Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I don't know; do you guys see VIP below my avvy? All I see is Chatty member! I think I got demoted!

Um that Von Der Leyen woman looks, um, how can I put this... a bit too perfectly coiffed if you know what I mean. Like she got out of the coffin out of the bed like that somehow and had a perfectly brewed cup of blood tea before making a daily PSA to the masses.
She probably had. And after tea kissed her seven perfect children goodbye. I will say, she gets a pass from me. She played the game well and got to the top. Not better or worse than other politicians but most definitely made the best out of her situation. She is set for the rest of her life and will cash in big time with speaking gigs or consulting or getting into some board. Damn, maybe I really should try to fill a seat at the EU…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

liar liar

VIP Member
Can't believe when I got him almost 8 yrs ago he was so tiny he could sit in my hand.. I had to lift him to the top of his scratching post....lol by the age of 6 months he was bigger than his father... he was the runt of the litter and ended up being the biggest of the lot... he's a purebred rag doll but even by rag doll standards he is one big cuddly boy... lol I reckon he could piss over any security fence in monteshito...lol
Pic please?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Ha ha aaaaa Thanks.

Notice he has the cabbage hat on and the copies of the Bench have been there so long they are covered in spider's webs.

I think this guy is reading Tattle and making his vids from info found here.

:mad:

I am angry that Harry will be taking part in the Prince Philip tribute programme.
However, there is some comfort that the editing of it will be out of his [and his wife's] hands.
It is only beimg released because Sunshine Schillings have given it the green light

Lady_H

VIP Member
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.
That is very well put.

Cassandra I could not even make it past 2 minutes. The bloggers that talk in a monotone voice seem to affect me more than Lady C's high pitched laugh.
I remember YW daughter called the cops because she could not reach her and they are no longer talking. It turned out YW had drank enough for 3 people and gone to sleep.
She's truly awful. Inarticulate, unstructured and rambling. I can't understand why she has gained any traction at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Cerberus stands ready for his orders - he can also launch rotten tomatoes - a tin at a time 🍅🍅🍅
He is in🐕🐕🐕
Hi Chita, I'm on a new laptop. I did get on my old one but it stills happens on this one. It's just annoying as it is nice to quote peoples posts. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy as an old pensioner.....hello @nuttynanna I think we are the same...lol!!

Reactions: 12

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Winston looks like a little sod so welcome Winston to CAS but you will need the discipline that Sir Tom insists on so shape up you fucker and piss where you are told to piss.

Biting on cables I think is called Mica my Bonnie used to do that and even up to 5 years after she died we still found every cable bitten, you can buy a box thing for all your cables he is pissing on them cos he likes the smell
Btw, not laughing about your pet, laughing about shape up you fucker!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

LadyMuck

VIP Member
GB news on now talking about Does Monarchy have a future. A former royal butler on now, not Burrell

• Wow
Reactions: 11

freda19

VIP Member
Please could you explain how Camilla Long is a nasty piece of work? I’m not being argumentative, I genuinely have no idea what she has done. Thank you.
He means Camilla Tominey. Journalist, not our Camilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 11