy mold. Harry? I laughed so hard at Harry. I just couldn’t believe how ugly they have made him. He is so ugly and surely that hair and beard is fake? And it seems to blame Mexit on Haznot completely. Its so bad it’s good for us not them, if you know what I mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ok, there is a curved arrow visible on laptops too.
It might be up on the top left of your screen. usually next to a little house icon [homescreen] - so if you click on that arrow, it should refresh your page and hopefully the oops will stop happening while you're on that page.

It is a recurring glitch so you may have to do it on other pages in future but hopefully page refresh will sort it for you each time.
On my phone i have to click on the 3 verticle dots, then choose refresh. (the curved arrow thingy)

Reactions: 14
I have been watching an extraordinary nature show called Eden, narrated by Helena Bonham Carter. I have been a HBC fan since Room with a View. Blessed with delicate beauty and extraordinary talent, she has always marched to her own drum in terms of projects, partners and fashion. Her performances have always been unique, apropos and nuanced. She is an excellent narrator.

It is comical to compare her to the sixwife's voice over for that ill fated elephant film. I am a total elephant fan girl. I remember going to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego, when they had the equivalent of gumball machines, wherein you put a quarter and got a handful of yummy elephant food. Then I held my hand out filled with elephant goodness for a soft, lithe elephant trunk to gently suck the food out of my hand. Ever since that experience I wanted my very own trunk. But Gott in Himmel, the sixwife's narration was unspeakably ghastly. (I am not referring to the Kyle Dunnigan versions which are bloody brilliant) but to her pedantic, nasal, flat voiced, awkward, and prosaic delivery. That creature is a black hole of talent. Firetruckin' Elephants deserved better.
Omg Lucy Honeychurch....she was so perfect. She is great but part of me wishes she had stayed that perfect period drama English rose. But of course that wouldn't have been creatively fulfilling.

But then I suppose we were given Crispin Bonham Carter in Pride and Prejudice. So not all was lost.

I would definitely buy a book with all your illustrations. They are brilliant.
I am so selfish I want to commission her. The drawings are beautiful and quirky, like Quentin Blake's.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish they would just leave the Queen alone:

So ruthless Lady Megbeth and her manipulated husband want to see the Monarch.... Hmmmmm haven't we read about that somewhere before😂

Short of money, Short of content, short of fresh allegations.... Yes they need to show they are royally connected to try and stay relevant.... They need the moneyshot picture of lili with HM... They need a comment they can twist into something it is not, "he/she got big" = they called lili/archie fat etc ..
Oh the cheek of them seeking an appt with HM .. they cannot be trusted.... Hopefully HM will not be tempted to let them anywhere near her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Welcome, Harrigan. These are not easy times. We have all had to bond together through this thread in the fight against idiocy. Join us!
Thank you Murphy Brown, it’s good to see there are people who can see through all the bullshit this pair produce. They could go into fertiliser production, call it Dung Ho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why don’t these two cunts just jog on
Why oh why would the Queen Want to even meet Princess Cuntychops Pinocchio
They're desperate because they've got nothing left but just look at the tone. They're requesting the Queen meets them like they're the ones ruling the country. And if she says yes, how does this match his slagfest in 12 months time? If it was me I'd call their bluff, say yes but in private and then have a million people there as witnesses. Surely having a loving family reunion away from the cameras is what they need. The ignoring them is working and they're only going to do more desperate things which will make them look even bigger losers

Also the Charlie story is no coincidence. They're definitely trying to dig up dirt and won't stop until they've destroyed his chances of being king. All because the pocket money stopped

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why don’t these two cunts just jog on
Because Meghan has a cluster-B personality disorder and various other quite profound psychiatric issues. Hazno, well he's just a petulant entitled man-child and simpleton. I hope the Queen does see them so that she can tell them in person that they have been found guilty of treason and will be put in The Tower. No really, I do.

I look at this early photo and now it's TOTALLY obvious. Look at her, she thinks she on a reality TV show. At the time I thought ... "God Luck son, she looks like fun, will be good for the stuffy old Royals". Oh how WRONG I was. I am a big fan of Camila, so whatever her view on the vile Megstain is, it's my view too. Hideous woman.

image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Honestly I have never laughed so much lately. This is so cringeworthy it’s in the comedy mold. Harry? I laughed so hard at Harry. I just couldn’t believe how ugly they have made him. He is so ugly and surely that hair and beard is fake? And it seems to blame Mexit on Haznot completely. Its so bad it’s good for us not them, if you know what I mean.
Laughably bad indeed. And why does he have a Welsh accent?

In terms of “good for us or them”, surely the problem for H&M is that at this point they’re never going to get any new fans. It really is sort of statistically impossible. Hg Tudor pointed this out a few episodes ago on his ongoing series about Harry’s Wife. Anyone who’s going to like them already likes them, and because they have no discernible creative talent they’re never going to convert anyone new. With performers or artists it’s perfectly possible (in fact probably essential) that a new film or album has the potential to bring on board new fans. But nobody is ever going to say “I’ve always found Harry unbearable but his latest 3 minute diatribe about vaccines has made me really appreciate his talent and charisma”. In fact the opposite is much more likely to happen - with every meaningless pronouncement or whining interview, they run the risk of overexposure and potentially pissing off the people who still support them. That includes this Lifetime thing.

It’s the law of diminishing returns at this point - there’s only one direction of travel for these two and the only interesting thing about them is exactly how the whole thing will play out. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Because Meghan has a cluster-B personality disorder and various other quite profound psychiatric issues. Hazno, well he's just a petulant entitled man-child and simpleton. I hope the Queen does see them so that she can tell them in person that they have been found guilty of treason and will be put in The Tower. No really, I do.

I look at this early photo and now it's TOTALLY obvious. Look at her, she thinks she on a reality TV show. At the time I thought ... "God Luck son, she looks like fun, will be good for the stuffy old Royals". Oh how WRONG I was. I am a big fan of Camila, so whatever her view on the vile Megstain is, it's my view too. Hideous woman.

View attachment 746004
She's not even that pretty. She was thin (cocaine) and looked cute in some photos. But JFC what a clear case of dysfunctional narc bombing of a vulnerable individual.

Reactions: 31
She's not even that pretty. She was thin (cocaine) and looked cute in some photos. But JFC what a clear case of dysfunctional narc bombing of a vulnerable individual.
Oh Meghan is a very plain. But she is just Harry's type. Not sure about him being 'vulnerable'. I think he's just a cnut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.