Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Isn't the statistic something like 68p per year in tax towards the royals? I get the rage about taxes but I'm not sure it goes to them,
I think we're told that the RF costs us 68p per year but I'd love to know how they come to that amount. What are they counting? I was a Civil Servant for 10 years and every year I was given a paid day off for the Queens Birthday. Since my pay was approx £100 per day, that means I received £1000 in holiday over the period. If I was paying 68p for 10 years, that adds up to £6.80. Which means I benefitted to the tune of £990/whatever.
I was one member of staff in the Civil Service and the majority of staff were paid a lot more than I was. So how much do all those days off add up to and is that amount counted in the 68p per year that we hear about? :unsure:

Reactions: 17

Just_me1954

VIP Member
On the left is statesman Windbag Noballs at the GQ Awards. You can see his flickering eyes and righteous anger as he lectures the audience about the mass misinformation and press intrusion that he and his princess have suffered since they fled the stranglehold of the Palace.
I don't know how to post a picture of a baboon so am having to use a new avatar for pictures. I keep forgetting who I am.
He was briefly a Corgi but vie got him back to baboon now. Getting there.
Shit he's a Corgi agajn I think I'll go back to my red C.
Looks like roast chicken

• Haha
  • Sad

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I know someone who could sell her some tee shirts n mugs n stuff.
Lol is that a Gogomobile. We used to have an insurance ad and the guy had a very broad Scottish accent and it was so funny when he said that he had his Gogomobile insured.

Thank you my lovely...I'll get there one day!
Actually sometimes when I try to get onto Tattle at certain times of the day and I get "ERROR" and saying there is something wrong with the Tattle server. I think its about lunch time, not every day.
I have also had that "OOPS" as well when I have just been reading the thread and pressing the emoji alerts.
I usually do some work and go back on to Tattle later.
Do you have a strong internet connection where you are sitting. I live on the lower side of a hill so I have to be in the right spot.

Last edited:

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Great rant, tho I have to say, being a glass half full kinda girl (usually), there was at least a plus for us with Obama, in that he didn't invite smeggy and it showed the world where she is in the pecking order. Had he put his shindig off till next year we'd have been inundated with puff pieces this year about the home made banana bread and lemon cakes she sent, the poem she composed in his honour, the drawings lil Archie Picasso did for uncle Barry (she calls him that you know 😚) .... endless endless drip drip drippy-drip stuff that would send her sugars into a saccharine induced coma but that actually means sweet fuck all. I could say I sent a hand knitted willie warmer to Wills and a drawing of nuttynnanna's pussy (the ginger one)to Kate , but it means diddly ... just that I'm not wise in the head. No one can prove I didn't send them though. Smeggy would have a field day dreaming up imaginary gifts and leaking it all through sunshitesucks.
So for that reason I will excuse Obama's super-spreader. He's still a cunt though, obviously.
You need to go to PPR for a picture of Sir Tom. -. That is Pussy Public Relations in the future and c/o Tattler please😸😸😸

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I don’t want them coming back and having even a sniff of a photo opportunity .

I don’t want to see the children and if that twat and his wife are so much as pictured on British soil I might just combust.
Total agreement with you they can fuck an American doughnut

• Haha
Ok, there is a curved arrow visible on laptops too.
It might be up on the top left of your screen. usually next to a little house icon [homescreen] - so if you click on that arrow, it should refresh your page and hopefully the oops will stop happening while you're on that page.

It is a recurring glitch so you may have to do it on other pages in future but hopefully page refresh will sort it for you each time.
Thank you!

View attachment 745776
Thank you.

Silly bint that I am am....just listing to Il Volo singing O Sole Mio how fab is that! Thank you.

Still getting the Oops! Telling me my post is too short!

Sorry should be on form .......the 2 are still what freda says!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

margaretta

VIP Member
I don't think I'm going to be able to stop myself from watching this as it airs. The accents are deplorable, they shaved that guy's head to make him look like William... but if they swapped that dude with Haz in real life nobody would notice. I don't want to contribute to their numbers but I don't want to wait to sail the high seas for it the next day either!
Call it taking one for the team.
I must say after that clip I am curious to watch it too, only because I could do with a huge belly laugh at the moment. It looks hysterical!

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Quite an interesting video from Leilani. Itv made her take down a video about scobie. She says copyright claimed.

• Wow

Tattyfilarious

I'm not one to pass remarks about posters, as I'm sure you know, But I have to say you seem to give an incredibly detailed account of trying to get rid of floaters. It's almost like it's a habitual occurence and you've become expert.:unsure:

*makes a note. Kittypops recommends a wire coat hanger for shit-shifting*
Big water/pop bottle - cut off the bottom section, retain the rest and use as a plunger -works in my shabby Victorian house x

• Haha
  • Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Just thinking about Harry juggling in the background.
Then I remembered Meghan being interviewed in a building with lots of glass…and Harry in the background carrying Archie (allegedly)

not sure what I’m getting at, but there is some odd connection that is puzzling me
I don't remember this interview at all, but if it happened it is clearly a pattern of Meghan trying to establish herself as the dominant person. Do you remember anything more about it?

• Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Sue Smith

Again with the old news. That's not a dig at you LadyMuck, it's just frustration that they are really just surmising or reading the room and forming opinions and not seen one in ages come up with a genuine scoop.
Hasn't page six said they've seen the invites list and she's not on it ?

Though maybe people's plus-ones (or 3's) don't get listed.

• Wow