Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittypops

VIP Member
What's happening regarding Harry's next visit to the UK? wasn't he coming over again this month? Something else connected to his mother's 60th Birthday or has that been scrapped now?
I do believe that the dress code was: tiaras and leather soled shoes
Unlucky on behalf of the cuntylots...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I don't get it. Did I miss something? does that mini couch dance mean something (other than they're morons in the early throes of their family- and nation-wide con)?
Urban dictionary doesn't appear to cover "stupid sofa shimmies"
Roast chicken is the bit you should look up.
It's a sexual act, someone else with a stronger stomach might explain.

• Haha
  • Sick

Carpediem69

VIP Member
why has scuntie changed his profile picture to his "hair too big" GMTV appearance the other day. He actually thinks he looks good like that doesn't he?

View attachment 746310
A bit cryptic - is it the elephant in the room (see by his left ear) 🐘 🤔
He looks more and more like a Thunderbird puppet and his dyed hair looks like he has had some clip ins added for volume - Twunt 😀

• Haha
  • Sick

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Unless he is the abusive one and she has tried to remonstrate with him to no avail, how can she put up with the treatment of her pets, the broken legs happened after the engagement interview.
My ex husband's treatment of animals was point 4 in the divorce petition, and yes I did object to it when he did it.
My ex oh bent down in front of my dog and startled him so my boy bit him on his forehead. There was a lot of blood so I was kind enough to take him to the local community hospital for a few stitches. The question of ‘either the dog goes or I do’ was never mentioned as ex oh knew my answer - ‘see ya useless fuckwit ex-OH’

The Harkles seem to me to both be guilty of animal cruelty - as evidenced here by Tattlers - this is one of the many facts about them that makes my blood boil - I imagine Hazzno took great pleasure pursuing his love of blood sports and hunting here and in SA. (I think his first ‘blooding’ was reported in the press here)

Can American tattlers answer wether Hazzno can apply for a gun licence ? Under some kind of ‘diplomatic’ (stated loosely) agreement? I know when POTUS visits the UK the Home Office issues special gun exemption licences for their security to be armed so wondered if this may work the other way - although I also imagine as he has admitted MH issues he probably would be refused one anyway. Doesn’t stop her applying though so they could have some in their home already.

• Wow
  • Angry

QueenoftheTomtes

Chatty Member
I was saying don't rely on them alone. I found my lump a year to the day after my mammogram. I wouldn't have had another for two years ( in UK). Sarah Harding would not have qualified for mammograms as she was too young, so for both reasons check yourselves.
Totally agree with you, it's all about timing.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member

Read the comments
I am sure they did not fill the paperwork out to the satisfaction of the registering body. I think they had until end of August or September to fix it.
It was detailed in a post on here a few threads ago, not sure if the great JAR21 has something in the Wiki. I had a quick look but am now a passenger travelling and do not want to get car sick.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
What's happening regarding Harry's next visit to the UK? wasn't he coming over again this month? Something else connected to his mother's 60th Birthday or has that been scrapped now?

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
The one thing Charles did inherit from his father was his wicked sense of humour. He used this to great affect when he was on active service. The nicest thing I’ve heard about Andrew was “good pilot, shit bloke”.
I think I was watching a Lady C video and the next one was a The View video on H and M. I cannot remember how it came up but JB said to the other panel members that WG had met PC on a couple of occasions and that he had a very good sense of humour.
WG said yes she had met PC twice and he had a wicked sense of humour.

• Heart

Kezzle

The ONLY people in the UK who are paid for a day's holiday celebrating the Queen's birthday are civil servants. No one else is. The Civil Service is paid by the taxpayer. Our wages come out of the taxes. So if we are paid to celebrate the Queens birthday and that money comes out of taxes, doesn't that make it relevant to the calculation? It may not be a 'royal expense' but it's a privilege given to a few because of the Sovereign's birthday. How do you think people who aren't civil servants feel about that? Why are they paying for me to have the day off?
But no one says 'We have to pay for upkeep of property and security etc etc for the Royal Family and of course we have to pay for the Sovereigns birthday but we won't tell the public that bit so lets seperate it.'
They don't tell the public that because the public would be highly pissed off.
Only civil servants pre 2017. Those on the new conditions don't get it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Chita

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me why I keep getting an "Oops" when I try and quote a members post?x

If you are viewing on your phone you will need to keep refreshing your screen when you get that message.
Scroll to top of page and you'll see a little curved arrow. Click on that and it should re-load your page and the oops will go away.
Its just an annoying glitch and not anything you've done.

spangly

VIP Member
Looks like scooby doo is fed up with getting attacked by weirdos! The irony... 😜
His greatest supporters have names like (but not exactly!) Meghanistheqween, longlivethesussexes etc!

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
My pussies are ready for Patrol! My tuxedo kitty is always on high alert (when it's food time - so the lure of roast chicken will keep him on his toes) and my tortie girl will give the 6's what they really deserve - total disregard. She is the mistress of aloofness! She will turn her snooty little nose up and walk right the pair as if they don't even exist!

View attachment 753389View attachment 753382
Two lovely Aristocats just what we need to sort the squaddies out, they are in and @freda19 will feed them best organic chicken breast when they come calling.

Give them the nod Spangly and they can join in the training will give them a Captaincy for their superior intelligence 🐱😸😾

• Haha
  • Sick

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Thanks @Just_me1954 ! Interesting another member of staff quitting... It would have taken 30 seconds to say what she knew ..why do they waffle on with stuff that is not relevant....the security guys sent for coffee, the devil wears prada references ...
Re the grinding of placenta etc .. there are companies that turn them into capsules you can easily take, surely the usa will be into this....
But good to know what a dragon MM is to her staff, considering a few years ago she had no one at her beck and call... hopefully more will be revealed

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy lady I tried to quote your post but I could not do it...I got an Oops....so..
What a lovely...they are so so lovely
It's a dogs life!!
Mine is my best boy!

🐶

• Heart